This is so funny. Aespa fanbase just tweeted this.

• POPULARITY SHOULD NEVER BE BOUGHT

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Spit Drink GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Looks like they won't be surpassing savage this time in views or even worse LIKES.

• there's always an excuse i'm crying ;(

I know you're crying :pepe-tea:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No group surpassed their previous first day views this year, rumor that YouTube changed how they count views again

Good point. I can't wait to see how Blackpink does. They are the Queen of Youtube so when it's true what you say, they should have lower views too.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Good point. I can't wait to see how Blackpink does. They are the Queen of Youtube so when it's true what you say, they should have lower views too.

this is an unfair comparison though :cryingr: blackpink is definitely going to surpass every one of their last achievements :pepe-pray: including all their youtube ones, even moreso because of the 18 month hiatus :pepe-puddle: so comparing them to aespa is unfair to aespa

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• 18 months? isn't it more than 20?

no you're right lol idk why i had 18 months stuck in my mind. i think its 21 actually? since 2020 october

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• this is an unfair comparison though :cryingr: blackpink is definitely going to surpass every one of their last achievements :pepe-pray: including all their youtube ones, even moreso because of the 18 month hiatus :pepe-puddle: so comparing them to aespa is unfair to aespa

oh I didn't mean it as a comparison. :pepe-bonk:

My comment wasn't about aespa.

Just wants to know if it will happen to Blackpink too because the comment I answered to said no group which means not only girl groups but boy groups too.

Everyone is doing great. :pepelove1:

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• well i know that recently BTS didnt surpass their 24 hour views with Yet to Come(over 100million for butter and dynamite) :pepe-narrow-eyes:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Imagine being such a jobless loser that you're clowning people for not treating watching a YouTube video like it's their job.

• well i know that recently BTS didnt surpass their 24 hour views with Yet to Come(over 100million for butter and dynamite) :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Yet to come down to 600k streams per day now which is a Nugu kingdom stream according to the op. What do you say op? go make a thread similar to this about BTS stream, I dare you.

If you look at many recent acts comeback, then you will notice that youtube MV streams have been trending downward. I believe many kpop fans have moved onto streams audio on spotify, Apple Music and YouTube music.

• I know you're crying :pepe-tea:

Prophetic Aespa???

External Content www.youtube.com

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Yet to come down to 600k streams per day now which is a Nugu kingdom stream according to the op. What do you say op? go make a thread similar to this about BTS stream, I dare you.

If you look at many recent acts comeback, then you will notice that youtube MV streams have been trending downward. I believe many kpop fans have moved onto streams audio on spotify, Apple Music and YouTube music.

Yet To Come is not the usual kpop mv and a very chill one. The fandom definitely get way too ahead of themselves and set the goal too high lol. Which is why I also don't get why people are expecting it to get super high views 🤔 Anyways, YT views only matter in kpop fandoms which is also why some kpop companies are paying for ads lol. But outside of that- the whole world actually is into on demand streaming. Like I literally haven't seen anyone in the streets streaming YT mvs and most of them stream on Spotify/AM or for others their own local streaming platforms.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!