[enter-talk] SM SHOULD STOP PUSHING THEIR KIDS INTO ACTINGㅋㅋ

• [enter-talk] SM SHOULD STOP PUSHING THEIR KIDS INTO ACTINGㅋㅋ

I feel like I just saw that post trending about Joy getting lead roles all the time not long ago

But "Why Her?" lead playing Seo Hyunjin's counter part is f*cking bad at acting
    and even his face is...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThere's nothing he's doing right
    I searched him up and he's from SM too. I really hope they stop pushing people like that in lead roles just because of their backing please..

AVvXsEhL5KLFnfPVJ6hlx8G5Pdpsexf7H_01Ale-pX2cK0XlHc8Rc8r-V5c1Z_xOVngV-jGd6mN0BVUR6KTM8E-gBmDaqJIKb8GtHP3AOieIbgeKZDIMJOvDhWQPOLah19lspyra4iVoUNggaF2P73z2UsgiW6VxVxlJaRdMlMdwTnQ1H4llvY9qbIpGpnvm=s16000

post response:
    [+1,117][-58]
    original post: here

1. [+660, -10]
    Seo Hyunjin seriously... She's stuck with this kind of male lead while she's hard carrying alone and raising the viewership to 13%... If you want to be an actor, you should at least be Seo Hyunjin level

2. [+567 -14]
    Imagine bringing in a nobody who can't even match Seo Hyunjin's lelveㅋ.. It's seriously hopeless

3. [+484, -12]
    If SBS has any shame, they should give Seo Hyunjin the daesang

4. [+258, -2]
    Objectively speaking, the male lead doesn't have the visuals to be a male lead. They either have to fit the character they play perfectly or have f*cking amazing acting or able to build good chemistry with others. But Why Her's male lead isn't excelling in any of these so there are even more people who find him hit or miss

5. [+235, -2]
    And I was wondering why Hwang Inyeob always got those leads and second lead roles, turns out he's from SM tooㅋㅋㅋ He's charmless.. And his acting sucks.. He's only web drama material

6. [+187, -2]
    I can't immerse myself in the drama because of his looks
    AVvXsEjFigTB4FjWc3zKTH3S-U0zD4GJ8rJGLCDE1BzMB0UGk-fw4W2-n0wWuOGtiBg_F1oL8tF_uhfVPNJEY6W6JPOVyOwjQ3W7T7Mh0cXjvSHWwBf8jHCYPuWg46n29Khzr4ISToR2qsLUC4iWChRdHgZt0Gd6i8wr_wZXG_KYNITLmqJQKRXEsTRMGjBx=s16000

7. [+131, -2]

Media buzz: Seo Hyunjin / Acting skills: Seo Hyunjin / Visuals: Seo Hyunjin.. This drama is all about Seo Hyunjin, if not for her, they'd never have this kind of ratings
    AVvXsEjyePEBQZoWh2o6kBAAjYWDWKBmlZtk3V0iRUizqb0zhoZyukiZ9GSxub0zkHfq5vhEeuuR51aHxunq0fC87UE7bvGWWplZqL1E-1502aIHLm92vDmYY7VgcRu3KDXc-uXytK500AilRvTmkPBzKKbBT7hs6SaSfk-kdRdR7SgmmHJEyhpvzYGiUGw4=s16000

8. [+121, -5]
    I wonder how SM are teaching acting over there? Why are they stuck with so many actors who act with their foot? Lee Yeonhee is supposed to be an actress and she still sucks at it

• Please... he's under KeyEast there are plenty of good actors there.

• [enter-talk] SM SHOULD STOP PUSHING THEIR KIDS INTO ACTINGㅋㅋ
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

I feel like I just saw that post trending about Joy getting lead roles all the time not long ago

But "Why Her?" lead playing Seo Hyunjin's counter part is f*cking bad at acting
    and even his face is...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThere's nothing he's doing right
    I searched him up and he's from SM too. I really hope they stop pushing people like that in lead roles just because of their backing please..

