Posts by Bananapple

Cannot wait

Can ahyeon drop more n bombs while we waiting

Also why cant bp disband quick so that baemon debut could happen

Nah, the n word is already outdated for her. There are lots of other slurs she can try next time.

What if BP didn't disband because they don't want bm to debut? You know, as you said they might snatching bp's crown. The bp girls probably scared.

This is the the first time I saw pre-debut fanbase that as terrible as them. Even worst than survival show fans (at least they are fighting with each other only most of time). Their fans will commenting on other groups especially 4th gen groups in tiktok or twitter and saying their girls are better in everything and mocking those idols. Their fans are also very confident too that they will become the biggest gg and beating the current top gg now. I know they have lots of blinks support but it's not that hard to be humble first. No one know what will happen later.

Yg really need to feed those rabies monsters with bp contents. They're too bored so they disturbing other groups instead.

Why exactly is JYP above YG?

Is it just due to amount of foreigners?

I guess yes and they're not that good to Lisa too. Lots of brands that working with her complaining a lot about how difficult to work with yg and it didn't happen with other members. Jyp didn't focus on marketing their idols individually but during second gen they were doing a good job in promoting nickhun both in korea and internationally. They were also intended to push Fei and Jia in Korea but because they were not really confident with their korean language yet, so those offers goes to suzy.

Jyp is far from perfect for this matter but their track records is not that bad with how many foreigners they have and used to have in their company. Yg still have lots of things to prove.

I went to night one in Houston and thought the members did a great job. They seemed to be genuinely happy to be performing live. I thought they showed great energy and appeared to have fun. Whether or not it was perfect as far as vocals or choreography doesn’t really matter to me (though I didn’t notice any major mistakes). Jennie said we made it feel like a party and she was smiling and having so much fun. It was awesome to see. Lisa is a born performer. She brought it for every performance. Rose seemed almost moved to tears by the energy from the crowd. Jisoo seemed to have a great time as well.

Interesting and good for you but how this related to the topic that op asking? :pepewhat:

I think you may not be objective in your assessment. A particular maknae was last and got only 6% in a recent online poll of the favorite 4th gen maknae with 229k+ votes, whilst another maknae got 59%. So this particular maknae is effectively in a "and friends" role in their group.

She was super cute on debut, but as young idols mature they get less cute, and sometimes they are lucky and get a lot prettier and sometimes not.

Online vote? Fr? Those who one group taking it seriously and the other not even know it exists? Not to mention that one is heavily promoted and constantly interacting with other idols which make her well known among their fans and the other one not receiving the same treatment from her company.

And Ive being 'few members and friends' might be true since ss didn't promoting leeseo and other members much but this is not a topic about that. And it also didn't make her less important in Ive discography and careers.

You talking about Leeseo like she was in her 20 already when she's still a teenager and debut only a year ago lol. And that's exactly what I said about Eunchae too, she's popular with her maknae vibe now but when she get older, it will not help her careers anymore.

Sometimes it's confusing to figure out which of two divergent opinions is more widely held among Leeseo stans. Who'da thunk an unpopular opinion would turn out to be just the opposite.

XiDafCC.png

I'm not even a leeseo stan, just I'm just saying the truth. That's all. SS didn't promoting her anymore even with her huge popularity after eleven like hybe did to eunchae.

And that is also the same reddit that dislike ive and nj a lot bc they are the top group 🤭. Anything negative about them will get more support.

And notice how op said Leeseo can be a 'golden maknae' and eunchae just a 'clear maknae vibe' 🤭 saying she's indeed more talented but op just salty lol. The key here is top company promotion. Not that hard.

Neither is Eunchae???

Eunchae's voice is appreciated too??

It's fine if you don't like Eunchae but claiming that Leeseo is vital to Ive but Eunchae is not to Le Sserafim is crazy when they are both at the same level at best.

Pffttt... the one with constant on the bottom of the line distribution?? Yeah they really APPRECIATED her vocal 🤭

Leeseo is vital to Ive, she will not be on the constant top 3 in their line distribution if she is not. I'm never saying that Eunchae is not important in Lsf lol, Im just saying that she is really weak outside of her maknae title. In year or two people will get tired of it and started questioning what else she good at outside of being a goofy maknae.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That one vid didn't prove anything lol and her voice is appreciated lots in ive discography. She is not the one that always on the bottom two in line distribution :drinktears:

Ps: damn the bar is in hell seriously, I thought the 'proof' and 'justification' supposed to be fire but ..😅

Ive in Korea only, outside SK Le Sserafim outshine them everywhere

Not that far lol. They're really close and lsf being a hybe label group help their international popularity, but lsf is not nj. If lsf really outshine them everywhere, their album sales will not have really close gap with each other. Lsf selling more album in the first day but Ive selling more in a month.

