[teens stories] BUT IS IT TRUE THAT PRETTY KIDS DON'T HAVE MALE FRIENDS?

• [teens stories] BUT IS IT TRUE THAT PRETTY KIDS DON'T HAVE MALE FRIENDS?

I have a friend who's pretty and even if she has guy friends, they would confess to her and she would reject them so she can't stay friends with them

AVvXsEik9MdEp5V7GJX1QzY1_npTQxESKjIWgFr9RMjeqPMwgMdx_W8xoHl6O9W2t4uq-W_Wm3v7VqcaGRS4l-oyGR5YeeKAjNKpKT9n4ZwSfhKky6J2W8_6ghiODPawiA3oa2sYzB5Cn_JB8J-0lG1AJQstW5zxcqcbwzoN6zqeXiYtKwLe4TnJXOtPU8T_=s16000

post response:

[+41][-8]

original post: here

1. [+133, 0]

But they get to make a new male friend every time. It's just the law of conservation of mass

2. [+84, 0]

But don't all of them end up being confessed to as soon as they want to be friends?

3. [+67, 0]

Even if they had male friends, they are just waiting for the good timing to confess to herㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+28, -1]

ㅇㅇ this is trueㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you're pretty, it's impossible to have male friends. why? Because all the guys see you as a dating prospectㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The way to tell if you're pretty is to see how the guys around you treat youㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ if you're ugly, they don't treat you as anything else than a passing living being. No matter how many times you guys meet and hang out, your relationship never develops furtherㅋㅋㅋㅋ But on the other hand, if you're pretty, they will watch for a chance and if the timing happens, they will try to confess, for real

5. [+16, 0]

Even if you're not pretty, if you get to know them or a little and treat them well, a lot of girls will be able to tell if the guy likes them or not

• I'm friends with females who are generally considered pretty and that's fine...

as teenagers though...maybe being rejected means one can still be a friend - I don't think it's an all or nothing situation

• pretty agree,

I can't say they don't have any at all, but only a few

My cousin and my best friend who are f* pretty, all the guys in my university want to date them

Same for my mother when she was young ( and even until now lol )

“ < 4 you & her

• Speaking from my own experience.... :pepepizza:

Most of my guy friends have liked me at some point, but...

1st guy. Never came right out and made his feelings known. He dropped a lot of hints, and when he did, I shut that ish down quickly. I left no openings. He was also a bit of a hoe, so his feelings didn't seem that genuine. He ended up dating one of my bffs in college. They dated for a long time until they broke up because she was ready to marry him, and he was not. 4 years later he married a woman he'd only been dating a year.

2nd guy. Was a straight-up asshole. We became friends in college. He liked me, and I had no idea even though my mom warned me. I was practically in love with his roommate, which I told him. In the end, he talked trash about me behind my back, and I had to drop him like a hot potato. Still till this day cannot stand that guy.

3rd guy. My current bff is a guy. He liked me when we first met, but quickly learned he did NOT actually like ME lmao. My personality turned him of really quickly. Now, he is in a toxic relationship he has been in for like 7 years, and we're still tighter than the leather pants on BGs.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• not true

I have amazing female friend who is bikini fitness competitor

she was my 'date' for my cousins wedding,

we even slept together in same bed because it was in small city which doesn't have hotels, or other accomodations

yet we didn't touched not even mention about anything else

altough at 4 AM when we came back drunk we laughed and talked that we ate too much and we will be farting loud haha

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i mean, my best friend rn is female and never felt like taking it anywhere else cause that's not the reason im friends with her in the first place

i know many guys can be desperate to be friendzoned but why would you want a friend specifically because they are of the opposite gender anyway?

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend...

• That's not how it works tho, you don't just wanna date someone because they're pretty or handsome, that's so shallow and immature lol and if we're talking about true friends, from my experience they'll stay even if u reject them.

counter point

dating wise though - how would you know what a person's personality is before dating them?

for example assuming both parties are stranglers then the only thing that would get someone even interested in starting the conversation/discussion would be based on physical features no?

if you said - if the only reason you are continuing to date someone is because of their looks I might be more inclined to agree with you but from a blank initial neither party knows the other perspective...wouldn't looks matter a heck of a lot?

• You can find someone beautiful without being attracted to them is what i wanna say. TMI but i'm bisexual but i've always had a lot of beautiful friends and i've never had any feelings for them, but regardless always found them beautiful.

Now physical attraction to me is entirely different, and it goes beyond to someone being just "beautiful".

