Nicki Minaj talks about how BB changed its rules to block BTS from getting a number 1 and make them reliant on radio

• 'Bad Decisions' : 10.1m streams and 66k sales but #10

'Break My Soul' : 14.5m streams and 36k sales but #1

The difference is made by one having 65m radioplay and other one getting only 3m.... Honestly I don't mind Beyonce getting radioplay because of her name cuz she deserves it but don't act like your chart is "fair" & people are "manipulating" it just because artists you don't like are smashing on it.... :cursing:

The only way Beyonce retained the number 1 this week was by releasing a remix but as we know, no one complains about these tactics when it is anyone other than BTS.

• I mean we alr know this, but people just didn’t want to believe cos it was us saying it.

Just look at the chart now, don’t even consider the BTS song but in general you can see how radio play > streams for other artists too. Some Artists in top 20 have more streams than artists in top 10.

I mean just look at bad bunny. He gets insane streams. But you rarely see him in the top 10 cause he doesn’t get radio (due to the language component much like BTS).

Like this man has the #1 album again thanks to his streams being insane. But not a single song in the hot 100 top 10 currently

• Fans have been using BB's rules to their advantage for years. BB only changes their rules when they realize a rule they made to be advantageous to them no longer is as advantageous as they want it to be - for a variety of reasons. And yes ARMY made them mad since they had enough manpower to bend the game in favor of a group that BB didn't anoint first. BB doesn't like when they not the ultimate game makers. Thus they changed it so they can continue to call the race - its that simple in the end.

• Bts is most likely the last celebrity to sell millions of albums, sell out STADIUMS ALL OVER THE WORLD and have an unbelievable demand.

Meanwhile the so called superior worldwide American superstars struggle to sell out stadiums in North America and certain parts of Europe and I won't even mention S America or even Asia. They also have to announce it for months in advance and still struggle to sell it while bts can easily turn Vegas in purple, sell out stadiums in America, Europe and Asia. Their celebrities have to payola their way to the top, but sales expose them in the end. I know they are jealous of them and wish they had that kind of power. The only ones who can do it are dead. I'm not saying they're equal but the last celebrity who truly had that kind of demand and ofc it was much bigger was Michael Jackson.

As much as kpop stans get called rabid and kpop gets flack for bulk buying, they actually buy abums. American fans can only give you viral tweets, but buying? They can just stream and they don't even do it. Beyonce literally has an image of a God, but she only sold 197k pure copies(and she had to pull a kpop move and add photobook+tshirt lmao) and had to do bunch of remixes to finally get that solo #1 and she sold only 50% of it on the second week. Taylor S and Adele are the only exceptions.

Anyway, it warms my cold heart that the albums buying is declining in the West and the last one to ever do it are Asian non western men. Serves them right. :pepe-toast:

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    :S:S:S

Everything that helps industry plants is okay X/

• 🤡🤡 You just proved why kpop is sooo successful lol. If we could turn western artist fans into rabbid sports competition level success stans like kpop fans with all the bulk buying etc jazz people like Beyonce would always be number one 24/7 world wide. But unfortunately those fans have real lives and don't think spending thousands of dollars on multiple copies of the same album and setting up 20 devices to zombie stream 24/7 and yell my bais is god of the universe is normal. So they don't do that .

if western fans had the same level of crazy kpop including BTS would have never left Korea

• I've been telling people that BTS terrifies the music industry because of the power they have.

Ofc they do which is why the industry, Kpop or west, should enjoy this brief respite BTS have given them for a few years before the boys come back again stronger than ever.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!