What kind of combination is Cha Eunwoo and J-Hope?

• What kind of combination is Cha Eunwoo and J-Hope?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What-kind-of-combination-is-Cha-Eunwoo-and-J-Hope-1024x1024.jpg

J-Hope hanging out with Jungkook’s friend….

[+383, -8]

1. [+130, -0] Wow, this is like a clash of two different universes… I wonder what they were doing??

2. [+121, -3] The two of them were friends a long time ago, and if you search the photos, it’s just that his relationship with Jimin and Jungkook is more known

3. [+106, -1] The two of them are so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+44, -0] It’s nice that they’re close

5. [+27, -0] My bias and Cha Eunwoo….. My heart flutters

6. [+17, -2] Am I the only one who’s a little jealous that J-Hope is hanging out with another dongsaeng ㅜ What about Jimin and Jungkook, why didn’t you bring them ㅜㅜ

Original post (1)

• Why are ppl surprised? Hoseok has been friends with him from at least 2018

6. [+17, -2] Am I the only one who’s a little jealous that J-Hope is hanging out with another dongsaeng ㅜ What about Jimin and Jungkook, why didn’t you bring them ㅜㅜ

Also wtf is this?.. Hoseok is not allowed now to hang out openly not only with girls, but with anyone who isn't his group member? Jeez, this ship and "group only" behavior and mindset really needs to go..

• Why are ppl surprised? Hoseok has been friends with him from at least 2018

Also wtf is this?.. Hoseok is not allowed now to hang out openly not only with girls, but with anyone who isn't his group member? Jeez, this ship and "group only" behavior and mindset really needs to go..

lmao ppl really think that all their lives is around bts

• lmao ppl really think that all their lives is around bts

Ikr? It's tragic.

Frankly speaking I don't remember similar comments about news of other members hanging out with somebody outside the group (like, Tae with actors), so maybe news about hiatus hitting their minds hard or maybe it's cause Hoseok has always been lieing low about his connections and friends outside the group, but still hella weird thing to say

• Ikr? It's tragic.

Frankly speaking I don't remember similar comments about news of other members hanging out with somebody outside the group (like, Tae with actors), so maybe news about hiatus hitting their minds hard or maybe it's cause Hoseok has always been lieing low about his connections and friends outside the group, but still hella weird thing to say

Its actually common with all members.

Maybe you don't hang around spaces with tae fans because its very common with him. We have people writing essays on why they don't like the fact that he has a lot of friends outside bts. I recently saw a post where the person was complaining about him acting more friendly and open with people outside bts as compared to how quiet and reserved he was when hanging with his members.

And Jungkook gets criticized for every single person he hangs out with that's not the members like he can't pick his own friends without his hyungs there to help him or something.

• Ikr? It's tragic.

Exactly

• Its actually common with all members.

Maybe you don't hang around spaces with tae fans because its very common with him. We have people writing essays on why they don't like the fact that he has a lot of friends outside bts. I recently saw a post where the person was complaining about him acting more friendly and open with people outside bts as compared to how quiet and reserved he was when hanging with his members.

And Jungkook gets criticized for every single person he hangs out with that's not the members like he can't pick his own friends without his hyungs there to help him or something.

Oh, really? You probably mean twitter? For news about members whereabouts I mostly just read translations like pannchoa plus few twitter group's translators/update accounts where I've never seen anything like that there. Maybe those you are talking about are some shippers :/

I remember about Kook (I guess you are talking about tatoo girl) but at least it was understandable cause of the type of the girl and speculations about dating and all that negativity and stuff so fans got mad, but seeing smth bad in simple visiting of some sport match with some dude is really strange.

• Oh, really? You probably mean twitter? For news about members whereabouts I mostly just read translations like pannchoa plus few twitter group's translators/update accounts where I've never seen anything like that there. Maybe those you are talking about are some shippers :/

I remember about Kook (I guess you are talking about tatoo girl) but at least it was understandable cause of the type of the girl and speculations about dating and all that negativity and stuff so fans got mad, but seeing smth bad in simple visiting of some sport match with some dude is really strange.

I don't think it's shippers so much as just a specific subset of fans who think group members should only hang out and be close with each other. I see this type of thinking across all platforms.

For jk I've been seeing it ever since he started hanging out with people outside bts. Some people always acted weird when he hung out with the 97 liners, this was before the whole covid97 thing mind you so there was no justifiable reason for people to not want them to be seen with each other. He'd be having dinner with them and half the comments would be crying about why he didn't bring a bts member with him.

For the tae thing I saw this the other day which I find straight up weird

I can’t vibe with Taehyung’s “social butterfly” side
    I want to start this off by saying, I am a Taehyung stan. I am in awe of his performance skills, his stage presence, voice, his artistic sense,...
    www.reddit.com

• I see. Yeah, probably just such fans but I have a feeling shippers will surprise us in that chapter 2 of individual paths lol

Interesting. I now remember that thing about covid97 and I vaguely remember some negativity started by fans of other groups due to interactions of 97s, but aside from that I've come across with good reactions from Bangtan fans about Kook hanging out with someone. I still remember how armys were happy that he started to do so with Yugyeom, I think he was the first Kook's friend outside of group (at least known to us) and ppl were happy that he is getting friends.

Oh, reddit. I don't use it, unless someone drops link to smth) I don't really understand how it works tbh, maybe it's explained in rules, but I ain't a person who reads rules, plus all those sns platforms take too much time and I am not ready to give so much of my time to them, so updates from forum and twitter are enough information to me.

As for opinion, I don't find it weird per se, imo it's more like a typical opinion of typical kpop fan, cause, you know, fans are used to see their idols in realm of their group only (besides bighit has been specifically excellent with providing "ot7 or nothing" concept for years) so such fans are just not used to anything outside of this paradigm. Imo it's just another case of what you described "just a specific subset of fans who think group members should only hang out and be close with each other" just coming from Tae stan. Ugh, we probably need to get used to such cases for now tbh, cause time is needed for fans' minds to calm down after all these news.

Edited once, last by kirla ().

• It's Yugyeom :pepe-wink: yes they've been friends since forever... :cheer-bunny:

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!