Aespa girls its going down (everywhere)

• they keep on dropping on charts

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Spotify tanked too, even knetz are laughing at i-roaches drags

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just for a reference gidle who is considered "weak" on Spotify did better numbers than the sm's "blackpink" of 4th gen

20220711_090342.jpg

Has aespa started going down the itzy route? SM should probably stick to doing copy pasta of hollywood songs for aespa cos originals songs of their own doesn't seem to do much.

• they keep on dropping on charts

before promo

Spotify tanked too, even knetz are laughing at i-roaches drags

Read the comments in the link you posted (not a single person agreed with op and were defending aespa opposite to what you said)

Just for a reference gidle who is considered "weak" on Spotify did better numbers than the sm's "blackpink" of 4th gen

20220711_090342.jpg

Read the tweet the account you posted tweeted under

lt64IYu.gif

• Interesting. So those Gidle Spotify numbers are 2 days?

• OP is more invested in aespa achievements than mys. They haven't do any music promotions at all so let's see until the next 2 weeks since this week they only go to 1 mushow MCD and that's it.

In general, digital charts are very dependant on the chosen title track. If people doesn't like the song , fans can't do much about it. They could always bounced back next year. Historically, SM always create Huge Hits on their Odd year so maybe better luck for their full album next year I guess.

• pVVFJDO.png

the pann comment :pepe-life-support:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!