IS THIS KPOP PERFORMANCE LIVE? THREAD

• post your faves performances that you think is live and the akp experts will tell you if it actually is :pepe-cop:

as an objective user ill start

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• no one wants their fave to get dragged i see 2x .

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• bobsyouruncle

Changed the title of the thread from “IS THIS KPOP PERFORMANCE LIVE? THREAD” to “IS THIS KPOP PERFORMANCE LIVE?”.
  • giselle did go out of tune for a sec but i cant hear the p sound when they say stop near the mic which happens when the performance is live

Ningning's high note + karina's adlibs sound live :pepe-notes:

i thought it was live aswell but then at some points its like the volume of the sound doesnt match their lips :pepe-shame:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• For bts that mic drop perf at ellen's show

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    :pepe-notes:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• u cant tell me this group wont hit big

• it had heavy backtrack just like every other live kpop performance :-)

i guess it depends on whether people consider that live then

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• i think this thread lacks experts :pepe-in-bed: where did all those users who write essays about differences in live go :pepe-high-five:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• post your faves performances that you think is live and the akp experts will tell you if it actually is :pepe-cop:

as an objective user ill start

I think it's live. I've watched some mr removed videos for this one.

• This sounds live too

They probably sang live for sentimental reasons

• I think it's live. I've watched some mr removed videos for this one.

MR removed videos mean nothing though if the vocals are pre recorded

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• External Content youtu.be

this video give you clear indication of Live or not.

I believe the op video have audio process and correct before broadcast?

this video give you clear indication of Live or not.

I believe the op video have audio process and correct before broadcast?

this one is definitely live (they were even doing soundchecks) maybe not the girls performance though

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• This sounds live too

they talked in the middle so its live... but also some companies do that then have them lipsync its next level scamming

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• MR removed videos mean nothing though if the vocals are pre recorded

I watched this video. One of them messed up the lyrics and they did not constantly sing the chorus.

• this one is definitely live (they were even doing soundchecks) maybe not the girls performance though

Yes. They sounds more raw here and good too. Not much difference than the video you post. Infact i like their vocal better here in GMA.

I believe they processed and corrected the audio from the video you post when listen to both. I mean there is no reason for them to lipsync that when you have the GMA performance.

sounds live :thumbup:

• I believe its live. Just like the aespa video. They have the audio process and corrected before broadcast.

i hate when they do that :pepe-shame: i wanna see them live not perfection to that unrealistic point then i would listen to a CD

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• i hate when they do that :pepe-shame: i wanna see them live not perfection to that unrealistic point then i would listen to a CD

Welp. I believe most of this channel video fall into this category.

• Stan soloists

• Stan soloists

its not fair to put an actual singers performance ... 2x

put one where they dance atleast more likely to be lipsync.. 2x

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• bobsyouruncle

Changed the title of the thread from “IS THIS KPOP PERFORMANCE LIVE?” to “IS THIS KPOP PERFORMANCE LIVE? THREAD”.
  • doesitneedsaying thoughts since you said this performance was lipsync :pepe-cop:

ofc it's lip syncing. every chorus sounded the same, mics didn't pick up any background sound, all the members sings at the same volume and gave same energy. it sounded like a studio track. in her solo karina's lip movement doesn't even match lyrics. look at them at 2:28 they are dancing and the vocals stay unaffected, it sounds like all previous parts.

this is how live sounds

External Content www.youtube.com

or this, it's clear which parts are backtrack

External Content www.youtube.com

• This sounds live too

this is live

• so its completely not live? no loud backtrack?

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!