AVvXsEhL5KLFnfPVJ6hlx8G5Pdpsexf7H_01Ale-pX2cK0XlHc8Rc8r-V5c1Z_xOVngV-jGd6mN0BVUR6KTM8E-gBmDaqJIKb8GtHP3AOieIbgeKZDIMJOvDhWQPOLah19lspyra4iVoUNggaF2P73z2UsgiW6VxVxlJaRdMlMdwTnQ1H4llvY9qbIpGpnvm=s16000

post response:
    [+1,117][-58]
    original post: here

1. [+660, -10]
    Seo Hyunjin seriously... She's stuck with this kind of male lead while she's hard carrying alone and raising the viewership to 13%... If you want to be an actor, you should at least be Seo Hyunjin level

2. [+567 -14]
    Imagine bringing in a nobody who can't even match Seo Hyunjin's levelㅋ.. It's seriously hopeless

3. [+484, -12]
    If SBS has any shame, they should give Seo Hyunjin the daesang

4. [+258, -2]
    Objectively speaking, the male lead doesn't have the visuals to be a male lead. They either have to fit the character they play perfectly or have f*cking amazing acting or able to build good chemistry with others. But Why Her's male lead isn't excelling in any of these so there are even more people who find him hit or miss

5. [+235, -2]
    And I was wondering why Hwang Inyeob always got those leads and second lead roles, turns out he's from SM tooㅋㅋㅋ He's charmless.. And his acting sucks.. He's only web drama material

6. [+187, -2]
    I can't immerse myself in the drama because of his looks
    AVvXsEjFigTB4FjWc3zKTH3S-U0zD4GJ8rJGLCDE1BzMB0UGk-fw4W2-n0wWuOGtiBg_F1oL8tF_uhfVPNJEY6W6JPOVyOwjQ3W7T7Mh0cXjvSHWwBf8jHCYPuWg46n29Khzr4ISToR2qsLUC4iWChRdHgZt0Gd6i8wr_wZXG_KYNITLmqJQKRXEsTRMGjBx=s16000

7. [+131, -2]

Media buzz: Seo Hyunjin / Acting skills: Seo Hyunjin / Visuals: Seo Hyunjin.. This drama is all about Seo Hyunjin, if not for her, they'd never have this kind of ratings
    AVvXsEjyePEBQZoWh2o6kBAAjYWDWKBmlZtk3V0iRUizqb0zhoZyukiZ9GSxub0zkHfq5vhEeuuR51aHxunq0fC87UE7bvGWWplZqL1E-1502aIHLm92vDmYY7VgcRu3KDXc-uXytK500AilRvTmkPBzKKbBT7hs6SaSfk-kdRdR7SgmmHJEyhpvzYGiUGw4=s16000

8. [+121, -5]
    I wonder how SM are teaching acting over there? Why are they stuck with so many actors who act with their foot? Lee Yeonhee is supposed to be an actress and she still sucks at it

POST A COMMENT

PANN초아

Pann초아

• it's very simple don't watch it then

Directors cast them bc fans support it and bring in viewership

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think all netizen noise stuff is in the kpop section unless there's a specific netizen noise section for the kdramas section that I'm not aware of

It looks like there were two threads - one in the main kpop section and one in the netizen noise section. Looks like mods merged the threads together here.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I saw him in the teen drama with Cha Eun Woo, Hwang yeop definitely has a very youthful face and build. So it seemed obvious that he wouldn't fit into heavy drama roles. I know that Seo Hyunjin has such a talented acting that she can carry her dramas on her own by making her character's emotions live and felt. So it's not surprising result was that they would obviously be incompatible. His acting isn't terrible but his looks like a younger brother next to Seo hyunjin. The producers simply chose the lead pairs as incompatible sometimes. Hwang inyeop should focus on the less serious comedy genre, he's talented in that field. I understood from the True Beauty series that it would not suit such heavy drama roles.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!