Straykids re only 7 members

• 1. How Bad is JYP at protecting their Idols?
    2. I have a bestie that loves and Adores Stray Kids, and they really adores Hyunjin, i hope this dont hurt them

3. Why does Everyone Talk Bad bout Woojin? how do we know the accusations about Woojin are true?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(this just got7)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think the worst situation that's come out of JYP was the Tzuyu situation. If you don't know already, tzuyu was forced to apologize on camera for holding the taiwanese flag on a korean show. Even though its literally the country she's from, cnets demanded an apology. Instead of just telling cnets to mind their own business, JYP made a distressed 16 yr old tzuyu apologize.

3. I'll just copy my response from someone else asking a similar question

The allegations were not 100% confirmed to be true. The thing that bothers people though was the way that he responded. If you get accused of something that serious, you handle it with care and attention. You don't just play it off as a 'silly rumor' and then say "go stream my solo xoxo". It came off as really tone deaf and insensitive. You're allowed to believe that the allegations arent true, but you have to respect that considering the circumstances of the whole situation some people are just not comfortable with him being brought up.

When he first left the group Chan already insinuated that he did something problematic before this that managed to get him kicked out of the group, and wiped off the face of the entertainment industry.

Felix also posted the #believe in 8 thing on insta immediately after the situation.

WGwr4GpKeMyfRXeBdm5fUFNT-VWesOGrixiua-vXVRrtMAL5sEu86BwaTwRATCWziOvOJeMUraKPB1ljwoj2LNHhWq3LiA2w_Q=s0-e365-rj-l80-e365

• wow...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!