Stray Kids Hyunjin’s handwritten apology

• Stray Kids Hyunjin’s handwritten apology

Stray-Kids-Hyunjins-handwritten-apology.jpeg

“Hello, this is Stray Kids’s Hyunjin.

First, I sincerely apologize to those who were hurt by my inappropriate comments during my school days. When I look back on myself and on my actions during a time when I was immature, I feel ashamed. I have no grounds for excuses. I have now realized that as someone who did know how to respect others in the past, my words and actions deeply hurt others. I am much too late, but I intend to deeply reflect on my actions.

Whether there was any intention or not, I believe that it is unforgivable to inflict harm on another to such a degree that they could not overcome the traumas of those scars. I know that just because I apologized and they accepted my apology, it does not mean that the scars that I created have disappeared; because of that, I am reflecting sincerely.

Although I am in no position to, I would still like to thank those who gave me the opportunity to belatedly apologize in person, and also through this message, for my past mistakes. To those whom I was not able to meet in person with, but who nonetheless felt hurt by my inappropriate behaviors in the past, I offer my apologies through this letter.

Finally, I apologize for disappointing so many people who cheered me on and supported me.” cr

original post: theqoo

1. Is he the most popular member in Stray Kids so he couldn’t be kicked out of the group?

2. However, this is the first apology among the idols accused of being bullies, of course, it’s important to see what the victim says afterwards

3. In the end, he chose a path where he would be cursed for life, I feel bad for the fans

4. Please leave the group, please

5. In the future, I hope that you will reflect on it and not harm the team or the company

6. Just withdraw

7. I don’t want to see you, so please retire

8. Withdraw.. Please let the rest of the members live..

• I'm not defending, but we don't know is he really a bully or just a joker. Because there are people who get easily offended by anything

The way the teacher worded it made it sound like the whole class just hated and was just constantly fighting with eachother but yeah we don't really know. As long as the apology was accepted it doesn't really matter that much either

• This feels genuine. And I don't think people should have to pay a life-time price for things they did when they were young and stupid. I hope the victims of bullying get help, and that the company helps them, but I don't think he should have to forever pay for this. He's made a good decision to apologize (or his company made it for him), and well done for him.

THIS is how you handle a bullying scandal. Pay attention, other companies.

• Official Post

No one is perfect, everyone makes mistakes in life, but that doesnt mean they have to pay for them the rest of their life. What matters is he apologize and own up to his mistakes.

I SAY FUCK IT WHEN I FEEL IT CUZ NO ONE KEEP ON TALLY I DO WHAT I WANT WITH WHO I LIKE

30f443a5649093af9ae086cb57c3ead9e83c6734.gifv

• life in sk must be hard, one mistake and your hated for life

the majority of them really don't believe in second chances as if they are saints themselves and never make mistakes

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!