Garam with HYBE employees

• oh

I didn't know if this is true but garam is from modest family and poor background

I don’t know why is she protect by hybe ent ...like ace of kpop..

There re predators vib in hybe building

The girls of lessrafim re sexualized like ever...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• When did Bang Si Hyuk ever give an interview about his ideal type

did they just look for someone who looked like Garam and then came up with this?

also while from a fan POV I'd be in favour of cutting her bc it'd make it easier for the rest, and would make stanning them less stressful, from a human perspective I don't think it's wrong for them to stick with her. We always complain that idols are just products and shifted in and out on the whims of companies, but she's a person too, and a teenager at that, if she's being unfairly blamed and they think they have evidence that supports this narrative should they just give her the boot? idk. If she's from a poor family this is probably the chance of a lifetime for her, she'll most likely never do better than she would have done in LSF. It's a hard situation for everyone involved I assume.

• What you are implying is sick, stop it

You can dislike garam, I don't care, but the sexual comments used against her and using these kind of statements to imply that's how she got in to the company is disgusting, especially when talking about a minor. I don't know why you are obsessed with making awfully weird comments, but if anyone is giving predatory vibes rn, it's you.

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• lol

do people really think its true

i'm pretty sure she's scared out of her mind

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Disgusting insinuations

• What you are implying is sick, stop it

You can dislike garam, I don't care, but the sexual comments used against her and using these kind of statements to imply that's how she got in to the company is disgusting, especially when talking about a minor. I don't know why you are obsessed with making awfully weird comments, but if anyone is giving predatory vibes rn, it's you.

Why is you defend her???like if she is victim ...

The minstry of éducation confirmed garam is guilty ...hybe sued the gouvernement for her...

Hybe did power abuse and corruption

I think both victim and garam re guilty

Well im minor...tho

[theqoo/enter-talk] A COMMENT ABOUT THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION REGARDING KIM GARAM FT. NAVER JISHIKIN POST
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

• Why is you defend her???like if she is victim ...

Well im minor...tho

https://www.pannchoa.com/2022/…bout-ministry-of.html?m=1

I'm not defending her from bullying accusations. I'm defending her from people like you who make sexual comments about her and wish for her to go to a mental hospital.

I don't care if you're a minor, I am too, but even I know that your comments are still weird af so that's not an excuse.

I defended the victim from people calling her a psycho, I defended garam from sexual comments.

I don't know why the Internet makes people forget all morals and human decency.

🍭 iite cool🍭

• I'm not defending her from bullying accusations. I'm defending her from people like you who make sexual comments about her and wish for her to go to a mental hospital.

I don't care if you're a minor, I am too, but even I know that your comments are still weird af so that's not an excuse.

I defended the victim from people calling her a psycho, I defended garam from sexual comments.

I don't know why the Internet makes people forget all morals and human decency.

Now im sure she is guilty 100%

you didn't know The dark thing in kpop

You should being careful with your acts

You know Dan shilden of nickledeon...

I never said garam did weid thing but i know hybe isn't a company for protect women...

Many minors dont forget their past of victim of bullying...

You re adult

• I'm not an adult, I haven't even taken my most important exams yet lol

I'm just mature enough to know what things should and should not be implied about minors.

🍭 iite cool🍭

• it has been asserted that garam indeed received the 5th measure due to the quarrel between her friends and eunseo, but the thing that people are sceptical about is the reason why she received such high measure. she receiving the 5th disposition does not prove she is guilty in this case, because it is asserted that the quarrel sparked when eunseo allegedly took a picture of a person wearing underwear and spreading it online.

thats it. all that matters is the real scenario behind the mess that is happening rn because her actions is deemed justified since,

1) no physical abuse were made, only verbal ones

2) she is standing up for her classmate that faces great humiliation at literally 12 years old

3) what eunseo did is unacceptable and garam is just confronting her like any teenager would possibly do

the thing is, we need to wait for more information because there are still loose ties that needed to be explained, especially from the victim's side. please refrain from making biased view by painting any side as the guilty party because everyone is just as clueless as you are.

• I'm not an adult, I haven't even taken my most important exams yet lol

I'm just mature enough to know what things should and should not be implied about minors.

Yes but her parents blamed the school no them als hybe believe them,garam isn't smart person...if she did follow wrong bad influence People...in school...

They re irresponsable

im a girl in Brutal street, my school isn't well..i trying lived as great student

Im optimist and reserved but i think being cool

I have moral if garam Admit than she have domestic violence in her life...her parents were really problematic

• wow disgusting insinuations about minors

Someone is surely obsessed

In other thread you called her pathological liar, psycho andnow sexual insinuations

• Yes but her parents blamed the school no them als hybe believe them,garam isn't smart person...if she did follow wrong bad influence People...in school...

They re irresponsable

im a girl in Brutal street, my school isn't well..i trying lived as great student

Im optimist and reserved but i think being cool

I have moral if garam Admit than she have domestic violence in her life...her parents were really problematic

now insinuations about domestic violence

Girl just stop it

• wow disgusting insinuations about minors

Someone is surely obsessed

In other thread you called her pathological liar, psycho andnow sexual insinuations

Well the People has cyberbullying wonyoung at 14 years old even now they re obessed of ruined her success .

Majority of international has accused wonyoung and mocked her like ever

I hate hypocrital People in kpop community.

Sulli was cyberbullying by knetizens

i notice New génération of knetizens re more open of mind even there re conservztice

they re psycopath ,the knetizens said they defend wonyoung now cause they know she is great kid

• You're hypocrite tooo. You act like knetz too

Posting disgusting insinuations about minors

• you being a minor isn't an excuse, just like how you'd say so about Garam right?

please just stop.

Minors card isn't excuse for garam tho

If she was asleast normal kid also she should being more brave

[theqoo] EXAMPLE OF A MIDDLE SCHOOLER WHO RECEIVED A 5TH LEVEL PUNISHMENT FOR SCHOOL VIOLENCE IN KOREA
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

• wtf you even talking about :pepe-cross:

External Content youtu.be

Do you think this is great make a teen as vilain cause she is popular ...

• External Content youtu.be

Why are you telling us that?

What does Wonyoung have to do with this :pepe-life-support:

🍭 iite cool🍭

why you're talking about Wonyoung rn?

She has nothing to do with this situation

• What does Wonyoung have to do with this :pepe-life-support:

Actually the People have insecurity complex toward wonyoung's popularity

• vivaliberta

Others: hate on Wonyoung and spread vicious rumors about her.

You: hate on Garam and spread vicious rumors about her.

So your logic is that because other people cyberbully your fave, it gives you license to cyberbully your faves "rival".

You fail to see how it makes you exactly the same.

Newsflash:

You're all assholes hating on someone you don't know because some other asshole hates on someone they don't know but you happen to stan. And these people you are all hating on didn't do ANYTHING to any of you.

• wonyoung didn't get bullying scandal...shr is target of society...

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!