Posts by 0ppar

Actress Go Min Si's tiny face is too small for face masks

img_20210503170436_e70f2981.jpg

img_20210503170417_c46316ea.jpg

Article: Actress Go Min Si's face is so small that her face mask is loose

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+1,462] Nevermind the small face, let's please promote wearing our masks fitted properly

2. [+1,009] Face masks come in so much variety these days, she should've bought a smaller size. Her face mask is useless if it's that big and loose. We all know that celebrities have small faces, why would she purposely wear it like this unless to make her face seem even smaller?

3. [+514] What's more important, smudging your make up or catching the virus? ㅠㅠㅠ Celebrities, please wear your face masks properly.

4. [+581] So damn sick of obsessing over face sizes

5. [+479] Please fit your face masks properly. I'm scared that people are going to copy her thinking that wearing a bigger face mask will make their face look smaller.

6. [+566] Surely she's not purposely wearing a larger mask to prevent her make up from smudging???? Her face is already small but it feels like she picked an even bigger mask on purpose.

7. [+268] Her mask is big.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have a small-ish face so I usually tie a knot around my face masks to make it fit better. I think celebrities just want to seem more special than the rest of us so they purposely buy bigger face masks and wear it like this instead of tying knots or fitting them better.

8. [+207] It looks like she's wearing underwear...

9. [+44] What's the point in even wearing one at this point?

[theqoo] BTS FANS TERRORIZING JOURNALISTS BECOMING MORE AND MORE SEVERE

This is what StarNews just tweeted out

It's in the main articles now
    In the past, they've also terrorized journalists to the point it got to the trending topics

"If you don't have anything nice to write about V, then don't write articles about V ever again" <- Never again write dirty sentences like this in Korean.

image.png

Email content:
    This is for Moon Wansik ssi.

As V's fans, we are not satisfied with the way you are writing articles about V. You only talk about his visuals. I feel like you forgot, but V also has talents. The picture you chose in the article is unflattering and blurred. If you don't have anything nice to write about V, then don't write about V ever again.

original post: here

1. There's a limit to bullsh*tting too

2. Hopeless I-roaches

3. Foreigners always act like they're the entire fandom...

4. Hul this is in the main page, where's the end to their bullsh*t sigh

5. Embarrassing

6. I-roaches at it again

7. Ah... This journalist wrote so many good articles about V, but they only pick the ones that don't please them and send these emails. To be honest, are they even doing this for the signers they like? Please stop

8. All because they chose a picture that they didn't like... Ah I-roaches are so so embarrassing🤦‍♀️..

9. Embarrassing... I'm embarrassed to be a fan like them...

10. The dumbest thing you can do is go after journalists for writing articles..

Son Naeun shares new profile pictures as an actress under YG

0004399226_001_20210503102006357.jpg

0000907408_001_20210503100602694.jpg

0000907408_002_20210503100602730.jpg

Article: Son Naeun's new profile picture after transferring to YG as an 'actress'

1. [+287] Her face changes more and more...

2. [+227] Why does her face look so different...

3. [+81] If she wants to be an actress, why not sign with an acting focused agency? Why YG...

4. [+52] She was way prettier before the surgery ㅠ

5. [+36] Ehh..

6. [+25] Look at all of these people judging her looks;;

7. [+27] It's not like she caused any of YG's scandals, what's so wrong with her signing with them if she finds their conditions favorable? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's getting way more hate than is warranted just because she's under YG now.

8. [+18] Naeun-ah, what happened ㅜㅜㅜㅜ all of these pictures are bad

9. [+28] Her face overall looks a bit different, especially around her nose..

10. [+11] She looks like a different person every time we see her. I remember really hating her awkward acting in 'My Kids Give Me a Headache'... Well, I hope her acting has changed as much as her face.

1. [+500] Her old face is gone.. or did they not photoshop this enough?

2. [+496] Her face... is different...

3. [+365] Her lips...... why...;;

4. [+219] Something looks awkward

5. [+160] Her acting was already known for being terrible in her last historical drama so why is she choosing to get into acting? Just stick to being an idol.. 😢

[enter-talk] YOU SAID THAT RYUJIN WAS GOOD AT RAPPING?...

