BLACKPINK and the kpop community, my pov!

• Sooooo... BLACKPINK released another song and with this we (in general so understand) are seeing the same reaction some kpop fans have since 2018. A huge amount of hate, shade, bashing and suddenly music critics doing everything to downplay, discredit and whatever negative thing BLACKPINK.

I lost count of the amount of times BP were/are slutshamed, called disgusting names bc some don't accept the girls achievements and success. I lost count of the amount of times BP hate tweets were gone viral saying other x, y group deserved way more bc they release good music. I lost count of the amount of times each BP member were called names bc people can't accept that the girls are talented, do a great job and idk, are loved by their fans.

It's impressive and sad how these girls are constantly attacked and i know they aren't the only ones, but they are my faves so I'll talk about them and i know some blinks/akgaes are vile, but let's not act as if some kpop fans aren't hating on them on a daily basis. This is about the kpop community, specially this cb when impressive enough too blinks are majority happy and satisfied.

We have a great example here on akp, we have examples everywhere and with each cb the hate gets tiring. Ever since BP went on hiatus they were named so many times just for kpop fans to say they were surpassed, they were ended, they were so untalented compared to others, they were a flop and suddenly when BP does cb suddenly "oh no, nobody ever doubted BP, blinks are fighting alone" like ??? Fuck off, stop this clownery, some are on BP shadows since forever hating on them and when they release songs it's always the same "nobody cares". A joke i must say.

Since 2018 this is happening and while I'm indeed tired, I'm still 10000000x happier bc BP is still here releasing songs i love, BP is still here caring for the fans and BP is still here being BP!

Oh, btw!! BLACKPINK doesn't need to prove themselves anymore, they are already legends in kpop, if they "flop" or not it won't change a thing, they are already known as BLACKPINK, the biggest kgg of the world and yes, the biggest gg of the world too!

Welcome back BLACKPINK! Welcome back!

• the blinks are fighting nothing narrative has to be the dumbest one i've seen on AKP so i dont know what that says for the clowns who actually believe it and are spreading it Marge at 2x

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• When it's Blackpink it literally bring the worst out of kpop stans. The things I saw on Twitter are...unspeakable.

The hatred people have for 4 girls that are only making music is astonishing. They act like they are the worst people to ever live on earth, it makes me question a lot about how uneducated/bullies (whatever you want to call someone acting this way) kpop fans can be.

Yes, and let's not act like they are "few people being loud", they are a lot of people being loud.

• When it's Blackpink it literally bring the worst out of kpop stans. The things I saw on Twitter are...unspeakable.

The hatred people have for 4 girls that are only making music is astonishing. They act like they are the worst people to ever live on earth, it makes me question a lot about how uneducated/bullies (whatever you want to call someone acting this way) kpop fans can be.

majority of it stems from jealousy because they feel the pinks dont "deserve" any of the success they have :pepe-just-smile: especially when they believe their faves are more talented/ have more songs/ work so hard so they should be getting the attention the girls do :pepe-just-smile:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• Absolutely. There's a LOT of people who act this way. I thought that after 2018/2019 it was finally over, I never expected the hate to be the same...

After 2018/2019 I literally stepped away from the "kpop comunity" because I didn't want to bring into my life that much negativity. It was just too much. Even if I followed only Blinks or searched for Blackpink news, hate tweets, videos of "why I unstanned Blackpink and why you should to" etc. where everywhere. The comments on those tweets/videos were absolutely horrible and dehumanizing Blackpink so much.

Seeing how much hate Blackpink are receiving only after 2 days of releasing a new song... I think I'll step once again away and enjoy the song by myself.

Yes! We really thought 2019 was the peak with the "BP are glorifying domestic violence" but nope, 2022 and 2nd day of the cb with so much hate... I think some were really waiting for the cb to intensify their hate agenda.

• The hate BP receive constantly is awful. I remember a TikTok where basically people wished them a car accident that got more than 30k likes. Unfortunately the attitude of certain blinks has a role in this imo but it still doesn't justify all the hatred (luckily compared to 2018 blinks now react...) It's also sad that I predicted this reaction for the song from the kpop community, but it's funny that some people who not interested in in kpop appreciate them much more than kpop fans.

• The hate BP receive constantly is awful. I remember a TikTok where basically people wished them a car accident that got more than 30k likes. Unfortunately the attitude of certain blinks has a role in this imo but it still doesn't justify all the hatred (lucky compared to 2018 blinks now react...) It's also sad that I predicted this reaction for the song from the kpop community, but it's funny that some people who not interested in kpop appreciate them much more than kpop fans.

jfc... :pepe-shame:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• The hate BP receive constantly is awful. I remember a TikTok where basically people wished them a car accident that got more than 30k likes. Unfortunately the attitude of certain blinks has a role in this imo but it still doesn't justify all the hatred (lucky compared to 2018 blinks now react...) It's also sad that I predicted this reaction for the song from the kpop community, but it's funny that some people who not interested in kpop appreciate them much more than kpop fans.

I remember this TikTok video and let me say this isn't a one video thing unfortunately.

