Look I appreciate all those people or blinks

• Funny how I didn't hear this uproar when RV went the NK or when groups go to China, the place that has whole concertation camps full of Muslims. Should kpop groups stop going to the US since here we have kids in cages and the police kill black people for no reason? Every country has a messed up past but their citizens have nothing to do with that and they shouldn't be punished for something they didn't do. Arguments about the ethics in every country can be made so let's stop acting holier than thou.

• They would get less hate than BTS did

It was a mess for BTS because of their human rights campaign, people have different standards for them (as per usual)

• As a Muslim myself, I am so so proud to stan such respectful idols :lover3:

Not Armys derailing the thread... and they wonder why everyone can't stand them.

The OP mentioned BTS, and then another user spread a lie about them. Wouldn't you want to correct someone telling lies about your faves? That is not thread derailing.

• I am not threatening you, I am simply asking you to follow the rules. You have a weird idea of what threats are.

whether u like it or not, bp was leading when arab blinks were voting. but now since it's bigger and foreign blinks decided they should not go bc they are a girlgroup and don't vote or either vote for bts so bts are leading. it is what it is.

Edited 2 times, last by whatev ().

• People hate this being brought up - heaven forfend we suggest groups aren't completely free to do what they want - but the Saudi's signed an $8.3 BILLION economic cooperation pact with South Korea in summer 2018, something South Korea badly needed at the time. K-Pop groups started announcing appearances there a few months later. Stans tried to act like there was no correlation. Yeah ok ;-)

I'm not sure that YG is able to resist that pressure if it comes from the top, or even if he'd want to. However I feel like SA would rather choose cute girl groups like Twice or Oh My Girl, I'm not sure they'd be so keen on girlcrush concepts.

• Shameless liars = slutshame??

Is this how you all spread lies about AKP Armys..next what spread fake screenshots? This is why I said some of you all are shameless liars and you just proved my point.

relax , u're taking this way too seriously, like ur whole fandom always does. relax

• Would you be relax if people insulted you ?

i didn't read all the conv but they seem defensive from the start, saying they would call themods, they should relax a bit

also they also called blinks shameless liars, it's not one sided

• i didn't read all the conv but they seem defensive from the start, saying they would call themods, they should relax a bit

also they also called blinks shameless liars, it's not one sided

It's not one-sided, but this specific user claimed that BTS members acted innapropriately during their concert in Saudi Arabia and tried to kiss some fans ( or tried to kiss each other on stage ? unclear ), which is incorrect. The 'shameless liars' comment is a reply to that.

Once the truth has been set, please let's leave it at that. Whether or not Blackpink will perform in Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with BTS anyway.

Edit : also looking back at the convo, the person who claimed that wasn't a blink.

• So much fighting on this forum :sweatr1: Slut shaming is a hell of a lot worse than someone criticizing you for getting something wrong btw :angryr:

Hey, at least Hardy got another one of his hit threads consisting of the two fandoms fighting :cryingr:

There was no slut shaming, absolutely nowhere. Please read the whole thread before adding up to the mess.

• Yes, that's my point. A user accused someone of slut shaming, when it was actually them critisizing what they said. Do you think I'm comparing the two groups hate? I'm sorry if it came off wrong.

Sorry. I'm just really tired to see these two fandoms fighting, it's been everyday :boredr:

Army the new Run episode is out, it's hilarious, check it out.

BP, Rosé's solo is coming, let's hype it up !

• Sorry. I'm just really tired to see these two fandoms fighting, it's been everyday :boredr:

Army the new Run episode is out, it's hilarious, check it out.

BP, Rosé's solo is coming, let's hype it up !

I've never watched Run, is it good? How long are the episodes? Yeah, I know what you mean, it's really frustrating, probably more so for you since you're an armyblink.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!