My only problem with Girls Planet 999

• They set the beautifying filter level a little too high. It makes the girls look much more different on screen compared to IRL, and that’s in addition to the makeup and styling. Let’s show the natural beauty of these girls rather than some software processing.

We have seen a lot of the contestants in past survival shows and groups. And they’ve done mature or racy concepts. It’s weird then seeing do something super innocent for the show theme. Something “teen crush” would have been a lot more fun and appropriate for their level of experience.

• You talking about this?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I liked it. Loved the piano and ballad feel.

Nothing wrong with an innocent/wholesome concept. I don't see how something like that wouldn't be appropriate.

What software processing are you talking about?

• I'm talking about the type of software used on beauty apps that changes a person's appearance. At lower settings it just gives them clearer skin, at higher it starts changing their facial features to look much different.

600(191).jpg

hi.jpg

I just thought the show's theme song should have been more than just a plain innocent concept. A lot of the contestants have experience already, so something levier or edgier would have been better imo

• I mean the same thing happened with I-Land so i don't see why you'd think there be much difference. Some of the boys even got meme'd because they downgraded alot from teaser images to actual show footage

• CLC Yujin was also there but she looked the same as I've always seen her so I'm not sure exactly to what degree you think this beauty filter is actually affecting them? Also, theres probably lots of underaged trainees as well so it makes sense they would keep it innocent. And tbh, theres already plenty of Girl Crush groups out there. They're actually keeping it fresh this way as well as keeping the spirit of Produce alive.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!