And why you didn't say anything about Nj? They're far more popular both in Korea and international than Lsf. None of this group are on the top in term of talents. Lsf have Yunjin and Chaewon but the other three especially Kazuha and Sakura are not it. They are among the worst rapper/vocalist in kpop.

i think the fact that we let hobi's akgaes to drive the narrative regarding JITB physical album on twitter is the most disgraceful thing ever happened in this chapter. we really let their audacity and inability to respect hobi with his wishes for his release to the point he felt tied at hands. reading translation to his appreciation page really aches my heart because he’s at the point of calling this release “album i love and hate finally released” (no, it’s not exaggeration, he uses 애증) and how he called the rollout for jitb “childish ambition” and he felt sorry that the physical only came out now

idk it shook me because this is the first time bts (member) write doubt of army’s support. Army that is supposed to be their utmost support in the sea of naysayers and able to handle their music respectfully. it’s not social media post which he can delete, it is permanent in his documentary and his thousands of existing and upcoming copy of physical albums

sometimes i regret the times i'm silent on the fear of being accused as company stan when army on twitter and here talking shit about bts' release by saying "this is hybe's fault" i really wanted to use the other pov and said that all was initiated and approved by said member, and having different outcome is the risk that members acknowledge since the beginning. respect to members' decision toward their music should be the basis of army support and discussion

And after hobi said that, they're playing victim like it's not their fault.

Before:

20230918_140847.jpg

After:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:clown:

They won't accept that they're in fault of making him feel that way and doing things he doesn't want to. And also they stick with that narrative that it's Armys fault for not supporting his first released when who other than Bts especially in kpop can sold more than 500k for a digital album only.

If being a maknae is Eunchae's only strength, isn't it a bit pitiful for her? Even as a fan, it's sad to only relate her with her position as a maknae only? Most of time people will only watch idols content after being interested in the group in the first place. So?? It's so sad this is only her charming point that people see in her now. I am hoping for more discussion about her other talents outside of being cute. Dancing? Vocal? Outstanding stage presence? Star power and quality? I don't see any of it especially here.

This type of position is not even official or important and only popular among fans to feed their narrative most of the time. Visual is a legit position because this is kpop. People eat with their eyes first. Kazuha is not really good in her position as a rapper but she brings a lot of buzz towards the group, especially during their early days because of her visuals. She was going viral for everything she was doing back then. This is why it's such an important position.

Imagine if we talk about the 4th gen maknae ranking. Will she be on top just because she's doing a good job as a maknae? Not like other maknae are not 'maknaeing' enough too lol. But because most of other groups' maknae outside of being cute, they have something else to offer that fans love to talk about it more than their maknae position. Being a cute maknae is not their only personality.

Kyujin is the best dancer in her group, Ningning is Aespa's main vocalist , Leeseo is the glue of Ive's vocals and Hyein is full of star power. Eunchae?

Basically a hypocrite kpop stans like usual... So just stop supporting them as a whole if you really care instead of bringing this issues for nothing while having a minor in your pfp? You basically a part of people that encouraging this action. You critizes the company and parents while encourage them to debut a minor by stanning a group with a minor. Those companies and parents will only laugh at you. Kpop stans are weird.

Damn you ate.

To OP, it's okay to be concerned but don't be hypocrite. That 16 years old ceiling age when stanning a 16 years old kids? What make them that different than a 14 or 15 years old kids? They're all still a minors.

Yeah like I said with BM,they are under pressure lol

All those are made by users here

Those Lisa date pics are by akgaes

Lol, guess who the one said lots of Treasure sales are coming from the US? Akgaes in private lounge in overseas with a billionaire family? Who's gonna believe that.

So, why with that narrative that they don't do media play these days. There are doing it but Treasure are too far behind other big 4 bg for anyone to notice. Bp is their only relevant groups leave. This contract renewal is the prove of how they actually media play a lot. Jyp and Hybe didn't drag Twice and Bts contract renewal this long lol. They make this whole things really dramatic.

Nah YG doesn't really media play like at all nowadays not even with treasure lol

Maybe they will with BM since they will have something to prove lol

Blackpink renewal contract is here, lol. BM as a trainees come out with such a huge media play. YG said they have 9 Jennies in BM and the Thai members are the second Lisa. Lots of Lisa stans even supporting that member who YG media play as someone who Lisa directly coached.

And they actually doing lots of media play for treasure but no one really care. Do we even care about bg especially here? There is even a post here from last month if I'm not mistaken saying treasure will top the bb 200 with the highest sales ever in kpop.

And all those rumours and private pics about Lisa. It's interesting to know if they're not involved at all.