What would you do as Cube/Soojin and vice versa what would you do as one of the sisters?

• Regardless of whether there was bullying or not

I want to hear people's opinions on how they will deal with the situation not your position on the actually bullying

• If my artist said they didn't do it I'd take their word and sue

If it came out they lied, either because of a meeting with victims or otherwise, then they'd get booted out

I wouldn't do anything as the sisters because I'm not vindictive enough

..:* :**:. (G)I-DLE WEKI MEKI WEEKLY NU'EST ITZY DREAMCATCHER STAYC .:**:.*.:.

• If there was absolutely no bullying, I would want Soojin to strongly deny immediately and Cube to threaten legal action

If there was bullying, I would want Soojin to own up to it i and personally apologize to the victim face-to-face (it's not her fans she owes the apology but the person she hurt)

If I were one of the sisters, I honestly probably wouldn't have said anything in the first place because I know how nasty i-fans can be

• id just ignore the whole thing and go get a nice sandwich and get my hair done or something but if i was the accuser then ill figure out a way to get cube to buy me a tesla

• as cube

if its all wrong and fake, i will take legal action from day 1

if its all true, i will meet the sisters in private and solved it with money or kick soojin and go with 5 members

as the sisters

if its all wrong, run to the countryside

if its all right, if cube wants to meet me, unless its blank check i will say i have to go interview with mbc see ya

• If soojin not guilty cube should sue the sisters for defamation and strongly denied all the accusations

If soojin guitly, she should meet the victims and apologize ftf. And write a public apology and admits all her wrongdoings

Tbh If i were the victims I would be scared to meet the bullies and don't want to see their face. But if she sincerely want to apologize maybe I will go

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!