If she's good at dancing, she should stick to that. Rapping is really not for her

In the featured post, it seems like they are saying that because of her tone, they keep making her rap. But there were comments saying how the tone was the most important thing in rapping but so what if her tone is good? Her diction is bad and her rap doesn't sound like rap either. Her tone is good but her rap skills are not on par so it's just cringey. It's because they only gave her cringey rap parts up until now that it's not that obvious. To be honest, even SM's artists' rapping isn't that bad.

She never showed her rapping off stage either and her company is not forcing her to do it either. This time, everyone is hating on the rap parts so it seems like it can't be covered anymore. Please, if you're gonna praise her, talk about her dancing instead. Don't talk about her rapping. This is seriously not it..

post response:
    [+751][-175]

1. [+404, -107]
    In all of the big 3, aside from YG, they should just not make them rap. I'm dying of embarrassment

2. [+224, -39]
    She's not good. Look at the other female rappers. Seriously, aside from her tone, there's not one good thing about it

3. [+149, -182]
    Looking at how there are illogical hate posts about Ryujin now, she will do even better ㅎㅎ her personal views on her fancam are also doing well this timeㅎㅎ

4. [+78, -8]
    Ryujin's dancing is already famous for being on par with a main dancer's skills. From being a visual member to being stable live to being a famous member, what more do you want from her?ㅋㅋ

5. [+68, -4]
    I've never seen Midzys claiming that Shin Ryujin was good at rapping. We've never praised her for that. You're the only one shadowboxing on your own;

6. [+61, -5]
    Huh? Who said that..?

7. [+45, -5]
    I've never seen fans write business posts claiming that Ryujin was good at rapping ㅋㅋㅋ Ryujin's rap tone is more in the baritone level compared to other raps. Looks like you just wanted to hate on her when writing thisㅋㅋ

[enter-talk] ITZY YEJI AND SF9 YOUNGBIN'S DATING RUMORS BROKE

image.png

image.png

Oppa please love her a long long timeㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
    [+271][-72]

1. [+126, -2]
    Do you think Yeji is crazy? She's going to link on someone's arm like that in such a public place? I'm freaking pissed that this picture was exposed from the international side

2. [+104, -6]
    But from the back it's so not Yejiㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cut it down already, it's freaking funny that you guys only judge this because of her hair color. Do you think Yeji is crazy enough to not even hide her dyed hair and hang out with a male idol like that?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Nonesense

3. [+77, -12]
    Isn't this his nuna? Youngmin has a nuna that's one year older than him

4. [+45, -5]
    She looks more like Chaeryung than Yeji

5. [+41, -5]
    The ears shape is too different
    image.png

6. [+38, -1]
    Yeji's hair texture isn't this good. She's done silver, blonde, red and she's dyed her hair 3 times, do you want to die?

7. [+32, -0]
    Youngbin and her have 6 years difference and he's 29... It's like a grandma dating her grandson

ITZY’s ‘Mafia In The Morning’ stage at showcase + MV

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

original post: theqoo

1. The lyrics are a bit awkward. Whose lyrics?

2. Whose lyrics? I just like the chorus

3. I don’t like the song but the concept and outfits are so cool

4. I’m sorry, but the song is really weird, the song is not my taste

5. Do you like this song? The lyrics are weird and they’re not good at rapping…

6. It sounds like SM boy group songs..

7. It sounds like a YG song..?

8. I don’t like this song… Park Jin Young is an idiot, don’t express yourself by touching ITZY’s songs

9. What a waste of their talents…

10. The song is really bad

11. The concept and stage are good, but the beat is too boring

ITZY's radio fashion makes fans question coordi again

Screenshot_1.jpg

Article: ITZY's styling makes netizens question "who is their coordi" once again

1. [+286] Their clothes are so bad. I could be a coordi at this rate.

2. [+83] I don't think it's so bad ㅠㅠ but maybe it's because the kids are so pretty already

3. [+43] Hul.. what're they wearing.. this is shocking

4. [+33] They're pretty enough to pull off rags but that doesn't mean you should actually dress them in it. Coordis need to knock it off.

5. [+16] But what if they dressed themselves? How embarrassing for them...

6. [+7] I don't think it's so bad...

7. [+6] What's the problem?

