can someone explain to me why kforums are so bitchy about BTS now a days

• I am not sure i understand the question, but i feel a lot of the hate BTS gets it's because of how intense ARMY are and how much people are exposed to BTS's news without wanting to, like everytime the smallest thing happens regarding BTS we get like 20 useless articles about it our we get things like Jimin first idol to do this then 5 mins after Jungkook first idol to do this, idk if Jimin's stans and Jungkook's stans have beef but they are always trying to compete? idk it gets annoying i guess, i am not a fan of BTS but i do like them and there are some songs (mostly the newest ones) that i really like and listen to often, but i get slightly annoyed how i see things about them everywhere i go if that makes sense

• I am not sure i understand the question, but i feel a lot of the hate BTS gets it's because of how intense ARMY are and how much people are exposed to BTS's news without wanting to, like everytime the smallest thing happens regarding BTS we get like 20 useless articles about it our we get things like Jimin first idol to do this then 5 mins after Jungkook first idol to do this, idk if Jimin's stans and Jungkook's stans have beef but they are always trying to compete? idk it gets annoying i guess, i am not a fan of BTS but i do like them and there are some songs (mostly the newest ones) that i really like and listen to often, but i get slightly annoyed how i see things about them everywhere i go if that makes sense

This pretty much. It doesn't excuse the toxic shit said, but it is understandable why people get annoyed by it

well those are K forums and most of the toxic and whiny commenters claim to be armys :sweatr::zipr: while criticizing every bts related thing

• K armys hate Hybe more than what they love bts

I think they are just much more entitled than ifans. they want bts to always work hard and just follow their wishes or things and think that they know what is better for bts more than members and company. if not they would throw them under the bus and most will start acting like bitter exes

• I think they are just much more entitled than ifans. they want bts to always work hard and just follow their wishes or things and think that they know what is better for bts more than members and company. if not they would throw them under the bus and most will start acting like bitter exes

Bro you literally know the answer so why you asking us. What you wrote is literally what it is. K-ARMYs (actually ARMYs in general) have become entitled. And this.

K armys hate Hybe more than what they love bts

Some of them don't care about BTS anymore. They stan BTS now only to complain about HYBE.

I thought ARMYs would be the first of kpop fandoms who would stop giving a damn about these companies because they actually don't matter as much as kpop has made you think they do. Especially in music related stuff.

If people did not get expose to BTS related news then kpop would not be as big as it is. These media have smart people (unlike kpop fans) who know and understand that BTS outgrew familiarity of kpop and Korea as well. That's why they link every single thing to BTS. Because that makes kpop more popular. That makes Korea more well known. Not BTS. If they link KBS Music Bank to BTS then people who didn't know such thing existed will follow it and then get expose to more media of their channel.

BTS connection is only helping whoever your Korean faves are. Be it in kpop or kdramas or kmedia. So it is better to clap than whine about these things.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Bro you literally know the answer so why you asking us. What you wrote is literally what it is. K-ARMYs (actually ARMYs in general) have become entitled. And this.

Some of them don't care about BTS anymore. They stan BTS now only to complain about HYBE.

I thought ARMYs would be the first of kpop fandoms who would stop giving a damn about these companies because they actually don't matter as much as kpop has made you think they do. Especially in music related stuff.

well I happen to go on twitter after posting this thread and discourse happening there about karmys and tweets made by some karmys just made me realized this

and I really dont want to generalize but a large portion of fandom on k side either act like mantis or just remain silent when these mantis are dragging bts for smallest things

Edited once, last by qamar-atti: antis= I meant to write mantis ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!