This whole relationship bullshit is made up just to cover the bullying issues + politician sncandal

• bro like what are these nugu nonsense pics of dispatch where you can't jump into a sense-making conclusion.

after all the bullying scandals this random revelation drops out of nowhere like i can smell the fishiness

Dispatch description could be written by my 3 year old cousion:

"Blackpink jennie is in love. Her boyfriend is her idol GD. They are the two idols singers representing YG. They have been dating for a year now."

• it's very weird indeed

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

lol

• wait

join

to stay on topic maybe yes

is this coincidence? anyways YG hasn't confirmed it yet at least he did with kai

is this coincidence?

Exactly a politician fucked up and dispatch HAD to bring like THE powercouple since BH and dispatch are besties

• do you really think gp would care about two idols dating more than such big scandals ?

i mean i agree the timing is fishy but as many were saying i guess all the latest scandals including gdxjennie are meant to hide something more serious

is this coincidence?

well this is what everyone was talking about

• tokyorain

Changed the title of the thread from “This whole relationship bullshit is made up just to cover the bullying issues.” to “This whole relationship bullshit is made up just to cover the bullying issues + politician sncandal”.
  • This whole dating stuff is nothing burger and shouldn't obfuscate matters that are actually important but I guess those aren't as entertaining as what celebrities do in their off hours.

is this coincidence? anyways YG hasn't confirmed it yet at least he did with kai

They're not going to confirm it and leave it as that :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• okay as a korean, no

people keep saying this and ignoring koreans on the subject. it is weird that all this happened around the same time but it’s not to cover anything with our government.

enews doesn’t report on senators and recent natural disasters, etc. they’re an entertainment news source. like clevver news.

we have real news in korea lol not just entertainment news. most of korea doesn’t care about idols (not even jennie and gdragon, sorry. most of korea ignores kpop)

if anything, this would be to cover up stuff happening within entertainment, but bigger than kpop to koreans maybe. my best guess is an actor or something related to a drama/actors.

people saying it’s too cover government stuff it’s so offensive, omg. what if koreans all said “hey ENEWS! why are you talking about kim kardashian divorce instead of the attack on the capitol? is it a conspiracy from the government to cover it up?” like...... stop

Edited once, last by euentbug ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!