• You could trade blackpink for any top group in your text and it would still make sense lol not discredit your rant at all, I just thought it was funny :pepe-notes: people should be more empathic but its always us vs them

which top groups? lets see if it holds :pepe-tea:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• when Blackpink does something it is always the same, nothing new, nothing special, nothing fresh, nothing original and after all nothing great. But the thing is they are the biggest female group right now and that not only in kpop but the biggest female on the damn planet. I know that jealousy hurts but that it hurts that much. wow. how fast they all called blackpink's comeback a joke, laughed about them and tried to called it the worst comeback but funny how things changed that fast and now nobody can say something against it because we all know that this comeback is going to be bigger than their last. It is funny that Blackpink is bigger than all their faves together but they still try to call them a flop. I guess when Blackpink are flops, the whole kpop industry flops.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• when Blackpink does something it is always the same, nothing new, nothing special, nothing fresh, nothing original and after all nothing great. But the thing is they are the biggest female group right now and that not only in kpop but the biggest female on the damn planet. I know that jealousy hurts but that it hurts that much. wow. how fast they all called blackpink's comeback a joke, laughed about them and tried to called it the worst comeback but funny how things changed that fast and now nobody can say something against it because we all know that this comeback is going to be bigger than their last. It is funny that Blackpink is bigger than all their faves together but they still try to call them a flop. I guess when Blackpink are flops, the whole kpop industry flops.

It's tiring bc obviously they don't like BP, but still complain about it every cb as if they would change their opinions.

• It's tiring bc obviously they don't like BP, but still complain about it every cb as if they would change their opinions.

that's it. complaining about a song and a group they don't care about. that's the funniest thing. Blackpink success triggers them so much that they try to bring them hate.

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• which top groups? lets see if it holds :pepe-tea:

Any? All top groups who in their comebacks for some reason become the punching bag of kpop community with their overanalysis. Just from the top of my head both BTS and Aespa get hate for absolutely breathing, obviously not excluding Blackpink. Twice also get this but at least most people limit that to calling them flops, declining, has beens etc and overall their music trajetory and not the actual members (from what I've seen tho, I can't see everything).

• you woke up and decided to state facts, it's really ironic how the "music critics" say bp's music is recycled when the only thing that is recycled here is their comments on ever Bp comeback.

• And in the other hand a lot of non kpop fans like BP songs, praise them, find their songs cool, etc.

they think their opinion reflect everyone's opinion. alone that they said blinks are brainwashed when they like the new song. :rolleyes: why? because we are blinks? the thing is I'm a blink because I like their songs and not because I try to like their songs.

• they think their opinion reflect everyone's opinion. alone that they said blinks are brainwashed when they like the new song. :rolleyes: why? because we are blinks? the thing is I'm a blink because I like their songs and not because I try to like their songs.

lol the bashing here is lowkey, the main page is a disaster, there's people calling anyone who likes the song morons even if they aren't blinks, going on every Bp article saying they don't deserve their success, the song is terrible and some other ggs who release "quality music" consistently deserves it and heavily downvoting anyone that says they like the song all while pretending they are giving "constructive criticism" and that there is zero hating.

• I don't remember exactly, but you trying to dismiss a little my thread specially here where you can see the hate and bashing BP is getting doesn't sound ok for me.

How are you accusing me of something you can't even remember :pepe-shrug: And, like I said, I'm not dismissing anything, never said it wasn't true, just said that this happens to top groups in every comeback down to a T to the point I found your text funny of how accurate it was, yet fans (from all these top groups) still have this mentality of "us vs them" in which makes them think their faves are the ones getting the most hate.

At some point when I was a hardcore fan of another group I'd dismiss others saying how x gets hate and think only my group was the worst, but, after all this time, I just realized most people are just hateful like that towards what's popular, and I thought your text was funny because I had absolutely the same thoughts but about the group I like and it made me realize that.

• lol the bashing here is lowkey, the main page is a disaster, there's people calling anyone who likes the song morons even if they aren't blinks, going on every Bp article saying they don't deserve their success, the song is terrible and some other ggs who release "quality music" consistently deserves it and heavily downvoting anyone that says they like the song all while pretending they are giving "constructive criticism" and that there is zero hating.

alone that we have 1000 + 1 threads about how Blackpink isn't successful in south Korea because the new song is #2 on melon. who cares about the other charts lol? The thing is it becomes so boring that almost no blink feels obligated to answer to that garbage.

• How are you accusing me of something you can't even remember :pepe-shrug: And, like I said, I'm not dismissing anything, never said it wasn't true, just said that this happens to top groups in every comeback down to a T to the point I found your text funny of how accurate it was, yet fans (from all these top groups) still have this mentality of "us vs them" in which makes them think their faves are the ones getting the most hate.

At some point when I was a hardcore fan of another group I'd dismiss others saying how x gets hate and think only my group was the worst, but, after all this time, I just realized most people are just hateful like that towards what's popular, and I thought your text was funny because I had absolutely the same thoughts but about the group I like and it made me realize that.

I did say in my op that this isn't BP problem only, but as I'm a blink I'm way more aware about it with BP so this isn't a us x others thing.

• This thread contains 23 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!