[enter-talk] NEWJEANS CONCEPT PLAGIARISM IS OUT

• [enter-talk] NEWJEANS CONCEPT PLAGIARISM IS OUT

bypannchoaJuly 22, 2022
    AVvXsEiGxo7cL9eOF5hlrQhDnxxhBfzjNAHvUBAmqJg02OSvYIqlcmbigXrz5ohsZz7eaqgOmNfDcDL4ezSTqbf9sEzHEKrXBhVn-srBn94HJUGCC77ANYXZA3OjhmYdrIC2ZwSroih5FtdZGBhg67BNMRdF6cO7mj_glqKyYNdfMmXfRATpPEc2BGmK9Tfi=s16000

Looks like trouble is coming for Minhee

post response:
    [+103][-178]
    original post: here

1. [+118, -8]
    But rather than being plagiarized, aren't these scenes super common...? You can find all kids of idols using scenes like those in their MVs..ㅋㅋ It's not like these are exclusive scenes from someone, they're all just common backgrounds

2. [+108, -30]
    People calling this plagiarismㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they'd faint if they saw Aespa

3. [+62, -19]
    Why is this considered plagiarism... It's rather an homage..

4. [+25, -3]
    If this is considered plagiarism, there's no more concepts to choose from

5. [+19, -0]
    Idol concepts are all copied from something, but Min Heejin's shinyeos calling everything she does 'art' is so funny to me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (T/n: shinyeos = female servants/maids)

6. [+13, -2]
    They're all f*cking commonㅋㅋ

7. [+11, -4]
    If this was an homage, she would've said it already, why call it homage after the MV is already out?ㅋ

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Seriously...? First we had all those bullying scandals the last few years.

Now, the trend seems to be plagiarism. Ya'll will just accuse any and everybody.

A group of people doing things is plagiarism now? Do you know how many music videos, movies, and television shows share images like this!? Get out of here!

Just say you don't like that they are having positive reactions and LEAVE!!!

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• This is the same thing that happens to every group. :pepepizza:

• This is the same thing that happens to every group. :pepepizza:

Yeah, but it's crazy. Like Yoo Hee Yeol and Lee Mujin having their whole careers threatened over these allegations. Then IU's old plagiarism things being brought up. She'll be fine, but they are on the other two's throat.

• Yeah, but it's crazy. Like Yoo Hee Yeol and Lee Mujin having their whole careers threatened over these allegations. Then IU's old plagiarism things being brought up. She'll be fine, but they are on the other two's throat.

YHY could have easily ridden it out, since Sakamoto dismissed it as just inspired similarity. I wonder why he chose to step back, though at 600 episodes/13 years, Sketchbook anyway was due a change.

Maybe he did so because of Kakao M IPO. I think he will be fine.

IU, that is a joke, good luck to the clowns who try bringing her down, that too with years old songs.

Lee Mujin is the most vulnerable of the lot. But plagiarism in music is not easy to establish, a lot of songs sound alike, but aren't rip offs.

• Well, after the Sakamoto accusations, k-netz accused him of plagiarizing like 20-30 other songs. Apparently it's becoming a big issue in Korea. There was another article on pannchoa where a professional music critic came out to defend YHY, and people were dragging him in the comments.

• Well, after the Sakamoto accusations, k-netz accused him of plagiarizing like 20-30 other songs. Apparently it's becoming a big issue in Korea. There was another article on pannchoa where a professional music critic came out to defend YHY, and people were dragging him in the comments.

ah.. I knew only of the Sakamoto ones. Still internet lynch mobs without substance don't last long and YHY is deeply embedded in the industry, he will lie low for sometime and then will be back.

JYP was dragged for "Someday" and other songs. As I said, legally plagiarism is as difficult to prove as say bullying. And in his case, it seems just strangers and not the supposedly plagiarized artists who are complaining, is it?

At least performing idols are more vulnerable to public narrative, so they have to step back, whether such things are true or not..

But movers/shakers like YHY, I think he will be back after sometime.

• where the other shots coming from?

A very good Turkish film called Mustang

However - I'm pretty sure they were all promo shots for the movie. I think it came out 2015? Bit of a reach, but the fact they only had to pull the more widely distributed promo shots rather than scenes from the film lends a bit more credence (still a bit of a stretch though).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!