Look I appreciate all those people or blinks

• From Saudi Arabia that love & consume BP content.

BUT I must say I hope YG declines the Saudi government offer(should they make on) for BP to hold a concert over there.

This is probably the ONLY metric I'll gladly let bts have all to themselves, it should be noted that I voted for bts instead of BP lol

I do want BP to acknowledge all their fans & perform for them across all regions so I think it'll be a good idea to instead hold concerts in Dubai & Istanbul rather than Saudi as part of their 2022 world tour ✔️

• I’m arab. There are lots of concerts for international female artists in Saudi and it went fine, also other bgs didn’t get hate iirc bts got hate bc 2 members tried to kiss on stage lmao. If bp preform like they would in Indonesia and Malaysia they’d be fine. Also there is women only festivals they could be part of we don’t really know. I think it’s cool for them to be the first ggs to preform there

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• I’m arab. There are lots of concerts for international female artists in Saudi and it went fine, also other bgs didn’t get hate iirc bts got hate bc 2 members tried to kiss on stage lmao. If bp preform like they would in Indonesia and Malaysia they’d be fine. Also there is women only festivals they could be part of we don’t really know. I think it’s cool for them to be the first ggs to preform there

Interesting

Yeah but still I think it's better to start with places like Dubai & instanbul

• Interesting

Yeah but still I think it's better to start with places like Dubai & instanbul

Yeah I understand where you’re coming from. But the thing is Saudi government actually pay artists to come because they’re trying to change their image. So I expect bp to preform there before other places (if they are coming to the region at all)

• Official Post

Just clarifying that anyone can vote in that Twitter poll, not just Saudi locals.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't mean to be rude but I've read that Saudi had loosen their rules on things like this? Meaning to say that they are more open on accepting female entertainers?

However, I don't think YG have problems to hold a concert in Saudi as they are the only company that do not skip Malaysia and Indonesia when it comes to their acts' tour, while other companies do not really want to comply with the rules LOL

Backlash? I mean some Malaysian and Indonesian also protested BP's concert but it went just well for two days, I don't think performing in Saudi would be a prolem(but I do want them to explore Dubai first to test their market)

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• Just clarifying that anyone can vote in that Twitter poll, not just Saudi locals.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

True that's why bts is leading now

• im hella uneducated... why is it a big deal if they go?

Maybe it's because they are a girl group and Muslim dress code for females are more strict than males?

idk but they did a great job with their outfits in Malaysia and Indonesia, maybe just a lil bit more covers and they will be fine

More%2BClosed%252C%2BBLACKPINK%2BChanges%2BCostume%2BStyle%2Bat%2Ba%2BConcert%2BDegree%2Bin%2BMalaysia%2B1.jpg

More%2BClosed%252C%2BBLACKPINK%2BChanges%2BCostume%2BStyle%2Bat%2Ba%2BConcert%2BDegree%2Bin%2BMalaysia%2B2.jpg

More%2BClosed%252C%2BBLACKPINK%2BChanges%2BCostume%2BStyle%2Bat%2Ba%2BConcert%2BDegree%2Bin%2BMalaysia%2B4.jpg

• Saudi government official held a poll on Twitter asking which kpop act should they invite for a concert once touring resumes

Choices were bts & bp & Exo & someone else...

Bp were leading for quite a while cause the locals were actually voting for them since bts already performed there

And what's the problem if they go? it's just a concert and they must have a lot of fans there as well

• I don't mean to be rude but I've read that Saudi had loosen their rules on things like this? Meaning to say that they are more open on accepting female entertainers?

However, I don't think YG have problems to hold a concert in Saudi as they are the only company that do not skip Malaysia and Indonesia when it comes to their acts' tour, while other companies do not really want to comply with the rules LOL

Backlash? I mean some Malaysian and Indonesian also protested BP's concert but it went just well for two days, I don't think performing in Saudi would be a prolem(but I do want them to explore Dubai first to test their market)

Yeah but most would say that's all for show

Yeah YG would definitely be willing especially since Saudi government will actually pay them to perform

Yeah I think they should explore Dubai & Istanbul first

• Hmmm cause it's a state sponsored event

It's kinda political in nature

oh lol I misunderstood you

Well, that's kinda worrying but I'm sure they wouldn't really care, unless the current government of Saudi is hated by the people there

If that's the case, it's better if none of the act go there tbh

• Official Post

True that's why bts is leading now

You cannot conclude that BP was leading solely because of locals while BTS is solely because of twitter users. Another of your logical fallacies. There is as much chance of either. I am just correcting that we cannot say either result was from locals only or twitter users only. Please stop making false claims. It is against the rules and you can be warned for it.

• oh lol I misunderstood you

Well, that's kinda worrying but I'm sure they wouldn't really care, unless the current government of Saudi is hated by the people there

Saudi is a monarchy so I doubt the people there can even complain about their government

But point is I don't know the kind of reception bp will get even over there

• You cannot conclude that BP was leading solely because of locals while BTS is solely because of twitter users. Another of your logical fallacies. There is as much chance of either. I am just correcting that we cannot say either result was from locals only or twitter users only. Please stop making false claims. It is against the rules and you can be warned for it.

