RE: mys and onces should NOT be discussing blackpink's sk charting

• I will repeat myself, I know, because I said this like billions of times but you can't take away Nayeon's charting from Twice. Nayeon is Twice, period. There is nothing else, no solo career, nor acting career, no variety career that you can blame Nayeon's charting on. She only charted because she's a Twice member. You can't take it away from Twice. The same way you can't take away your girls' solos from BP, this is just ridiculous.

mys and onces should NOT be discussing blackpink's sk charting - K-Lounge Anons - allkpop forums

• If she is Twice why her sales couldn't match up any of Twice last releases? Your argument of soloists with BP was that they weren't selling enough like BP, but why did that happened to Nayeon as well?

I mean it didn't sell 1/3 of Twice sales, so I stand corrected.

OP didn't say anything about solos tho. Funny how you're resorting to anything that could fit your narrative :cursing:

Solo success doesn't always translate to group's success and vice versa :cursing:

So if I were you, I'd shut up, wait for their cb to see how they chart and do every rituals you can do :cursing:

Solos are extension of group activities. If BP are bigger than Twice in Korea as yall claim, how come no one cared about Lisa's solo but tuned in for Nayeon's?

I don't need to wait for their comeback, it might go any way, depending on the song. If it is good, it'll chart, if it is as bad as Scientist it won't. But people do have interest in Twice music and I already have my proof with Nayeon for that.

• Lets just see if Twice outcharts BP next week when they comeback.

Nah, that won't prove a shit. I know yall half brain blinks think everytime someone ranks higher than another on charts it is an automatic proof of something but it is not.

• I mean it didn't sell 1/3 of Twice sales, so I stand corrected.

Solos are extension of group activities. If BP are bigger than Twice in Korea as yall claim, how come no one cared about Lisa's solo but tuned in for Nayeon's?

I don't need to wait for their comeback, it might go any way, depending on the song. If it is good, it'll chart, if it is as bad as Scientist it won't. But people do have interest in Twice music and I already have my proof with Nayeon for that.

Sales wise, Lisa sell half of BP and Rosé did only 200k behind, so you aren't correct. And on to Lalisa charting in SK, she did better in uls during the first 24 hours than the last 2 singles of Twice, both Scientist and The Feels so her anticipation was bigger than Twice, despite being a foreigner of a country that SK look down.

• I mean it didn't sell 1/3 of Twice sales, so I stand corrected.

Bruh are you actually serious? Everyone knows nayeon is more popular than Lisa in korea. Lisa's popularity is from

international. Every mother knows the most popular member in sk is Jennie :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

OKay what is your proof that people will tune into twice after nayeon's solo, since you're confident about it :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• Nah, that won't prove a shit. I know yall half brain blinks think everytime someone ranks higher than another on charts it is an automatic proof of something but it is not.

Then you just contradicted yourself you dimwit.

It wont prove shit cause you now deep down it wont happen. The other poster was right, you just escape to your own cave to fit ur narrative.

• Sales wise, Lisa sell half of BP and Rosé did only 200k behind, so you aren't correct. And on to Lalisa charting in SK, she did better in uls during the first 24 hours than the last 2 singles of Twice, both Scientist and The Feels so her anticipation was bigger than Twice, despite being a foreigner of a country that SK look down.

Bruh, Nayeon sold on average as much as any other Twice album. Now of course group sales will increase with next comeback but at the time I said that and for now I am not wrong. The difference between how much each BP album has sold is severe. It shows blinks ain't there for every album. You collective efforts can only take you that far.

• Then you just contradicted yourself you dimwit.

It wont prove shit cause you now deep down it wont happen. The other poster was right, you just escape to your own cave to fit ur narrative.

There is nothing contradicting. Artists matter 30% song matters 70%. Everyone can flop. Twice flopped with Scientist and can flop again. They can also get another national hit. Please visit our digital chart thread more to know about it.

• You're comparing the least popular members of Blackpink in Korea, and a foreigner no less, to the most popular member of Twice.

The least popular and the most popular in both cases is just your own opinion. I'd say Sana is the most popular but I don't think Sana would do as well as Nayeon tho.

A more accurate comparison is Pop vs Solo not Pop vs OTG or Lalisa

Lmfao what? Why don't we then compare every BP song to Cheer Up just saying lmfao

Anyway, my goal wasn't to bring down Lisa or whatever, calm down. My point is that, bringing Scientist up but ignoring the most recent song of a Twice member is disingenuous. Even without Nayeon there was another song last year which you can bring up, the Alcohol Free which also did well. Not great but still ok. But nah, lets just talk about an abomination that was Scientist every time Twice's charting is brought up as if it wasn't the rare case.

• Bruh, Nayeon sold on average as much as any other Twice album. Now of course group sales will increase with next comeback but at the time I said that and for now I am not wrong. The difference between how much each BP album has sold is severe. It shows blinks ain't there for every album. You collective efforts can only take you that far.

FoL sold 900k, why she didn't sold that quantity though? if sales are increasing why didn't she increase as much as FoL?

• FoL sold 900k, why she didn't sold that quantity though? if sales are increasing why didn't she increase as much as FoL?

First of all, 900k includes the result version. It is like 750+150k. So Nayeon sold like 70% of it. Plus Twice popularity is divided between 9, BP's between 4 members. And still Nayeon managed to pull that 70%. Second, Twice comeback was already announced together with Nayeon's solo, so people knew it is coming. Literally Nayeon sold well against all odds. Anyway, why do we have to go through this argument again and again just cause you blinks don't want to admit that your one and only full album had inflated sales and comparing it to Twice's albums sales is just laughable considering how much content we get.

