so HYBE can release merch for hobis album but not physicals

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

where is the "care for environment" narrative now

:pepe-firing::pepe-firing::pepe-bonk::pepe-bonk::pepe-bonk::pepe-bonk:

• FGS why no army are asking for physical albums? His fanbase is not doing that too. I do hope he gets CDs he deserves it. He is like the scapegoat for this hybe's experiment.

• FGS why no army are asking for physical albums? His fanbase is not doing that too. I do hope he gets CDs he deserves it. He is like the scapegoat for this hybe's experiment.

If someday papa bang decides to release his merch they'll even buy it.

• I hope big accounts start some hashtags so that HYBE could come to their senses

JK spotify issue was solved only after fans started spamming spotify with hashtags

Or even better stop giving those big accounts clout big enough to dictate the whole fandom. They always set up members, Bora spread the misinfo hobi wanted it.

• :pepe-shame:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• I hope big accounts start some hashtags so that HYBE could come to their senses

JK spotify issue was solved only after fans started spamming spotify with hashtags

Some Armys on Twitter would cancel their ass and call them antis so I’m not shocked that no big account is really speaking up. Army twt has a huge heard mentality. Most big accounts opinion=the fandom opinion.

ARMYs were literally fighting seventeens stans some weeks ago because some member said that their security system was ass. Talk about priorities.

• if it was someone from maknae line HYBE would be dealing with trucks by now

hyung line stans are not loud at all :sweatr:    :waterr:

I will be cursed for saying this but the fault lies in ot7 army for endorsing ot7 too much and shutting down the solo stans for years. Now that solo stans are needed, they don't have them for getting things done. And most of big accounts are clout chasers or BTS shooters who are only in here for fanwars. So yeah i think they're afraid of getting ratiio-ed lol so they're keeping silence and non hsk biased would not care. I do hope they all get CDs though because even if they don't do well in digitals they would all be selling albums well and that will inturn give more hype and promo to the albums.

• I can't believe this is how the first official bts solo debut is being treated :pepe-shame:

It's been days and my anger hasn't waned a single bit. They really want to fuck up his debut. I can't with the people saying he wanted this. Do they really believe he said no to normal physicals but said yes to some scam where you pay exorbitant amounts for photocards and music you can only listen to on a flop app no one has heard of??? Does that even make sense???

• I can't believe this is how the first official bts solo debut is being treated :pepe-shame:

It's been days and my anger hasn't waned a single bit. They really want to fuck up his debut. I can't with the people saying he wanted this. Do they really believe he said no to normal physicals but said yes to some scam where you pay exorbitant amounts for photocards and music you can only listen to on a flop app no one has heard of??? Does that even make sense???

"don't speak on behalf of the members. you don't know what is going on behind the scenes" :-)

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• :pepe-shrug:

Hearing "care for environment" from the same company which goes for NFT is such a joke

Frankly speaking, after thinking about it, such album release is really beneficial for k-fans (and probably in Asia in overall, I guess shipping there isn't as expensive as it is to west/ latam/ etc) cause it's cheap and thus you can buy much more albums on the same budget you planed to spend on proper albums which is good for gaon, so it can really boost numbers there. The app is really a scam tho, since you can't even download from it on PC but we still get same music on more useful platforms like spotify, etc.

The actual problem here is that Hoseok's power is not SK and Asia (we really can't be sure how much karmys will go for him and his album, it doesn't look that good on Korean charts now tbh), it's maknae line who has SK and whose stream power lays in SEA, while Hoseok's power and market is west and latam regions and we really REALLY needed that debut album bb200 #1 impact to increase his brand power as soloist and to boost him to SK/ Japan as well (smth what BTS as a group managed to do back then).

Plus it would be really so easy! You know, fans really getting exhausted by endless work to bring good results so hybe fcking it all like this and sabotaging release is really a mess. Now I don't even know if Jack In The Box will be able to crack top10 with only digitals, cause times since d-2 changed, counting is different but most important: he is coming in legit the toughest week on charts in a whole year due to releases (even MORE is dropped in not really good time, since 4th July coming).

I am actually excited for merch, cause we really deserved merch under Hope World brand so now at least we are getting Hoseok's merch under MORE and maybe Jack In The Box. Also it kinda makes me think and even hope: maybe bundles :eyes: Of course, if hybe is smart and cares about Hoseok's results as soloist and not only about money :rolleyes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!