Posts by Kataphract

I like it, but sometimes I don't feel like playing it.

ouggh its the opposite for me lol the only reason I can't play it now is that I know how much of a time sink it is for me and I end up filling my phone with large screen recording files to eat up space so It's that much more of a hassle for me to download and install the game to go again. lmfao fml

tldr It was too addicting for me :sweat::holding-back-tears:;(

imho marriage is only worth it if one of your life goals is to spawn and raise kids.

the purpose of marriage is to
    1. announce to the world (and each other) that you'll be living and operating together as a unit.

2. Via that announcement, a sort of promise is made to poll resources and act as a unit. In this way It better sets (or forces, depending on the situation) you two to work together, especially in this big investment of having a kid.

To have marriage without a kid:

1. it's great that you're together, yeah, but that's not that much different than close bf/gf relationships

2. There's some legal shenanigans like some weird tax cuts, power of attorney shiznits, and next of kin stuffz. Because you're now considered together, some legal affairs are more easily transferrable since you're legally "together"

To have kids without marriage:

1. Tbh it's not that different than having kids with marriage.

2. just the legal shtuff from the previous stuff

Conclusion: You do you. marriage is more like an announcement, and a way for the dumb, deaf, and blind gov't know you're together, should some legal shit come up. It's a tradition that also managed to get codified into law.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Read the twitter replies for yourself if you have the spare holy bleach.

I honestly never understood the need to fire against the other idol when the dating rumor hurts them both - and the smoking gun is in the third party rumor mill's hands. I want to take the time to be an irritating preacher of fine internet conduct and say a lot of things are not worth saying, not worth thinking, and not worth to even engage in. Promoting divisiveness may distinguish you according to some tenuous interpretation of the fandom you consider yourself a member of but ultimately it causes rifts, potentially with more mature or inclusive members of your own fandom.

There are various reasons one might post divisive comments but Occam's razor paints a mentally draining picture that one felt that they would garner support from their own fandom or gain recognition as a defender of their idol, however the best defense is to not be in conflict in the first place. Bullets miss you when you are physically absent.

I think all of you should accept the fact that all the recent contents geared towards the Chinese market. Chinese players have a strong affinity for these types of content.

The player base there give them the most profits at the moment, so be no surprised when things continue like this. I bet Tencent and Activision are just following the numbers in their market research reports – after all, the goal of a firm is to maximize profits within a relatively short timeframe.

If we want to influence a change in the content direction, it'd require a substantial number of players to either stop playing or, at the very least, quit buying the content we're not into. Then, you can force Tencent and Activision to reconsider the future content structure.

And yeah, I get that CODM has its female players who like non-military stuff, and that's cool. But it'd be nice to have a better balance of theme here, which we don't seem to have right now.

On the bright side, if the game's not doing it for you, you can put that cash into something more worthwhile . Win-win, right?

great insight but that's barely tangentially relevant to my thread topic.

that might have been was the OP's point but there are others that have discussed the moralness of the laws which I think is the more interesting discussion

too big to punish is inherent in literally every jurisdiction - the rich and powerful will always get away with things more than the average person - SK or otherwise - drugs or other crime

just look at yours truly...tax evasion? nope I'm innocent of all charges!!! lol

:policepepe::policepepe::policepepe::pepe-beg:

:pepe-cross::pepe-cross::pepe-cross::pepe-cross::pepe-cross::pepe-cross:

fucking saw something and I swear to god :policepepe::policepepe::policepepe:

TLDR: Kpop+AI-ethics = [Redacted]

I felt physically sick.

Edit: I guess the reason why I posted this here is that I feel the need to warn you guys about this kind of stuff. Just stay away or report if the platform you see it on allows.

Kataphract had this issue too. Please clear cache of your mobile browser (or open an incognito/private window)

I want to mention, delete the cookies too. then log in again.