(RANT?)My problem with Billlie's Ring Ring is my same problem with Craxy's Gaia. GRRRRR(I'm Angryyyy)

• 1st point - If you are gonna give an MV to the public, please, show me and show them your storyline more explicitly. Casual listeners did not watch the trailers and probably won't ( this goes more for Billlie since the other half of Gaia's video is related to their storyline)

2nd point - Is this an MV or a performance video? If I want to watch an MV I want close-up scenes, new scenarios, more shots, more angles, etc. Watching a choreography over and over makes the video less dynamic imo, not to mention that you don't know who to watch and who is singing , unless you're a fan. ( This also goes more for Billlie.

Gaia's felt more dynamic , but there was a moment where we had too much choreo...)

I swear God, I don't want this to be a trend, If I want to watch more choreography then I will watch the performance video and dance practice.

3rd point - Why throwing away your best scenes for the trailers and not put them in the official MV?

This always hurts me...

Ok, this might be me being picky, but

I love both Billlie and CRAXY and their storylines look dope and knowing that much potential I think they could explode more elements within their MVS! I want both groups to succeed so bad!

It makes me frustrated when I know someone who can touch the sky , but only touches their forehead!

Anyway, song-wise both song are super bopsss! ? Not gonna nag about the songs, cuz I love how unique they sound. <3

I love eccentric and both groups can give that to me in different colors.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• To be honest i don't like the song and i had high expectations regarding the MV because of the trailers they showed us but instead we ended up having a fancy dance practice video I've seen performance MVs with way more scenery .

Exactly.I also had high expectations for the MV.

The teasers had more budget... I was so confused watching the "MV".

All the teasers just for a dance-oriented video didn't feel right. I mean ... People can focus on the dance in the showcases ,music bank, mcountdown, etc. :/

• I agree, it is astounding that literally nothing happens in the 5 minutes span of Ring x Ring MV. You will just see tracksuits. I would have thought this is predebut or a trailer for a MV. It's a weird way to make a film

Also the stairs set in the MV looks like the one from NiziU's debut

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!