Look I appreciate all those people or blinks

• The talk of " Who voted for whom" was started only by OP.

Op claiming with his whole chest about voting when Mod is saying "Don't claim anything without proof". Isn't it his work to warn people "From spreading false news"? Mod is saying as none knows whom local are voting for, none should claim anything.

Army's are here cause an uneducated fandom who doesn't have enough education or deprived from school to check the fact before saying "They tried to kiss"!! Seriously?! Spreading false news about achievement & now about Sensitive incident, I wonder do they got any Etiiquete or teaching from family or not.

Let's not blame the whole fandom, for some people spreading false stuff or acting ignorant.

We don't like it when people say all ARMY, so let's not make it about a fandom.

• As my other posts on this thread have tried to highlight, Saudi Arabia has been making progress, but much of it is very recent, within the last THREE years. Given the very long history it has, I do not believe 3 years is enough to overturn the many years of strife endured there, nor change the general populace's minds. It is not a switch that can be flipped. Of course those locals that do want them there and invite them are not doing so because they want anything bad to happen, but ignoring the fact that such sentiment exists and could be stronger in SA rather than other countries because of its very recent history, is IMO, short-sighted. I applaud SA for finally passing legislation to give women rights - but I think it's a bit rich if you think a switch can just be flipped to erase the many years of believing another way in some people's minds.

But BP will just perform there under the strong supervision and security of the country. They will not live there. So idk how those things can effect them at all.

I will even go as far as to say that they will be safer there than in the most West countries.

• If there was a ban option for being ignorant with common sense deficit, I bet a huge numbers of users would have disappeared by now.

Some don't even bother checking what the conversation is about before they start spewing baseless narratives just to attack for the sake of attacking.

They end up like this.

tyTc1Nl.jpg

Ves the struggle is real :S

"If I'm the sun, you are the moon because when I rise, you go down" - Min Yoongi, Cypher pt2

• Let's not blame the whole fandom, for some people spreading false stuff or acting ignorant.

We don't like it when people say all ARMY, so let's not make it about a fandom.

I was bound to say that cause at 1st they spread rumours then many of them started to defend them.. Like seriously!!!

If one do wrong thing, ok let's correct him. But when his community goes for defending him, that time the "All" term comes. Yuck to those.

• I was bound to say that cause at 1st they spread rumours then many of them started to defend them.. Like seriously!!!

If one do wrong thing, ok let's correct him. But when his community goes for defending him, that time the "All" term comes. Yuck to those.

I understand that some posters are frustrating, but in my opinion it's probably best to say something like: 'you and some of your buddies"

• Ves

Respect for you.

Those persons who don't have the braincells to just understand the fact that "Claiming anything without proper receipt or proof" can get "Warning", is just nothing but a whole grown ass people with IQ less than 70.

Ok.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!