Blackpink - Digipack Sales

• Jisoo's fans going crazy.

BlinkTaglist  

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

BlinkTaglist  

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jisoo power has been growing.

And YG gave her also an important part on PV MV. She might not have so many lines, but she is representing Korea with her beauty, styling and playing an historical national instrument. I am an international fan, but she made me very proud

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Woah that's amazing Jisoobar :cursing:

LisaBar still not fully cooperating? :cursing:

I don't think jisoobar is fully cooperating either they are providing the link so c-sooyas can purchase her album but I don't think they are fund raising for this comeback they are waiting for Jisoo's solo

maybe the other Jisoo cbar (jisoo of China) is but that one is not as big as Jisoobar

• Lisa fans usually contribute the most... What happened?

Maybe they all spent money on her solo, even though YG won't update the sales :clown:

The issue isn’t Yg updating the sales. Lisa’s album has made the retail chart and the weekly album chart, which shows they do send the numbers to Gaon. It just hasn’t sold enough in a single month to make the monthly chart where year-to-date sales are shown. If Lisa fans could buy 5k+ in a single month then they’d have the monthly and yearly data.

• The issue isn’t Yg updating the sales. Lisa’s album has made the retail chart and the weekly album chart, which shows they do send the numbers to Gaon. It just hasn’t sold enough in a single month to make the monthly chart where year-to-date sales are shown. If Lisa fans could buy 5k+ in a single month then they’d have the monthly and yearly data.

I’ve thought this too, but I still think a difference of almost 50K between Hanteo and Circle is weird. It should have appeared in the Circle monthly chart in the last 6 months at least once. But who knows :pepe-legs:

• I’ve thought this too, but I still think a difference of almost 50K between Hanteo and Circle is weird. It should have appeared in the Circle monthly chart in the last 6 months at least once. But who knows :pepe-legs:

Each month starts anew, so they need a solid amount of sales for a single month. The problem with Lalisa is it charts for one week randomly like every 3 or 4 weeks. So it makes sense why it didn't appear once on the monthly.

The same thing for the HYLT album. It charts here and there on the weekly chart, more than a dozen times last year, but all of the sales the HYLT single album had were essentially "lost" as it never sold enough to make the monthly chart that shows the year-to-date numbers.

All albums that don't make the most recent monthly chart essentially have more sales than reported, Lalisa isn't special in this regard. I just wish the akgaes would understand that.

• I know that but it’s miserable, boycotting your own favs for your personal satisfaction.

It’s not personal. They haven’t been updating her sales for 11 months now. It’s financial matter. If she’s been selling where are the money? That’s why they want the statement.

• It’s not personal. They haven’t been updating her sales for 11 months now. It’s financial matter. If she’s been selling where are the money? That’s why they want the statement.

The issue isn’t Yg updating the sales. Lisa’s album has made the retail chart and the weekly album chart several times this year, which shows they do send the numbers to Gaon. It just hasn’t sold enough in a single month to make the monthly chart where year-to-date sales are shown. If Lisa fans could buy 5k+ in a SINGLE month then they’d have the monthly and yearly data.

All albums that don't make the most recent monthly chart essentially have more sales than reported, Lalisa isn't special in this regard. I just wish the akgaes would understand that.

• The issue isn’t Yg updating the sales. Lisa’s album has made the retail chart and the weekly album chart several times this year, which shows they do send the numbers to Gaon. It just hasn’t sold enough in a single month to make the monthly chart where year-to-date sales are shown. If Lisa fans could buy 5k+ in a SINGLE month then they’d have the monthly and yearly data.

They been updating other artists who sold way less than Lisa. Maybe you should stop reaching

• They been updating other artists who sold way less than Lisa. Maybe you should stop reaching

There is no reach. It's facts and logic. If they weren't updating Lisa's sales, then she wouldn't chart on any album charts (weekly or retail) at all, and she has been charting here and there. So that alone shows that the argument that they "aren't updating" Lalisa sales is false.

What artists are you referring to are being updated with "less sales"? I'm happy to use simple language and explain it to you.

• There is no reach. It's facts and logic. If they weren't updating Lisa's sales, then she wouldn't chart on any album charts (weekly or retail) at all, and she has been charting here and there. So that alone shows that the argument that they "aren't updating" Lalisa sales is false.

What artists are you referring to are being updated with "less sales"? I'm happy to use simple language and explain it to you.

No you should do research before speaking. Her sales were updated on gaon but not on hanteo

• No you should do research before speaking. Her sales were updated on gaon but not on hanteo

You're the one not saying anything with any substance, so I would suggest not making false complaints like sales aren't being updated. You made claims about other artists but then didn't name any when I asked for actual substance.

Hanteo has registered Lalisa sales this year, maybe just not the amount you're wanting?

Besides, Gaon is the important chart since it shows total sales.
    All the akgaes have been complaining about Gaon "not updating", so idk why you're complaining about Hanteo.

• only rosé bar is buying albums from their own funds along with opening links for ordering. The other 3 bars only opened the links but not fundraising to buy unlike TA era

• As further proof you have no idea what you're talking about, you just want to believe she's being mistreated.

August 8th-14th 2022

LALISA +1,156 sales on Hanteo.

So yes, Gaon and Hanteo have both been updating.

That’s the last time it was updated which is 11 months ago. I’m not going to discuss with you. They been trying to contact YG every platform for 11 months. This is not the first time they suddenly ask for them to make statement.

• That’s the last time it was updated which is 11 months ago. I’m not going to discuss with you. They been trying to contact YG every platform for 11 months. This is not the first time they suddenly ask for them to make statement.

Those sales I just gave you are from this year and this month. You're not going to discuss because you are wrong and can't admit it.

What Lisa Akgaes are asking for is special treatment and statements about sales for a specific album when that's not the case for any artist or album pretty much ever. All albums that don't sell enough to make the monthly gaon chart have more sales than available.

All Lisa fans need to do is invest enough to sell 5k+ on gaon in a single month.

• Those sales I just gave you are from this year and this month. You're not going to discuss because you are wrong and can't admit it.

What Lisa Akgaes are asking for is special treatment and statements about sales for a specific album when that's not the case for any artist or album pretty much ever. All albums that don't sell enough to make the monthly gaon chart have more sales than available.

All Lisa fans need to do is invest enough to sell 5k+ on gaon in a single month.

Lmao you think you know better than Lisa’s stans who have been trending hashtags for almost a year? Don’t reply me again

• Lmao you think you know better than Lisa’s stans who have been trending hashtags for almost a year? Don’t reply me again

The thing is they don't know better. They are trending hashtags to get data instead of actually buying the album to see get the data updated the normal way.

They just want to believe there is some mistreatment, when the facts and data is right there. You're doing the same, not listening to reasoning. I gave you literal actual sales from this month.

• The thing is they don't know better. They are trending hashtags to get data instead of actually buying the album to see get the data updated the normal way.

They just want to believe there is some mistreatment, when the facts and data is right there. You're doing the same, not listening to reasoning. I gave you literal actual sales from this month.

Stop replying me. Lisabar contacts YG and works with them all the time during Lisa solo. Not only them but also many Lisa fansites. They know much better than your fake nonsense

BlinkTaglist  

Now that lilies see this, they will not be able to resist from buying

• This thread contains 8 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!