bruh dsp is cancelled

• if theyre suing hyunjoo then of course they're more likely to win than her, just look at the fuck up law in korea.

DSP is so unprofessional in handling this, this is not how they were back then.. all this gaslighting and manipulation is not cute.

I wonder why is there no relevant agencies reach out to hyunjoo? If this happens in my country, the moment it went viral the police and the government agencies wouldve get involved.

no wonder korean always said they feel lonely, their sense of community is shit.

abt kard somin, if youve been into kard then you know how scary somin is..so im not even shocked.

• How to be professional ?

B A D W I T C H
    45ovch.gif 45owrz.gif
    45ovhj.gif

• They know she doesn't have any solid proof (CCTV footage, or a witness) to sustain her claims... They aren't that dumb to give her footages from the company to protect herself lol. It's impossible for them to don't have any footage where she was bullied during her idol days, they are just going to say that they deleted footage from many years ago.

There is also a possibility that they are trying to scare her since until now she didn't make a statement, maybe by suing her and threatening her family she will come and say "you know, it's not true, my brother lied, he is young haha". I saw that a lot of victims stopped to post their stories. It's either they were paid or sued/scared by companies.

Which is disgusting. I really hope they will fight against DSP, even tho it will be super hard.

• They know she doesn't have any solid proof (CCTV footage, or a witness) to sustain her claims... They aren't that dumb to give her footages from the company to protect herself lol. It's impossible for them to don't have any footage where she was bullied during her idol days, they are just going to say that they deleted footage from many years ago.

There is also a possibility that they are trying to scare her since until now she didn't make a statement, maybe by suing her and threatening her family she will come and say "you know, it's not true, my brother lied, he is young haha". I saw that a lot of victims stopped to post their stories. It's either they were paid or sued/scared by companies.

Which is disgusting. I really hope they will fight against DSP, even tho it will be super hard.

I think they're indeed trying to scare her, however I find it weird that you can actually sue somebody still in your employment without breaking contract.

• I think they're indeed trying to scare her, however I find it weird that you can actually sue somebody still in your employment without breaking contract.

Exactly! They didn't mention anything about ending her contract lol. They are suing her now, but will work together in the future? No way. They are trying to scare her to come forward and deny everything to protect her family.

If I remember correctly, some time ago, when Goo Hyesun and Ahn Jaehyun divorced, Hyesun started to fight against the CEO of the company and the fight was suuuuper messy and they kept attacking each other, destroying the image of both the artists and the company. But they didn't sue her. It would have been pathetic lol. And DSP is suing her for...? Being bullied, destroying her health, not keeping their promise? She should be the one who sued them and April.

I don't like Hyesun at all, but I wish every victim would have her courage lol.

• Exactly! They didn't mention anything about ending her contract lol. They are suing her now, but will work together in the future? No way. They are trying to scare her to come forward and deny everything to protect her family.

If I remember correctly, some time ago, when Goo Hyesun and Ahn Jaehyun divorced, Hyesun started to fight against the CEO of the company and the fight was suuuuper messy and they kept attacking each other, destroying the image of both the artists and the company. But they didn't sue her. It would have been pathetic lol. And DSP is suing her for...? Being bullied, destroying her health, not keeping their promise? She should be the one who sued them and April.

I don't like Hyesun at all, but I wish every victim would have her courage lol.

At this rate, she should accept help from the public and bring in medical professionals who provided treatment. I would think that should be enough basis to file a police report and counter sue for criminal negligence resulting in serious bodily and mental harm (not sure if that exists in South Korea though)

c21662410fcdd8ba1d4db7f82923bf4b56acf1a0.gifv

Edited once, last by Tamagotchi92: what even is a full sentence anymore ().

So you think every single bullying accusation is true. Even the ones were the accuser said that they lied and apologised to everyone. Crazy, because recently I have been thinking the same think. I mean April Naeun had a bullying scandal last year where the accuser later stated that they lied about everything and apologised, but we know now that these accusations were most likely true and the victim just got scared.

• So you think every single bullying accusation is true. Even the ones were the accuser said that they lied and apologised to everyone. Crazy, because recently I have been thinking the same think. I mean April Naeun had a bullying scandal last year where the accuser later stated that they lied about everything and apologised, but we know now that these accusations were most likely true and the victim just got scared.

I think they are true, actually. I first I was like "oh, why would you talk after so many years?" or "how can she/he could do that since it's always kind?", but years passing and working in a similar industry, I realized is only a mask.

So, about bullying accusation, taking into account that a company can sue extremely easy someone if they are lying, why would someone risk posting bad things about a big idol? Only because of jealousy? You should be dumb to risk your social status/career with a criminal record for accusing some random idol.

Recently, there were a lot of victims, and out of nowhere they stopped talking, and here I see 2 reasons: 1. they got scared by the company since they don't have solid proofs to support them in a court (many were emotionally bullied, so how can you show this?), 2. they received money to shut up.

Many companies said that they WILL take legal action. But where are these legal actions? Nowhere.

Also, how can we be sure that the ones who said that they lied, actually lied? If a company would give someone enough money to buy a house in Seoul and some pocket money as a "consolation", and in return to say that everything was a lie, what would most people do? Ofc, would take the money and say that it was a misunderstanding.

That's how I see.

• All these allegations make me wonder, how big of an issue is bullying in South Korea? Things happen for a reason. That's cause and effect. This might be an effect caused by a bigger societal issue that needs to be identified, analyzed, and resolved.

South Korea has a bullying culture problem and it is now unfolded in the idol and entertainment world. Something needs to be done.

• South Korea has a bullying culture problem and it is now unfolded in the idol and entertainment world. Something needs to be done.

If the majority of these stories are true, they should see if this is something a lot of South Koreans have experienced. If so, they should look for the cause(s) of it at with a broader scope.

Children aren't born bullies. It's the people in the environment who enable bullying behavior.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!