• I will repeat myself, I know, because I said this like billions of times but you can't take away Nayeon's charting from Twice. Nayeon is Twice, period. There is nothing else, no solo career, nor acting career, no variety career that you can blame Nayeon's charting on. She only charted because she's a Twice member. You can't take it away from Twice. The same way you can't take away your girls' solos from BP, this is just ridiculous.

mys and onces should NOT be discussing blackpink's sk charting - K-Lounge Anons - allkpop forums

Bubu, i agree you can say whatever you want

i will most definitely laugh at you , with you :beehaw:

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Even assuming rabbit's success tranforming to your local group she couldn't stay at #2 even for a day

her best standing is #4 and her uls are way too less than what blackpink is pulling

your local group lost the charm with sk public you're just refusing to accept it :-)

• Nayeon succeeded in spite of Twice not because of them. If you look at the first few hours/days of her charting she was doing worse than Lisa but she was lucky that her dance went viral and the the song was very good

Lmfao biggest bullshit I've read so far.

Literally if you've been following Melon, most songs have that pattern. Itzy, SNSD, Le Sserafim. It is ridiculous to suggest that each one of them went viral...

• Oh so now you are accepting that having an announced other comeback can decrease sales of a first comeback? I though HYLT LIMITED edition being outsold and unstocked was your key drag for BP selling power, why changing the narrative now?

Girl, HYLT literally sold 300k, 1/5 of what The Album did. If Twice comeback sells 2.5 million, I'll happily be proven wrong lmfao

• Girl, HYLT literally sold 300k, 1/5 of what The Album did. If Twice comeback sells 2.5 million, I'll happily be proven wrong lmfao

Cmon you still trying to defend your hipocrisy, lmao give something else. We all know HYLT is an 300k printed single album and that was released unexpectedly, it had 1 week of preorder but Nayeon album? it was announced like in may, had 4 versions and still couldn't do the same number as FoL despite Twice having higher selling power according to you. Both physicals were announced to be released before a group album yet is only okay for Nayeon to sell less? And Nayeon still selling half of Twice just like Lisa sold half of BP.

• Cmon you still trying to defend your hipocrisy, lmao give something else. We all know HYLT is an 300k printed single album and that was released unexpectedly, it had 1 week of preorder but Nayeon album? it was announced like in may, had 4 versions and still couldn't do the same number as FoL despite Twice having higher selling power according to you. Both physicals were announced to be released before a group album yet is only okay for Nayeon to sell less? And Nayeon still selling half of Twice just like Lisa sold half of BP.

Girl, I am not the one jumping from one argument to another. You literally mashed it all together. Just a reminder that I didn't even list the album announcement as something very very significant. I said it also played its role. But you're literally trying to find any hole in my argument to make a point. Looks pathetic. Again, I listed multiple reasons and also Nayeon sold like 70% of FOL, not half(Lisa), not third (Rose) and definitely not 1/5 (HYLT). Just isn't it amazing that among last 4 albums only one sold the desirable amount that you keep brining up as a "proof" BP outsold Twice? And now you're gonna get a second one and then Jisoo will come out and again sell not even half of it? Is it that hard to admit the inflation?

• Girl, I am not the one jumping from one argument to another. You literally mashed it all together. Just a reminder that I didn't even list the album announcement as something very very significant. I said it also played its role. But you're literally trying to find any hole in my argument to make a point. Looks pathetic. Again, I listed multiple reasons and also Nayeon sold like 70% of FOL, not half(Lisa), not third (Rose) and definitely not 1/5 (HYLT). Just isn't it amazing that among last 4 albums only one sold the desirable amount that you keep brining up as a "proof" BP outsold Twice? And now you're gonna get a second one and then Jisoo will come out and again sell not even half of it? Is it that hard to admit the inflation?

Literally all your arguments about Twice are excuses because they couldn't hold up to the standard you were holding BP. How did Nayeon sold 70% if she sold only 500k of 900k? that is barely 55% meaning half of it, and she did it with much more anticipated preorders and versions. HYLT selling 1/3 is clearly because its a LIMITED EDITION, that it was confirmed by YG.

• Nayeon succeeded in spite of Twice not because of them. If you look at the first few hours/days of her charting she was doing worse than Lisa but she was lucky that her dance went viral and the the song was very good

This whole concept that a song needs to perform in the top ten in Kpop is stupid as hell. How you know the song was genuinely liked is because it gained steam and after like a week or so it was in the top 5. That’s very good. To say that it has nothing to do with Twice is dumb as hell.

• Lets just see if Twice outcharts BP next week when they comeback.

Yeah, as a once and blink (literally have been with them since debut) Twice doesn't stand a chance. BP is too successful worldwide BUT that doesn't mean Twice is bad either. I don't get why people keep comparing them. Twice is also at a different place in their career than BP.

With having renewed their contracts they're now moving on to the next stage of their career. The way they are managed is also different, BP hasn't had a comeback in 2 years so the hype is massive, on the other hand Twice has a CB every other month so people are kinda ....I don't wanna say tired... but people get...not as excited?... I don't know how to say it.

You know what I'm talking about right? One group is kept in the dungeon the other is overworked to the point of multiple members struggling with mental and physical health.

Even without BPs worldwide appeal Twice is still one of the biggest groups in kpop. It is so tiring to see people pitting them against each other. Like arent, you guys tired? This s*it has been going on since BP debuted. Give it a rest.

• These comparisons are silly. The fact that two very different groups keep getting compared to each other is ridiculous. Blackpink is exceptional at what they do, TWICE is too. I don't understand the need to prove one is more successful than the other when they both excel in their industry.

If you have to compare, then looking at recent album numbers and charts tells you who is the more successful group. You should not have to.

• This thread contains 5 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!