Not people trying to gatekeep Nayeon's digital success from Twice lmfao

• Dreamer95

Changed the title of the thread from “Imo both Onces and Blinks are worried about the charts no matter how cocky the might act” to “Imo both Onces and Blinks are worried about the charts no matter how cocky they might act”.
  • Maybe offensive but twice isn't competing with bp, ive and nj unless they score some kind of virality. I could be wrong tho. JYP has had good luck in making songs trend in some way be it pop or sneakers so possible.

°˚°. ʝɛռռɨɛ .°˚°

e1529f760ae65babe0169164fa89ce9724f7a8da.gifv 90094dc8040347facc226a9472ad1b443f2c17bd.gifv

• skiskskskdkdks don't care about charts :mina4:

Of course, you're a bg stan :pepe-hips:

Maybe offensive but twice isn't competing with bp, ive and nj unless they score some kind of virality. I could be wrong tho. JYP has had good luck in making songs trend in some way be it pop or sneakers so possible.

If I knew yall will just come here to disrespect Twice I wouldn't have made this thread :pepecry:

Honestly, please tell me what other reason did POP have to chart except for being a Twice solo? Maybe it went viral? Maybe it was heavily promoted? What is it?

• Honestly, please tell me what other reason did POP have to chart except for being a Twice solo? Maybe it went viral? Maybe it was heavily promoted? What is it?

I am not denying the twice association but the promotions paid off in making the song popular. First day numbers were nothing great for pop. And if i am not wrong it was trendy on tik tok. Btw i don't think she had any massive promo, she had normal ones that was effective in spreading the song because it had appeal. Let's see if her solo will make an impact on twice charting.

°˚°. ʝɛռռɨɛ .°˚°

e1529f760ae65babe0169164fa89ce9724f7a8da.gifv 90094dc8040347facc226a9472ad1b443f2c17bd.gifv

• I am not denying the twice association but the promotions paid off in making the song popular. First day numbers were nothing great for pop. And if i am not wrong it was trendy on tik tok. Btw i don't think she had any massive promo, she had normal ones that was effective in spreading the song because it had appeal. Let's see if her solo will make an impact on twice charting.

First day numbers are nothing surprising. Literally 80% of songs nowadays perform like that with a few exception when song is a hit right away. She attend Music Shows for just one week, attended two varieties on TV and did 2 shows on Youtube. That's a bare minimum.

• blackpink did well with lsg and hylt was a massive hit so blinks should not be worried at all

once’s on the other hand prolly don’t even care about Korean charting because let’s face it, the last Korean hit twice had was feel special

• The twice lashings :pepe-shame: A set up

Honestly, why don't you come out as Twice anti at this point? I mean it is not a coincidence that you always pop up and happen to be arguing against in any Twice related discussion..

Nayeon's success is her own. Her charting well doesn't mean TWICE will chart well too. She is probably bigger than the group in Korea rn.

What presence does Nayeon have in Korea besides being known as a Twice member?

• First day numbers are nothing surprising. Literally 80% of songs nowadays perform like that with a few exception when song is a hit right away. She attend Music Shows for just one week, attended two varieties on TV and did 2 shows on Youtube. That's a bare minimum.

It was enough in getting the song spread. Like i said her promo was effective. And it had tik tok potential and didn't she do challenges? Songs can get popular those ways. First day numbers very much show hype and popularity. And it shows twice has decreased in that. Nothing wrong if a hit took some promo to get off rather than instant name. That's the thing i doubt twice will end up with better first day numbers than either but with promo it can change things.

°˚°. ʝɛռռɨɛ .°˚°

• Honestly, why don't you come out as Twice anti at this point? I mean it is not a coincidence that you always pop up and happen to be arguing against in any Twice related discussion..

What presence does Nayeon have in Korea besides being known as a Twice member?

Coming from you I’ve already saw enough :pepe-joy: YOU don’t even stan twice you always mention them until there’s Blackpink

• It was enough in getting the song spread. Like i said her promo was effective. And it had tik tok potential and didn't she do challenges? Songs can get popular those ways. First day numbers very much show hype and popularity. And it shows twice has decreased in that. Nothing wrong if a hit took some promo to get off rather than instant name. That's the thing i doubt twice will end up with better first day numbers than either but with promo it can change things.

So by your logic any nugu artist with the same promotion could have charted? Why are you lying to yourself bro, this is ridiculous.

• Dreamer95

Changed the title of the thread from “Imo both Onces and Blinks are worried about the charts no matter how cocky they might act” to “Not people trying to gatekeep Nayeon's digital success from Twice lmfao”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!