Posts by Synora

That's over 50 a year! :whatk:

The shipping alone would kill me.

Where do you buy them from?

I buy from anywhere shipping is expensive anyway. I joined a Facebook group in my country where people buy trade and sell so I've gotten some good deals through it. Mostly second hand but cheap which is good. Also online shops based where I live for cheaper shipping but the albums are a bit pricey.

i have a local kpop store i can buy from but everytime i pre-order i have to wait for them to say it's available to get it and usually it's weeks after the album is released, if i order online than i get it faster than i do waiting, like right now i bought all 3 ateez versions from them, and 1 from hello82 for billboard i got hello82 2 days after it came out i'm STILL waiting for the other 3 to be ready like ti's ridiculous and at least with makestar i've won their pr event two different times and i got a couple autographs from there so i like using them.

Yeah unfortunately for me there isn't any physical stores where I live only online ones. I preorder IVE and Kep1er together now I have to wait till Kep1er debut. The wait time Is killer not to mention covid made shipping go up alot. I have maybe 2 signed albums from makestar this was before covid.

I didn't even know they had different postcards and stickers i saw people selling them on ebay and i spent like 20 bucks for a few of them when i could have tried my luck on another album lol. LUCKILY buying on japan mercari is cheap as hell if you know what to look for, and i wanted to at least get one pc of each of my top biases which i eventually did lol but noir is so hard to find and sold out everywhere to to find them, get htem and pull the SAME pc's i was raging i'm like what is this shit lol

i hate when they do pre-orders and don't even let you see what the albums look like so you have to just guess, luckily up10tion is having a comeback pre-oreders started today and they have both covers shown but of course i want both and i can order it now but i'm praying that makestar or something sells it so i can get both versions with a makestar pob, right now they are doing a single album with a video call opportunity and i don't do those i have too much anxiety.

with omega x i bought all 3 recent versions but i didn't like just resold the cd's and kept the photobook since there was no box or anything it was just plastic i'm weird lol. i wish they would just make 1 or 2 versions and not put like for example one has a pc and a postcard and the other has a bookmark and a pc like ugh stop having different shit lol

I know they feeling about not knowing what version to buy it sucks when albums have different things in them. I have used mercari once and will again when I move. I haven't used makestar sense they started the coupon thing for group video calls.. I would get nervous too.

that's most of mine i have every version of every ateez album, up10tion, d-crunch, noir, e'last, etc etc and i ordered sf9's from japan but until i get it here i won't know what i'm missing and knowing myself i'm gonna want every version lol it's so bad. like my car does play cd's so i do listen to them but at the same time i'm like i need my faves than turn around and go..i have too much shit what can i sell..than go..i don't wanna sell nothing AHHHH lol i only follow boy groups some i don't buy any albums for and some i do as you can tell on my post lol. i personally think the reason i want every version is because sometimes each version includes something different plus the photo books that are different.

the only time i got annoyed was with d-crunch's recent album it was one version but 3 different things you could get, 2 different posters and 3 different sets of postcards and 3 different stickr sheets plus all the photocards so i bought god knows how many just to get all that and my faves it took me forever to resell them all lol

i also was on japan mercari and bought all unopened noir albums only to open them and get the **SAME** PC'S in all 10 of them THE SAME i was like what the fuck...

10 of the same photocard has to be the worst luck. I only buy one of each version usually I don't mind what photocard I get but I feel for the people trying to collect certain members. I hate when they say different versions and it's just a different cover.. Like with loona's predebut singles.. they have the same photobook just different covers..

and i've only been collecting since feb 2020. i feel like i'll get there soon being a multi-stan if my faves keep releasing stuff and not just the releases i need every version too lol ahh

I think alot of my collection is different versions of albums I told myself when I first started collecting that I wouldn't buy every version... now here I am needing them. I agree being multi stan means wanting to buy more to support your favs.

Just so people know he has had the covid vaccination in hopes of going back to Korea soon. He is full on delusional.