Posts by OnehoeforWonho

My first thought was Seventeen!

Ten's almost swearing is one of my favorites.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

‘Oh ffeh fishy fish’

I’m dying :pepe-joy:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It wasn't that scary to begin with they are just scaredy cats :pepe-hehe:

No please when she wore the wig and then threw it :pepe-joy:

They really lost the plot by the end of it

Post some of your favourite videos of kpop idols having to go into ‘haunted’ houses

I’ll start

These may be long but trust me they’re well worth the watch because they’re bloody hilarious

This is an appreciation thread where you can post all your favourite hilarious female idols on variety shows from 1st gen all the way up to 4th gen.

Please, no slandering/bashing/shading any idol or user is allowed.

I’ll start

My contribution is the iconic duo of besties, Hyeri and Rosé

Breathing some life back into this thread

LMM- by Hwasa

She co-wrote and co-composed this

I also love Agatha Christie's books. But my favorite character is Jane Marple, she's a meddlesome old lady, but I wish I have half of her sharp brain when I'm growing old and solve the murder cases :teeheek:

When I was in high school, I was reading Yoshikawa Eiji's book 'Musashi', about the life of samurai Miyamoto Musashi. I guess the fact that how devoted a samurai with his pride, it's impressive. Even until his last battle with other great samurai Sasaki Kojiro. So he might be also my favorite character.

Omg I wanted to mention Miss Marple too

She’s the old lady I aspire to be tbh

She acc makes me excited to grow old and become a prying sleuth that everyone thinks is harmless

Ooh that sounds interesting

I’ll have to give that a read

He's annoying and toxic af but at the same time extremely relatable to me.. i also can be jealous, possessive, vengenful and blind to reason when it comes to love. But i really hated his ass especially for what he did to Edgar's sister just out of pettiness.

That’s true

It’s like there’s a bit if Heathcliff in all of us sometimes

Yeah that was horrendous

And then how he treated his own son too just wow

I loveeee the anti hero trope so much it just adds more depth to the story and character in general

I recently finished Ratched and it's the perfect example of that

For tropes I hate, I guess it's the damsel in distress? I think it's awful and teaches dependency to young girls

Is that a book or a show?

I agree it makes the character more multi-faceted and more human

Sometimes the 'good mc' who can and never will do no wrong is unrealistic to me

Yes I hate that

Ik sometimes in books and movies it's no longer such a big thing and now we see a lot more girls doing the saving

But just from growing up and constantly seeing being 'a helpless weak little thing' being the only personality female characters had anytime I see the damsel in distress trope I internally cringe

YES YES YES YES

Now please Korea open your eyes and ears and put some respect on the holy trio of Laboum songs

External Content www.youtube.com

I am in love with Siyeon's voice

She really put a nice twist to the song

The Chinese cover is amazing

Especially her hard hitting dance moves

Your guess is as good as anyone's. There's nothing adult about the video, some speculate that is because possibly there's a some butt shots but with context it's not for sexual reasons. Hyoyeon herself said the MV director focused more on women empowerment and body image. Plus it's certainly got nothing on the tons of other kpop MVs which have a more direct sexual vibe (sexy dances, boob shots, singing about sex etc)

It's SM fucking their artists for fun

Well I can't say I'm surprised

Sabotaging their artists= It's an SM thing :clown:

Uh Oh by (G)I-DLE is my favourite song right now , and Soyeon was one of the songwriters :lover1:

Anything Soyeon produces I inhale instantly

She is extremely talented

Fully written and composed <3

Such a sweet, soul filling jazzy song

Thank you for sharing

This thread needs LE love!

She's written and produced basically every EXID song and she's written several songs for other artists.

It's been a while since I've heard Me & You

My god what a bop that song is

Omg no way she wrote THE Troublemaker??

Why did they age restrict it??

This is a darn pretty song

I remember rinsing this song out back in the day

I would play it everyday for like a month or two

But it is still a bop and has aged well!

Our maknae; Jang Won-young participated in the writing process <3:claps:

That is talent!

Only 16 and already getting involved in the creative process

Is that new gg?

They did so well :love:

Yup

They are a group called Pixy

They recently made their debut with Wings