Posts by OnehoeforWonho

So the aim of the game is:

Post two songs from the same kpop artist/group

And the next person will choose their favourite one

Then they will proceed to post two songs of their own and so on and so forth

I’ll start:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

VS

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Replay by Shinee

Yesyesyesyesyes

Every SNSD song :pepemusic:

Even though it is relatively new

I feel like One last time will be one of their most timeless songs

Same!

Along with:

Share a kpop song you think is timeless or that you think would be popular if released this year

For me:

AN ALEXA APPRECIATION THREAD:

She can execute the most energetic choreography

She can cover dances from the kpop king of dance himself and add her own flair to it

And she can pull off multiple genres of dance

Alexa really is a force to reckoned with

External Content www.youtube.com

It’s been such a long time since I’ve last heard this

Thanks for bringing it to my attention again!

I’ve never heard of Rothy before

Their songs are so good, especially the Ocean view one

The way I completely rinsed these songs out with the amount of times I’ve listened to them

External Content m.youtube.com

This is definitely one of my favourite summer songs this year

I can’t believe I haven’t heard this before

Such a cute song!

Okay this is actually really good

I’ll be adding it to the playlist

I wanted to make a thread where we could share and discover some summer songs we or others might have missed out on.

So post a kpop song that gets you in the summer spirit

For me:

how the hell has nobody brought up jennie and running man - that shit is one of the reasons she captured the public's hearts...lol

One of THE most iconic idol x haunted house videos

Dahyun

She’s been comedy gold since was just a few years old

Lovelyz's Mijoo

No one can deny this.

She takes it to a whole other level!

sooyoung was damn riot but it's hard to find a good compilation :pepe-sad:

She is such a savage

Her and Hyoyeon always crack me up

When she was imitating Hyojung I screamed :pepe-joy:

Also Binnie with the trouser’s challenge

Seems like Oh my girl is just a group filled with variety stars

No but Dayoung being inflated and dancing is comedy gold

Thanks so much for sharing these videos

I’m definitely going to binge watching funny moments videos of them now

Omg but what even was that house?

Babies crying, shrilling screams everywhere and it’s endless

Is this the purge

The way she tries to handshake them though

External Content m.youtube.com

I liked the Treasure Map ep but felt kinda bad for poor Haruto :waterr:

It’s been a while since I’ve seen this

But the way Haruto was in tears I felt bad when I laughed

Same with Jeongwoo crying in the corner

Asahi being unfazed- why am I not surprised

And did Hyunsuk even do his?? :cryingk: