NAYEON "POP!" Dance Practice Behind the Scenes

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love these behind the scenes video for Pop! It's really showing us the "behind the scene" of how the process work. Like the last video showed us how the decision making and idol input/feedback play into the creation of the song from concept to merchandise.

I love seeing the imperfect sides of being an idol like Nayeon needing to ask the choreographer to stop and show her the choreo again. But then you also see the parts that makes fan go crazy, how quickly they pick it up still and how amazing they look doing it but my favorite parts is just Nayeon asking to stop and complaining about hwo hard or confusing the choreo is.

I'm also finding out that I guess you're also not always familiar with your backup dancers. It seems Nayeon has to get to know them and buy them drinks. I always thought companies have the same backup dancers and that you probably know them well and work with them many times.

Respect to the choreographer as well, she doesn't get enough credit, this choreo is amazing, especially when even the backup dancers say this has been the hardest chore they've done.

• this has got to be one of the most perfect roll outs I have seen for a solo debut. All of these promo bts vids have been really interesting.

The choreography is so good. I kinda wish they kept the cheek hearts in the chorus part. Or maybe Nayeon can include the move in some performances. She would look so cute doing it.

• this has got to be one of the most perfect roll outs I have seen for a solo debut. All of these promo bts vids have been really interesting.

The choreography is so good. I kinda wish they kept the cheek hearts in the chorus part. Or maybe Nayeon can include the move in some performances. She would look so cute doing it.

Oh, I really hope they do. It's not uncommon for groups to have one performance where it's just altered choreo with loves of hearts. It really would be nice to see Nayeon do it in one of the performances.

• Sidenote: Here's the video of the backup dancers reacting to and commenting on Nayeon's MV, with English and Japanese subs. (The moment I recognised Serom's distinctive laugh in the dance practice behind-the-scenes video, I went looking for this video and found it was posted four days ago).

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sidenote: Here's the video of the backup dancers reacting to and commenting on Nayeon's MV, with English and Japanese subs. (The moment I recognised Serom's distinctive laugh in the dance practice behind-the-scenes video, I went looking for this video and found it was posted four days ago).

Are they friends or a group that works together often?

• I'm also finding out that I guess you're also not always familiar with your backup dancers. It seems Nayeon has to get to know them and buy them drinks. I always thought companies have the same backup dancers and that you probably know them well and work with them many times.

Jeongyeon said she knows some of them when reacting to the music video with Nayeon and Chaeyoung :eyes:

But it is pretty interesting because apparently, these are the same backup dancers that have been with her this whole time. From the music video to the dance practices to the dance performance videos to the music shows...so it makes sense. They're basically your team during this time.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Are they friends or a group that works together often?

I looked through her channel and she seems to feature the other dancers (the "Nayeon dancers") a lot and they seem to be really close and familiar with each other in this video. They probably do a lot of their dances together and they kind of became friends as long as they've been doing it.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Thanks for sharing, I definitely shouldn't miss this reaction video.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!