Fam BP Twitter account has 6M followers while bts 33M...

Yes its locals & threatening me won't change that lol

• oh lol I misunderstood you

Yeah most people like the royal family. And Almost everything in Saudi is government sponsored. The private sector is still weak. The government is trying hard to bring entertainment so people will spend money inside the country. Saudis among most spenders on entertainment and they used to travel for that.

• Yeah most people like the royal family. And Almost everything in Saudi is government sponsored. The private sector is still weak. The government is trying hard to bring entertainment so people will spend money inside the country. Saudis among most spenders on entertainment and they used to travel for that.

Yeah like cinemas only recently opened in Saudi

I guess before they had to travel to Dubai to catch their favorite movies in cinemas

• I am not threatening you, I am simply asking you to follow the rules. You have a weird idea of what threats are.

Sorry to butt in

But the whole title say “I appreciate all those people or blinks”

OP clearly knows and those who use Twitter know that everyone can vote on polls. So what’s the point of your comment saying that everyone can vote?? Did that one comment trigger you that locals are actually voting for blackpink??

Sorry but as a mod just message OP if you have a problem with him. Stop derailing the thread. This discussion is actually needed because this is new for blackpink.

TF are you talking about? Stop spreading lies, no one tried to kiss on stage, some of you Blinks are such shameless liars. BTS were extremely respectful and completely cognisant of the culture of the place they went to perform to. They won the respect of the Saudi crown prince too.The Saudi prince even asked the Korean President just a few weeks after the concert to get BTS to Saudi with him again.

BTS did not get hate in Saudi, they were hated by international Kpoppies who like to butt into BTS' business and were calling out BTS for performing in Saudi due to Saudi's policies.

BTS is the most popular international artist in Saudi and their popularity soared after the concert.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• Official Post

This is good that you believe he knows it, even though he claims otherwise later. I merely interjected that everyone can vote and we cannot conclude it is only locals. He could have accepted the truth of the matter.

And performing in Saudi Arabia is of course new for BP - please continue discussing why or why not they should or will perform. Saudi Arabia very much wants BP, they would not be in the poll otherwise.

• Official Post

I believe we all have something called... LOGIC.

if you use it here, you'll find what I'm saying... LOGICAL.

And logically since anyone can vote, you cannot conclude the ONLY locals voted. Not sure why you can't admit this. Locals OBVIOUSLY want BP - this poll was put up by a local - a very important onbe. I am only saying it cannot logically only be locals and it cannot be concluded that locals only voted. All of Twitter is voting and the person who posted this knew that would happen. It is very much a popularity contest as online polls are. That's all.

• Official Post

im hella uneducated... why is it a big deal if they go?

It is a big deal because it terms of human rights, women have historically been treated like second class citizens in Saudi Arabia. It was only in 2018 that Saudi Arabia allowed women to drive.

They are starting to come around, but change is slow: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…7s_rights_in_Saudi_Arabia

• Just make a thread on BP withput dragging in BTS and spreading shit and lies about BTS ffs.

This is the reality in Saudi about BTS' popularity, which saw a massive surge after their 2019 concert.

image0-9.jpg

• Here are more receipts since some want to spread lies about BTSs performance

• Relax omg. I speak Arabic and Saudi twt is the biggest Arabic speaking twt. And I remember the small clip they were doing fanservice nothing serious but the country is extremely religious and it got posted by big accounts and they started complaining about the effect of kpop on Muslim youth an blah blah blah. I mentioned it bc if bp or anyother gg comes it will probably be a big deal and there will be backlash but the government doesn’t care they invited nicki to preform lol.

Also I fought with kpop fans who talk about Saudi policis while supportIng their groups achievements in China when ccp is horrible.

• Relax omg. I speak Arabic and Saudi twt is the biggest Arabic speaking twt. And I remember the small clip they were doing fanservice nothing serious but the country is extremely religious and it got posted by big accounts and they started complaining about the effect of kpop on Muslim youth an blah blah blah. I mentioned it bc if bp or anyother gg comes it will probably be a big deal and there will be backlash but the government doesn’t care they invited nicki to preform lol.

Also I fought with kpop fans who talk about Saudi policis while supportIng their groups achievements in China when ccp is horrible.

I saw the whole bloody concert, no one tried to kiss anyone, so again stop spreading lies. Seeing which part of stan twitter you evidently follow I am not surprised about the lies you are spreading.

• Official Post

Relax omg. I speak Arabic and Saudi twt is the biggest Arabic speaking twt. And I remember the small clip they were doing fanservice nothing serious but the country is extremely religious and it got posted by big accounts and they started complaining about the effect of kpop on Muslim youth an blah blah blah. I mentioned it bc if bp or anyother gg comes it will probably be a big deal and there will be backlash but the government doesn’t care they invited nicki to preform lol.

Can you find the clip in question? That would help prove your claim that it happened at their Saudi concert. I am wondering though if the clip circulating is of some other concert.

• This thread contains 100 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!