[enter-talk] BLACKPINK BROKE FEMALE IDOLS' 24H PRE-ORDER SALES IN ONLY 9 HOURS

• [enter-talk] BLACKPINK BROKE FEMALE IDOLS' 24H PRE-ORDER SALES IN ONLY 9 HOURS

bypannchoaAugust 11, 2022

They achieved this much in only 9 hours and only on Ktown

If we count all the way until 24 hours... They'll pretty much become a wall

They didn't have any comeback in 2 years, but they sold even more than The Albumㅋㅋㅋ

AVvXsEh-AqzVa43YlgLhJijMteMIBG09JEbwuOg4-Ru2n1YeGatTlqryfUV5X3zwZ7OIteP6xN7l3aS5lmipgGbcsfjMuLTbEtXAIXpWs064-dpJWKhXewVGMw39MF5xSIwYZaHjZ-pwTQQ9R1a6M9U1eQRYR1cT5svsaZji6CMXLrW-H5ZlbywS3F9vyQcX=s160001. [+38, -2]

Honestly even among female solos, Lisa is still #1ㅋㅋㅋ BlackPink broke BlackPink's record

AVvXsEjWzPFdHkEEw-v5wIJ78eNN83K8fQtbn02Q5Glr3ncrlGrpQWw89-lTa9wUiGNPh6hHoU9edzV9-uYBwL3PVnijliJEvN6wNKugRsdXlHrn9pdsbjHbWeZ4s_ZB9A41mnuh2nTJGJsXVIPQxkAZmWROvSxtdrOE4ZShWUHpxQIbkJhz3u39a2PdIODy=s160002. [+32, -1]

Yup... They sold 100K albums in 9 hours..

AVvXsEivVyii9MzHbgZxfWsszcukcBDGGysCOqxxLdZRMqo4vlHrq7mNxug3E6Phti9r_lp1Lhpz_IA95k7JROoyCAqYg7YtdABYplxtnLgqvYgebniUc_Bl2rb2sUxjtuD8Pah1VNZb3AUvQwhjMDKmXWmgNTKqNWAjOOjk14d2-k8E3IauS6GHKaGlHeDO=s160003. [+20, -1]

There are people still holding back because YG said we need to wait another 3 days for the digipack to release... Please wake up YG

4. [+11, -0]

But 4 versions is dumbfoundingㅠㅠ I want to swear at YG

5. [+8, -1]

Release the Digipack YG. Right now, a lot of solo stans are boycotting the group album and making a fuss, they're just waiting for the digipack because they want only their unnie's face on the albumㅋㅋㅋ

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• 5. [+8, -1]

Release the Digipack YG. Right now, a lot of solo stans are boycotting the group album and making a fuss, they're just waiting for the digipack because they want only their unnie's face on the albumㅋㅋㅋ

Has it been confirmed that solo stans are boycotting the regular album and only buying digipacks that have their faves on them? If so, YG should markup the digipacks to exorbitant digipack prices like 25 bucks each (the price of an expensive regular album). Teach the numbnut akgaes a lesson.

• 5. [+8, -1]

Has it been confirmed that solo stans are boycotting the regular album and only buying digipacks that have their faves on them? If so, YG should markup the digipacks to exorbitant digipack prices like 25 bucks each (the price of an expensive regular album). Teach the numbnut akgaes a lesson.

The solo stans boycotting group and only buy solo digipacks narrative is SO WEIRD

BP in the past has never released solo versions (except for Japanese releases). So where does that actually come from? Plus the group albums have solo photocards inside, the naive knetizens think they are not going to buy to get them? So silly

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!