Posts by BTS-ae-1320

Lisa - lead dancer & main rapper

Momo - main Dancer

Jihyo - Main vocals & leader

Wendy - lead Vocals

Nayeon - sub vocals & visual

BTS showed me that there's more to live for. In 2020-21, I was going through very rough shit. in 2021 I was transitioning back into school and my body didn't like it plus like crime in the community and all had me stressed. So bad that I fell into depression and felt like it wasn't worth it anymore. Until I heard BTS- their music and the message of self-love just showed me that there was so much more to life. That is how i also fell in love with their song Black Swan.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this song talks about an artist's first death when the music they make can no longer move them- no longer make them feel the joy they once felt and hence is their first death....... the death of their passion in which they don't do it any longer. when I was in my depressive episode, I bonded with this song because I had my passion for art and felt like it no longer moved me yet I was able to love it again. BTS taught me to love myself..... to live again and to be content with just existing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stray Kids helped me walk my Lonely St. alongside BTS. Stray Kids came when i was still feeling like shit and needed another something to Save Me. I found their music and found so many similarities to BTS. Stray Kids' music felt like a breath of fresh air and their personalities were so genuine as well. I soon found more & more of their music- it helped me to become a better person alongside BTS. Fast forward to 2023 and Stray Kids helped form a core memory for me- a memory I will carry for a lifetime- my first concert. The immense joy I felt as I saw one of the groups that saved me was beyond amazing. I will forever remember that night as one of the times I was truly happy. Their song Lonely St. has helped me so much- it's like a warm cover.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I can put that song when I just need something to cry to, its my Haven. Seeing this song in concert made me so happy and made me cry. The song itself talks about not being able to go on further but still pushing forward despite being so drained

love you BTS & Stray Kids

forever an ARMY & STAY

Of course you didn't like it. A BTS member teamed up with a member of BigBang aka BTS favorite boy group and also the group that gave birth to BTS.

i didn't say I disliked the artist- just the song

it wasn't my vibe yet it was a good collab- just not my cup of tea

I know all about that- I've listened to BIGBANG myself- just cause I don't like this ONE song made by one of the members doesn't mean I hate it

Why didn't you post Jimin collab with Taeyang? Because it made no noise with Jimin? If it was with Jungkook it would have been huge.

didn't like it and i couldn't find it

but your argument doesn't stand

you're comparing JK's collab with Usher where JUNGKOOK was the main artist- Usher being the feature to one where Jimin was the feature rather than being the main artist

plus its THE USHER so duh it would've made noise regardless because Usher's influence is crazy

I thought your post was positive I was about to upvote but it was all backhanded compliment smh but not surprised what can I expect I see your badges lol you felt the need to say that

these are rumors anyways maybe it won't happen don't worry

I'm just stating what is true- Oscars are dying and what any award show would do- invite a popular celeb to have media engagement

but what could I expect when I see your badges obvi you'd get triggered/offended by a mere comment

all I was saying is that it was cool for Rosé to get a cool opportunity- also being able to go to the Oscar party but whatev keep talking