YG 🤝 BigHit doing smart business

• YGplus will help BigHit in digital influence (?) and albums as far as i heard and YG artists CAN use weverse and YG gets that $$. So Win-Win situation for both.

But as far as i heard BH ain't owning YGplus it's just an investment and i can feel Naver had their hands into this agreement.

I can see fandoms argue:

BigHit stans - "YG mv is expensive due to BH $$"

YG stans - "you're digital performence is good and your albums are better because of YG"

• How many times do you gyus have to make this thread? :pepe_knife:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ain't that groundbreaking?

They were rivals but now partners

Both having superstars

I am already tired. There are like 12455678787+ threads about this on akp. :pepefeelsweirdestman:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!