[teens stories] OUR PE TEACHER'S FRIENDSHIP WITH THE PRETTY GIRLS IS SOLIDㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• March 16, 2022

He's a male teacher in his 20's. Maybe because he's handsome but he freaking likes the pretty girls and only chat with themㅋㅋㅋㅋ he would chat with them for 30 min in a 50 min class, for realㅋㅋㅋㅋ he even followed them back on Insta;; according to the kids, he even watched and shared their Insta storiesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he even DMs them

post response:

[+65][-3]
    original post: here

1. [+91, -3]
    I think that for men, if a girl is pretty, they will see her as a woman even if she was a minor

2. [+85, -40]
    If you flip it around and imagine yourself as the teacher, would you rather: the handsome male students who like you when you pretend to be close to them VS a Pann-guy who write dark posts on Pann

3. [+66, -2]
    No but what's up with the comments here? Why are people claiming that OP is mad because she's ugly and that the teacher isn't interacting with her, what is this BS? F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+36, -1]
    When I was in middle school, I even saw a male teacher taking photo booth pictures with female students (T/n: the photo booth k-teen is talking about is '인생넷컷' which are almost exclusively used by friends or couples)

5. [+25, -1]
    Aren't there a bunch of male teachers like him? Especially those who are younger like in their late 20's~early 30's.

6. [+21, 0]
    No but as a teacher who is receiving a salary, I'd also be mad that he's chatting for half of the class time. Why are people claiming that OP is mad because she's ugly?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by Lulu_Key ().

• that's kind of problem with such young teachers working in school

I remember when I was 15 years old and was in sports camp we had this girl as 'teacher' who was taking care of us when we didn't had football/soccer trainings with coach or games scheduled with other teams... that teacher well, she was 23-24 then and because training was about 70-90 minutes, and games were longer because we were taking bus but still all other time of the day she was with us so...

now imagine that there was those big showers like for everyone, how would I say it... you guys know how sometimes in manga/anime they take bath all together? so she was going there with us and stand near wall and looked at us taking shower because of the rule "you can't leave kids alone because they might do something stupid"

of course it's different situation here

still not a pleasant experience for us going with naked butts and ding dongs on display for her...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Why'd they use Haewon's photo for this trash story!? :pepe-sad:

Also, this must be a thing with coach/PE teachers or something.

I went to a really small school in high school. So small that we did not have our own sports team, so our school had an agreement with a nearby school that our students could try out and be a part of their team. Our history teacher (he also coached or helped coach some team?) used to be the one to shuttle students who didn't have transportation back and forth between the schools. Most of the time these students were female. He had a weird relationship with two of the more...flirty girls in our class. Like it was very playful, and I would sometimes catch them like joking with and touching him in a way that was not like inappropriate by itself, but was weird between a student and a teacher.

There were rumors that spread because of that, but I chose not to believe them since there was literally no proof. Until...one time I went to his classroom early before class because I had nothing better to do, and the door was locked. I didn't think anything of it until I realized one of those girls was in there with him with the door locked...

Yeah, from then on, I assumed the rumors were probably true. He also could have been listening to her to for any problems she was having, but yeah, a male teacher locking a door with a female student in there does not look good. At all.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Edited once, last by keyboardwarrior7 ().

• <X<X<X

What the hell!? What country is this? Already weird that male coaches hang out in locker rooms with naked students. Even weirder with a female teacher/coach. Like, would she actually watch you guys? Or like turn around? And why did they choose her for that job anyway!?!

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• <X<X<X

What the hell!? What country is this? Already weird that male coaches hang out in locker rooms with naked students. Even weirder with a female teacher/coach. Like, would she actually watch you guys? Or like turn around? And why did they choose her for that job anyway!?!

because it was summer camp and summer camp usually had female caretakers/teachers

overall it would be same in those facilities where you go when you have problems with breathing, or need physiotherapy for back etc.

I also was in one like that for month after ankle injury and the only difference was that instead of young teacher there was ahjumma hahaha

• Lulu_Key I'm sorry, but please remove Haewon's picture from this shit fest.

Also, that guy is a creep. Not Teshub levels, but close.

fuck I didnt know that an idol

removed

thanks for telling me

• That's pretty messed up.

I had a teacher who always without fail left the door to his office wide open when he was with a student. I remember visiting him once with my friend and as we were about to close the door he quickly told us to leave it open. Then he explained that it was so baseless rumours wouldn't spread. He also explained how some students use such opportunities to uh... ask for better grades.

• Our Physics teacher slept with 3 guys at the same time during our 12th grade farewell party.

It was at a pension.

Yes we hooked up and stuff with other girls on our grade, but she was 30 and those guys were 18.

Legal age tho, so ....meh

redd-foxx-disgusted.gif

• Younger teachers have the tendency trying to get closer to the students, I mean it wasn’t so long ago where they were students as well. I actually think it’s a good thing that they show more interest in the people they are teaching.

Nevertheless, as authority figure there is some distance you should still keep for various reasons. I mean this is how rumors arise if you don’t and very often these rumors will never die.

• That's pretty messed up.

I had a teacher who always without fail left the door to his office wide open when he was with a student. I remember visiting him once with my friend and as we were about to close the door he quickly told us to leave it open. Then he explained that it was so baseless rumours wouldn't spread. He also explained how some students use such opportunities to uh... ask for better grades.

Honestly, it's just better that way to be safe. Too much has happened, and it's better to cover his own butt.

• Our Physics teacher slept with 3 guys at the same time during our 12th grade farewell party.

It was at a pension.

Yes we hooked up and stuff with other girls on our grade, but she was 30 and those guys were 18.

:eyes:

This sounds like a plot you would see in Highschool tv shows of today.

That’s crazy… Did she got suspended? Or let me guess none of the guys thought it was a problem and nobody reported it ?

• :eyes:

This sounds like a plot you would see in Highschool tv shows of today.

That’s crazy… Did she got suspended? Or let me guess none of the guys thought it was a problem and nobody reported it ?

I think I've seen a case similar to that before. It went to court and everything but ultimately she wasn't found guilty of anything. The guys were around 19 even though they were still in highschool. They were even defending her and said everything was consensual. The most that happened I think is she lost her teaching license or something.

• the worst part if kids or even woman/men as they grow see nothing wrong with this

one friend of mine literally DATE a substitute teacher, she always said he was young (23-25 years old young) while she was a high schooler...

like I try explaining to her why a grow man that work and its basically out of uni dating a high schooler is wrong but she doesn't get it, her logic is I like older man, they are much more mature

of course they are, they use that over young girls to convince them that minors dating adults is nothing wrong

It was at a pension.

my sophomore english did the same thing and "dated" three girls in the course of 10 years. he got outed, and fired immediately. i always got weird vibes from him until the moment i dropped his class.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!