Best Messages In K-Pop Songs?

• Hello! What are some of the best messages in K-Pop songs? Why do you think what they talk about is such an important message? What types of people do you think need to hear this? Do not be shady with that last question though, or just skip it.

For me, I'll say Spring Day. I think we all know what it's about by now. It's a really nice message, and an important one as well. I'm hope it brought comfort to at least some of those families when they needed it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anyway, what about you? What do you think? As always, be respectful and have a great day/night!

• Go to Best Answer
  • I don't know if it's the best message in kpop really but I love this song's take on navigating adulthood (more specifically early adulthood). Basically holding on, having trust in yourself and your friends to guide you, and not letting the future scare/stop you. I am currently in this stage of my life and I find the song uplifting.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kidult from the same album had a similar theme and I happen to love both. This one's about young adulthood and the feeling of being both a kid and an adult. It's an overwhelming time with adult responsibilities and traits but still immature and lacking experience.

• I don't know if it's the best message in kpop really but I love this song's take on navigating adulthood (more specifically early adulthood). Basically holding on, having trust in yourself and your friends to guide you, and not letting the future scare/stop you. I am currently in this stage of my life and I find the song uplifting.

Kidult from the same album had a similar theme and I happen to love both. This one's about young adulthood and the feeling of being both a kid and an adult. It's an overwhelming time with adult responsibilities and traits but still immature and lacking experience.

That's a really good message. Don't stress over it being objectively the best message. Different people prioritize different messages in songs they like, hence this thread. Besides, I think it's a very good and very comforting message.

The description of Kidult (fistr of all, love the play on words) also reminds me of the description of 19 and they tackle the same subject based on your description. Here:

It's a really good message and one that I'm glad is being covered, so I'm actually happy several groups are talking about it.

• Every day that’s given to me is

Gonna be my

Best part

There isn’t a single moment

That’s meaningless to me

This moment not knowing when it ends is the

Best part

So as the day my future comes

Can be more beautiful

Every moment’s gonna be my best part

External Content youtu.be

• 100% agree with this answer. Every moment is important, not just a select few.

• How am I only just now noticing how many songs do this? That's so cool! I can see why they love it, the metaphors tend to work very well.

• Dreamcatcher have 4 songs I would say apply here

Scream: About people being unable to say good things,

Dami said in an intervew: The story is inspired by middle age witch hunts, and the point of note is the scream right before the chorus. In the choreography, the point of note is the part where we depict the devil with our hands in the chorus, matching the lyrics.

Boca: With the rain in the mv being symbolic of tears/crying it has a very strong message of cyber bullying and hateful comments. “Too many angels dying now” 'was definitely the most impactful line of the song for me.'

Odd Eye: The song is explaining that dc can’t find a utopia because it doesn’t exist anymore and how the odd eye(reality) helps them realize this.

Dc were lying to themselves with false hope in the boca Mv. They had hopes of stopping people from saying negative things but it’s not possible.

And lastly

Maison: Global warming how we are begging for help as we are destroying this planet.

Now my explanations are rubbish so look them up online for more detail but that should be the gist of it

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• Yup! Now I'm trying to think of other songs that revolve around seasons.

Here's one just for you:

Yay!

• Dreamcatcher really have amazing songs. I love all of those songs and they all sound good, and with an amazing message too!

• Welp, I know it's not everyone's fave song, but

Basically, stop being a bitch hater and let people live their lives.

• My favourite is Ddeng by BTS rapline. It’s not on Spotify, it’s on Soundcloud because it’s a gift for army during festa.

It talks about the righteous anger that people love to display online over every single little thing. And they say that it’s ok to be angry but be angry for important things, so it can move people and make a difference. If you keep being angry for petty things, then the important ones (the ones that need anger to change things) will less noticeable.

I’m bad at explaining so here. They also discuss the beautiful and witty wordplay by the rapline

External Content youtu.be

• Welp, I know it's not everyone's fave song, but

Basically, stop being a bitch hater and let people live their lives.

I actually am in the minority that loves that song. The message is really good too. Some people need to urgently hear it sadly., and take it to heart.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!