SM Baby... What are you doing?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What even is their concept? Dusty apocalypses? Y'all talking about this being a NCT song reject, Hopefully its a reject NCT concept cause this stage design and clothes just confuse me. It just looks extremely overdone for what i remember of Shinee. Atleast their newer releases before this.

• this actually is BoA song reject, not NCT ;-)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• atp sm is like okay every sm artist has the same concept now. instead of sticking to the groups individual concepts they're just choosing whatever is trending. they're good songs ofc but i don't think they suit them that much... it would be nicer to see them doing something different.

• lol

They just literally took a dump on whole kpop with that stage presence

External Content www.youtube.com

• atp sm is like okay every sm artist has the same concept now. instead of sticking to the groups individual concepts they're just choosing whatever is trending. they're good songs ofc but i don't think they suit them that much... it would be nicer to see them doing something different.

I don't mind that tho. I think it'd be cool for a company to have a defined sound and ppl know what they are getting from SM. Its almost like how YG idols are known to be more hip/hop image driven (but that's idol image wise and not really music ). The problem tho is SM's attempts at being trendy means sometimes they get it right and sometimes they come off looking weird.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!