My only problem with NCT

• Is they don't tour as a whole group, and so they never get to perform the songs they release as NCT U in concerts. It's crazy how fans don't get to watch some of the group's best and most popular songs (such as Boss, Make A Wish, From Home, 90's Love etc) and some of my personal favorite bsides (such as Round & Round, Faded In My Last Song, Raise The Roof, Light Bulb, OK!, Birthday Party etc) performed live in a big stage.

Touring as a whole group is unimaginable so I think the best solution for this would be if the fixed units start covering some of these songs in their own tours. Like imagine a 127 version of Make A Wish, a Dream version of 90's Love and a WayV version of Baby Don't Stop. It would be perfect.

These songs deserve so much better than being shelved as soon as everyone goes back to his unit.

• I wonder how that they're more successful if it could be in the cards. It would be very cool. Sure it's a lot to wrangle, but it can be done.

• Is they don't tour as a whole group, and so they never get to perform the songs they release as NCT U in concerts. It's crazy how fans don't get to watch some of the group's best and most popular songs (such as Boss, Make A Wish, From Home, 90's Love etc) and some of my personal favorite bsides (such as Round & Round, Faded In My Last Song, Raise The Roof, Light Bulb, OK!, Birthday Party etc) performed live in a big stage.

Touring as a whole group is unimaginable so I think the best solution for this would be if the fixed units start covering some of these songs in their own tours. Like imagine a 127 version of Make A Wish, a Dream version of 90's Love and a WayV version of Baby Don't Stop. It would be perfect.

These songs deserve so much better than being shelved as soon as everyone goes back to his unit.

akgaes fans going after those units throats because his fave is not included...like in 1,2,3

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• I don't think it'd be that severe lol

maybe not, but don´t you think if you were part of a unit, and they put you in and out as they please, like a pawn on a chessboard, you would like other unit to sing a song you were chosen to be part of. Some of these members barely get a part in a song, if they are chosen to be part of a unit at all. i think it would be a little disrespectfull to them. I am not a fan, but i can see they are use like figurins by sm. The popular ones are always there, and the rest must struggle to get into a unit.

i think this is a power game the company works, these idols has no power at all, they have been stripped of that by the company, if you can´t see it :pepe-shrug:

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• maybe not, but don´t you think if you were part of a unit, and they put you in and out as they please, like a pawn on a chessboard, you would like other unit to sing a song you were chosen to be part of. Some of these members barely get a part in a song, if they are chosen to be part of a unit at all. i think it would be a little disrespectfull to them. I am not a fan, but i can see they are use like figurins by sm. The popular ones are always there, and the rest must struggle to get into a unit.

i think this is a power game the company works, these idols has no power at all, they have been stripped of that by the company, if you can´t see it :pepe-shrug:

Omg it's not that deep. These songs were already released and promoted, so no one is going to steal anyone's screen time. For example, how is nct 127 covering Make A Wish going to affect the non-127 members who participated in the song originally (Shotaro, Jaemin and Xiaojun)? I'm saying they should cover it in their own concerts so the other members won't be there anyway to have their parts stolen.

Super Junior members and units switched and covered each other songs in concerts all the time and no one has ever made a fuss about it.

And miss me with the chess pieces argument, all these members have their own fixed units where they work just like any other normal group (except for Shotaro and Sungchan but they'll get their unit soon) and the NCT U combinations represent all the members. For example in Resonance era every single member participated in at least one single that had an MV and was promoted in music shows and in 2021 they had Beautiful where all active members participated, and in Let's Play Ball most the members weren't even the ones that usually got the main NCT U singles.

• Omg it's not that deep. These songs were already released and promoted, so no one is going to steal anyone's screen time. For example, how is nct 127 covering Make A Wish going to affect the non-127 members who participated in the song originally (Shotaro, Jaemin and Xiaojun)? I'm saying they should cover it in their own concerts so the other members won't be there anyway to have their parts stolen.

Super Junior members and units switched and covered each other songs in concerts all the time and no one has ever made a fuss about it.

And miss me with the chess pieces argument, all these members have their own fixed units where they work just like any other normal group (except for Shotaro and Sungchan but they'll get their unit soon) and the NCT U combinations represent all the members. For example in Resonance era every single member participated in at least one single that had an MV and was promoted in music shows and in 2021 they had Beautiful where all active members participated, and in Let's Play Ball most the members weren't even the ones that usually got the main NCT U singles.

agree to disagree then. and where is ten by the way?

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• I thought about this as well. It's a shame because NCT U has some of the most popular songs of the brand, and seeing how they just have an MV and like 2 weeks of promotions for songs like Boss or Make A Wish is sad, but I guess that's kind of the point of the unit... grab attention from the public to attract them to the whole brand, members and their units.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!