They tried so hard to edit jessica out.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

they cut every part that jessica voice came out in the song and use the awkward part of the song lol

and they edit jessica out from the mv with these weird disproportionate cuts..

I dont hate snsd but the more they tried to remove jessica, the more it remind me of how she is mistreated and banned from the industry.

although i wanna support them, they make it really hard for me to watch this.

a 15 years old group doing this and trying to remove someone important in the group history seems very cruel and childish to me.

If there's anyone that can talk abt such scandal its them and they're old enough for it. Even if they dont want to, stop acting like jessica never exist.. if her voice came out and her face was shown just be cool with it.. she was there.

Removing her face and part and playing make believe is something too childish for them to do at this point.

• I didn't notice anything weird with their cuts? They just seemed to be sampling big parts?

But beyond this specific video...

The era in which Jessica was a member will always be "SNSD" to me. She is an essential part of their traditional sound and group dynamic. And when I think of SNSD. She's always included.

Whatever the situation is behind the scenes. It's disappointing to me (again beyond this specific video) that she's never really acknowledged anymore. She's a part of their history. A key part of their special journey.

I understand they have to move on without her. But it would be nice if the exclusion wasn't so strict.

Edited 2 times, last by emanresu ().

• i agree and there must be reasons why.

maybe SM won't let them talk about it to protect the images of their biggest female money makers [Yoona and Taeyeon]. an image is everything, especially in korea where it takes just a little negative thing to destroy someone. They'd rather pretend that she never existed than risk losing it all.

And, if whatever happened is revealed, who knows which other outsiders were involved in the whole drama which could make things worse for many other people, Jessica inclusive. Maybe, it could get revealed what she exactly might've done wrong and that could be much uglier than we think.

There's also need to protect the innocent souls who could possibly get hurt.

SM can't let Jessica get any relevance from any GG promotion since she's no longer with the company.

There are so many reasons and for SM, it's business raesons [$$$ REASONS]

As for GG, obviously, they want to move on and live happily ever after.

• Yeah I don't get why they're removing her from old mvs? She deserves recognition for the work she participated in.

SM made a loss of over 60 million dollars when Jessica left. That is one of their biggest losses ever so obviously they are still butt hurt about it all.

• How can you not notice? they specifically cuts Jessica out of the MV in multiple cuts.

hearing her voice and looking at a full group dance cuts shouldn't even be a problem but they're taking this to the next level.. not only did they banned her but also treated like she never exist. This is like ethnic cleansing if jessica is a different ethnicity lol.

they dont even need to talk about her but dont need to go extra length in editing just to edit her out. It's awkward and obvious, no matter how hard they try to pretend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!