Whats the most underrated bside from your ult's last album?

• I love this song but I feel like I always hear about Don Quixote, March, or Ash instead. ;(

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And Domino is a close runner-up for me. No one talks about this one either.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• PANDORA

It was almost the title track i blame Bit-to for not voting for it

• Do give it a listen

External Content youtu.be

A fan even made an animated MV

• Most underrated but still loved is Trust Fund Baby for sureeee from TXT last album

External Content open.spotify.com

For Youth is the most underrated from BTS last album. It deserves more hype ;(

• External Content youtu.be

• :(

• Since my ult last album was an anthology I’m gonna put an old song that’s on this album that no one ever talks about

Her is such a bop from rapline but it’s probably the rapline song that’s least talked about which is sad because it’s so beautiful :pepe-sad:

• shinee makes bop albums though. :/

forget it, the whole album is an underrated bop:

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

• My top ULT is EXO, so I HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF LAST YEAR :pepe-torch: but this song is a bop :pepecute:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

MD06SU0.gif

• Then Shinee's last release was Superstar a Japanese EP and the JPN version of Don't Call Me is one of the b-sides

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

MD06SU0.gif

• If we're only counting Korean comebacks, then for me, it's Lonely St. Everyone is busy hyping up Muddy Water and ignoring the masterpiece that is Lonely St. Give it a pity stream:

If we mean comebacks in general, their last one was Circus. Everyone talks about Your Eyes and the music video for it and how Stray Kids reacted to it, and trust me, I get it, but where is the Fairytale appreciation? Really, where? It's SO good and almost no one actually talks about it. It's a shame really:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!