Then their personality comes into play to see whether i'd find them attractive in general or not. I mean you don't just meet someone and date them the next day, no? You'd need to get to know them on at least a somewhat deeper level to see if u want to enter an actual relationship.
    I'm sorry if i'm not making much sense, english isnt my first language lol

• You can find someone beautiful without being attracted to them is what i wanna say. TMI but i'm bisexual but i've always had a lot of beautiful friends and i've never had any feelings for them, but regardless always found them beautiful.

Now physical attraction to me is entirely different, and it goes beyond to someone being just "beautiful".

Then their personality comes into play to see whether i'd find them attractive in general or not. I mean you don't just meet someone and date them the next day, no? You'd need to get to know them on at least a somewhat deeper level to see if u want to enter an actual relationship.
    I'm sorry if i'm not making much sense, english isnt my first language lol

true true attraction and beauty is different

all true again

well not really - I mean I might be older (I'm probably older than you my friend lol) so I might have a bit more experience...but sometimes especially if the two people don't know each other like meeting at a bar/pub/club/event etc etc then the first interaction may be based on looks and then somewhat deeper level if they want it to continue...I've met someone and dated them the next day lol like their personality coupled with their looks interested me enough upon first impressions to give them a chance...I guess the english term dating might imply longer term but going on a date with someone even if it's one date is still dating no??? hmmm :/

it's all good mate English ain't my first language either but I understand you fine my friend

• true true attraction and beauty is different

all true again

well not really - I mean I might be older (I'm probably older than you my friend lol) so I might have a bit more experience...but sometimes especially if the two people don't know each other like meeting at a bar/pub/club/event etc etc then the first interaction may be based on looks and then somewhat deeper level if they want it to continue...I've met someone and dated them the next day lol like their personality coupled with their looks interested me enough upon first impressions to give them a chance...I guess the english term dating might imply longer term but going on a date with someone even if it's one date is still dating no??? hmmm :/

it's all good mate English ain't my first language either but I understand you fine my friend

I know and that's understandable, meeting someone u find attractive and if they've made a good impression overal.

Well idk ;( in my mind i have going on a date as something different than dating. Like the former being the process of getting to know them and the later making it official i guess lol
    But still, i would definitely not say i have feelings for someone i met just a day ago as first impressions can be very VERY different than the actual person u "meet" down the road.

• I know and that's understandable, meeting someone u find attractive and if they've made a good impression overal.

Well idk ;( in my mind i have going on a date as something different than dating. Like the former being the process of getting to know them and the later making it official i guess lol
    But still, i would definitely not say i have feelings for someone i met just a day ago as first impressions can be very VERY different than the actual person u "meet" down the road.

english is a wonderful but sometimes problematic language lol

in which case if you meant dating as in the process of continuously getting to know someone then I might be more inclined to agree since obviously then there's something about them that's holding your interest enough more than just physical features...

ahhh so you don't believe in love on first sight then?

• english is a wonderful but sometimes problematic language lol

in which case if you meant dating as in the process of continuously getting to know someone then I might be more inclined to agree since obviously then there's something about them that's holding your interest enough more than just physical features...

ahhh so you don't believe in love on first sight then?

Oh yeah it gets messy trying to understand some stuff and explaining other things in english lol

Well..honestly? No i don't. But that's based on my own experiences, things i've seen and who i am as a person. Just my own perspective.

• Oh yeah it gets messy trying to understand some stuff and explaining other things in english lol

Well..honestly? No i don't. But that's based on my own experiences, things i've seen and who i am as a person. Just my own perspective.

my first language is Mandarin would you care to share yours (I understand if you want to keep it private no biggie...)

interesting - of course you might have heard (or continue to hear) me say this phrase time and again lol

different strokes for different folks

• my first language is Mandarin would you care to share yours (I understand if you want to keep it private no biggie...)

interesting - of course you might have heard (or continue to hear) me say this phrase time and again lol

different strokes for different folks

Ah mandarin. It's beautiful, but so so hard to understand to me ;(

I don't mind sharing, mine's greek.

Well..yes lol there are many of us here, different opinions are bound to exist!

• Ah mandarin. It's beautiful, but so so hard to understand to me ;(

I don't mind sharing, mine's greek.

Well..yes lol there are many of us here, different opinions are bound to exist!

greek huh? nice...

how's greece doing these days

the last I heard of them they are slowly rebounding from austerity measures...

lol well if you started speaking greek to me I'd find it hard to understand too!!! lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!