Do you also sometimes have the feeling kpop is just like watching at good looking dance crews?

• They all dance the same kind of dances for a good 5 years now. Everyone wears the same clothes, I domt wanna count how many mini skirts and black overknees I saw in the last 5 years, most performances have that "I wanna be done as soon as possible" vibe and everyone looks dead inside. Yeah

I think when you have been in kpop for a long time you have seen pretty much everything so it is hard to be impressed. And this is my problem, sometimes the performances feel so robotic. I guess they might be tired but it feels like they are not there. Or that they try too much to be perfect that it feels like they don't enjoy it. And that makes me not enjoy it much either.

• I think when you have been in kpop for a long time you have seen pretty much everything so it is hard to be impressed. And this is my problem, sometimes the performances feel so robotic. I guess they might be tired but it feels like they are not there. Or that they try too much to be perfect that it feels like they don't enjoy it. And that makes me not enjoy it much either.

Theres only one solution, watching freddie mercury perform to bless us all.

• well yeah. even in online concerts, there is blatant lip synching. i can't feel frustrated cause it was free.

my other faves can't relate though.

• Like...at this point 95% of the performances are lip synced, I dont even bother watching performances anymore because I know it will be lip synced.

It just seems like watching good looking dance crew after dance crew.

Way back I still remember how they actually did sing live way more often, but now...idk where this is going anymore tbh. And for me thats so sad tbh :(

It doesnt even seem like the word singer has much of a meaning in kpop anymore.

u just realized? lmao.. it just visual/model dance group now

so much perfection that kpop fan demand that they resort to lipsynced

i dont watch music show anymore coz of this

its so boring, not fun, not natural, and robotic much

• u just realized? lmao.. it just visual/model dance group now

so much perfection that kpop fan demand that they resort to lipsynced

i dont watch music show anymore coz of this

its so boring, not fun, not natural, and robotic much

Stan different groups.

The ones that are only models and don't really make music aren't worth it. Stan a group that writes their stuff to express themselves and has a discography worth hearing that's full of personal feelings. There are plenty of groups out there that sing live every performance, and pour their all into doing so. And fans love it, because live performances are interesting when they deviate from the studio track. So stan different groups, groups that DO sing live. If all you're seeing is lipsynching, that's a choice YOU'RE making.

• Stan different groups.

The ones that are only models and don't really make music aren't worth it. Stan a group that writes their stuff to express themselves and has a discography worth hearing that's full of personal feelings. There are plenty of groups out there that sing live every performance, and pour their all into doing so. And fans love it, because live performances are interesting when they deviate from the studio track. So stan different groups, groups that DO sing live. If all you're seeing is lipsynching, that's a choice YOU'RE making.

There ARENT plenty of groups. Idk why youre deluding yourself lmaoo. Even if you name 30 groups like that, 1000 others will lip sync.

• Yes that’s why I emphasize on why vocals matter and dancing + everything else needs to come second. Idols are SINGERS but kpop seems to straying away from that and only care about the dance and performing aspect

Anyways I don’t have to worry too much cuz my groups are fine :pepe-toilet:

Yeah at least baekhyun still SINGS

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!