BTS and their morals

• First, I want to thank BTS for putting their fans first. This anthology/hiatus has been planned since ON and was delayed because of the pandemic. They could have easily went ahead with their plans as the pandemic would have been the perfect reason to have this hiatus because everything was shut down. But they saw how the world was struggling and decided to keep on to help Armys through it. Sooo many Armys have come out to say that their quarantine days were saved by BTS and they helped them through it mentally. They helped so much more than they would know and in hindsight I am even more appreciative knowing what their plans were now.

Second, I want to slam the haters for saying that this anthology project was a cash grab. This project was in the works for so long now (which we have seen hints of before today). This was supposed to be the gateway to their hiatus but people dismissed this decision as just a means to "milk the fans". If that was their goal, then the would have most DEFINITELY announced that this was a good-bye album from the start to garner empathy and thus lead to much more engagement and sales. But they did the opposite of this. That alone should show us their sincerity and I applaud them for that.

Third, I want to share how incredibly proud I am of BTS. Very few have the guts to do what is necessary for their own well-being when they are at the top of their career. But they have always shown us they aren't afraid to do what's right for them. Back in 2018, they consider disbanding because of the immense pressure global fame caused them, fame of a level they never anticipated or sought after. How many people would falter because of fame instead relish it?? Very, very few. These sort of moments show us what kind of morals BTS have and how great their character is. As a fan, I am incredibly happy and inspired.

• First, I want to thank BTS for putting their fans first. This anthology/hiatus has been planned since ON and was delayed because of the pandemic. They could have easily went ahead with their plans as the pandemic would have been the perfect reason to have this hiatus because everything was shut down. But they saw how the world was struggling and decided to keep on to help Armys through it. Sooo many Armys have come out to say that their quarantine days were saved by BTS and they helped them through it mentally. They helped so much more than they would know and in hindsight I am even more appreciative knowing what their plans were now.

Second, I want to slam the haters for saying that this anthology project was a cash grab. This project was in the works for so long now (which we have seen hints of before today). This was supposed to be the gateway to their hiatus but people dismissed this decision as just a means to "milk the fans". If that was their goal, then the would have most DEFINITELY announced that this was a good-bye album from the start to garner empathy and thus lead to much more engagement and sales. But they did the opposite of this. That alone should show us their sincerity and I applaud them for that.

Third, I want to share how incredibly proud I am of BTS. Very few have the guts to do what is necessary for their own well-being when they are at the top of their career. But they have always shown us they aren't afraid to do what's right for them. Back in 2018, they consider disbanding because of the immense pressure global fame caused them, fame of a level they never anticipated or sought after. How many people would falter because of fame instead relish it?? Very, very few. These sort of moments show us what kind of morals BTS have and how great their character is. As a fan, I am incredibly happy and inspired.

Thank you. This was beautifully stated

• As someone who stanned them because of dynamite, I’m happy BTS decided to go on for awhile for their fans when the pandemic struck. I wouldn’t have been here if it never happened

So I’m thankful. And I’m sure millions of their new fans feel this way too. So I hope the guys get to know how much their sacrifice ended up helping a lot of people

Aw this made me so happy to read. I didn't know you joined around that time so I am happy to see that you are one of the Armys that were helped during the pandemic :send-love-bunny: and yes I hope they are able to see the impact they had from their sacrifice!

• Whoever said it was cash grab was just hating pretending they were giving opinions. Literally the whole kpop is cash grab, yet they just have these think pieces when it comes to bts/army

• BTS not putting out a new album showed their sincerity. They could have cranked out a new album but their hearts wouldn't have been in it and I respect them for that.

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

• BTS not putting out a new album showed their sincerity. They could have cranked out a new album but their hearts wouldn't have been in it and I respect them for that.

this! since their blowup in 2017, there were millions of instances were BTS could have done something tp boost their own popularity. Tae himself said this on weverse back in 2018. But ultimately they stick to what feels right to them which is incredibly admirable.

• This anthology/hiatus has been planned since ON and was delayed because of the pandemic. They could have easily went ahead with their plans as the pandemic would have been the perfect reason to have this hiatus because everything was shut down.

The way I'm so right with this 'theory' like I said to bbgc

• The way I'm so right with this 'theory' like I said to bbgc

What 'theory'? Sorry I don't recollect.

Fans and Anti-fans both indulge in 'post-hoc' fallacies, both putting their own spin on "X happened after Y, therefore X was due to Y", with very little objective evidence.

Companies will of course prefer the favourable fan spin. But who knows, these are all multi variated things

As to morals in K-pop industry, that's a joke. Or rather morals, as long as long term profits aren't impacted.

It doesn't matter, BTS or others, owe nothing to anybody.

Business or individual reasons, they have taken a call.

No justifications or explanations needed.

I enjoy their music (occasionally), otherwise artists come and artists go.

• What was your theory?

This anthology album has been in the works since 2020 based from the members hints and HYBE. They probably only had the time to release it now since pandemic happened, and all their plans went sideways.

The writing credits of YTC are also the people who BTS has worked pre-2020 (melanie joy fontana and MAX suga's prev collaborator in 2020). And those 3 'new' songs like I said are scraps from their previous albums that didn't make the cut. Literally, hybe or bts won't include RUN BTS (demjointz) in their proper album as it sounds like a 4th gen bg song would release. For Youth is also an old song. And the leaks happened way early this year.

And YTC sounds like a bside from BE.

And I also said this to an army but got called out so...

So true!!

They don’t even perform Run BTS now because they know they can’t right now (BTS always put their hearts and soul in the performance). I will wait patiently when they are ready because BTS is worth waiting for. Always

ps- anyone else teared up listening to run BTS now? Just me? Ok..

• So true!!

They don’t even perform Run BTS now because they know they can’t right now (BTS always put their hearts and soul in the performance). I will wait patiently when they are ready because BTS is worth waiting for. Always

Yeah, I did when I was in the kitchen earlier, listening to Hobi rollcall the members.

• call-911 ok, thanks for reposting your theory.

But again that the songs were produced much earlier is merely that, rest on why released now is just speculation.

Music making is near industrial process now, most major music-makers would have at least a few hundred songs at different stages of finishing.

Even individual artists would have few tens.

Though the public and fans might love to indulge in the romance of "flash is inspiration" or even "flash of genius", those things are mostly fiction.

So there isn't much to read into old collaborators, new collaborators etc.

Any professional organisation will not depend on "creativity" flowing suddenly and then work..nope, they would have a decent pipeline already built.

Then it is matter of packaging and releasing it, as they choose to.

Anyway, my opinion - no theories are needed. They make a business and artistic decisions. Just take if you like it or move on.

But fans and anti-fans can't, without concoting some "theory" for or against.

• Well there is no need for theories now because BTS themselves said that this was supposed to happen after their MOTS7 tour and got delayed bc of the pandemic so they feel like its a good time to drop since things are/have returned to normal pandemic wise in Korea and with enlistment coming up for Jin. It's that simple.

• Well there is no need for theories now because BTS themselves said that this was supposed to happen after their MOTS7 tour and got delayed bc of the pandemic so they feel like its a good time to drop since things are/have returned to normal pandemic wise in Korea and with enlistment coming up for Jin. It's that simple.

Sure, take their word for it, if you have a need for it.

• So true!!

Me...

I was crazy while listening to Run BTS..

When NamJoon said they can't perform Run BTS because of their attitude right now.. I.. 😭,

That hoseok will not be the same again

:(((((

And.. When they say Mots7 supposed to be their last full album before taking a break..

Black swan lyrics really make sense now.

20220615_085553.jpg

• This thread contains 8 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!