8. [+5] They don't look so bad on their own but you put them all together and it doesn't fit

9. [+3] What is Yeji's jacket, really ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+2] People, this is actually one of their better radio looks... they've had over 10 radio sessions and this is their best yet. I don't know why their coordi gets paid at all ㅋㅋ

11. [+1] ITZY has had constant coordi controversies and no feedback at all;; their best days were debut and then they started looking like kids dressed for a school talent show since 'Not Shy'

12. [+1] The girls would probably look better if they dressed themselves

Idols who are visibly multi-talented on stage

BIGBANG G-Dragon

LiveOblongAfricanelephant-size_restricted.gifThoseSociableCopperhead-size_restricted.gif

SNSD Taeyeon

EnviousHelplessAllosaurus-size_restricted.gifHelplessDaringAlbertosaurus-size_restricted.gif

SHINee Taemin

InfantileSpecificAngelfish-size_restricted.gifBrokenThreadbareHoneyeater-size_restricted.gif

4minute Hyuna

ActualMixedHeifer-size_restricted.gifBetterTangibleFirecrest-size_restricted.gif

EXO Baekhyun

SilverDifferentDormouse-size_restricted.gifWhisperedValuableHousefly-size_restricted.gif

BTS V

HoarseImprobableAnchovy-size_restricted.gifPiercingCautiousDiplodocus-size_restricted.gif

TWICE Nayeon

OffensiveFirsthandKittiwake-size_restricted.gifWhimsicalJaggedChipmunk-size_restricted.gif

BLACKPINK Jennie

ImpishMediumCrocodile-size_restricted.gifFlawedDefiniteAmericanavocet-size_restricted.gif

1. Taeyeon, V, and Jennie are the best

2. I agree

3. GD, V and Jennie are my picks. I can’t take my eyes off them on stage

4. GD is the best among male idols and Hyuna is the best among female idols

5. When you watch Baekhyun’s stage, you can understand why he’s so popular

6. They are so talented and perform so wellㅋㅋ I like V, Nayeon and Jennie

7. I love Taemin, he’s a stage genius

8. For me it’s Taeyeon, V, and Nayeon.. I love Nayeon’s bright expression on the stage

9. V and Nayeon, my best kids ㅜㅜ

10. GD, Jennie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I have no choice but to love them. I actually watch their stages all the time

(G)I-DLE teaser thumbnail without editing Seo Soojin out

GI-DLE-teaser-thumbnail-without-editing-Seo-Soojin-out.jpeg

I feel sorry for Soyeon’s talent, but they give me no choice but to cut ties with them

Who cares if they shot this last year, they could’ve easily cropped her out from the thumbnail. We can clearly see Cube’s intentions

1. Disgusting

2. Soojin-ah, please leave the group.. I don’t want Soyeon’s talent to be used wastefully

3. I don’t think Soojin will leave the group, good-bye

4. This means they will abandon their fandom in Korea and focus only on their fandom overseas..?

5. Boycott (G)I-DLE

6. Soyeon-ah, I really like your songs, but if Soojin doesn’t leave the group, I have no choice but to stop listening to (G)I-DLE’s songs…..ㅠㅠ…..

7. Good-bye.. I like Soyeon and Miyeon, but the agency is stupid;

8. Do they trust foreign fans?

9. Soyeon-ah, please do a solo debut ㅠ

10. Let’s boycott (G) I-DLE until Seo Soojin withdraw~

Dior’s collection is said to be inspired by BLACKPINK’s Jisoo

Diors-collection-is-said-to-be-inspired-by-BLACKPINKs-Jisoo-1.jpgDiors-collection-is-said-to-be-inspired-by-BLACKPINKs-Jisoo-2.jpgDiors-collection-is-said-to-be-inspired-by-BLACKPINKs-Jisoo-3.jpgDiors-collection-is-said-to-be-inspired-by-BLACKPINKs-Jisoo-4.jpgDiors-collection-is-said-to-be-inspired-by-BLACKPINKs-Jisoo-5.jpgDiors-collection-is-said-to-be-inspired-by-BLACKPINKs-Jisoo-6.jpgDiors-collection-is-said-to-be-inspired-by-BLACKPINKs-Jisoo-7.jpgDiors-collection-is-said-to-be-inspired-by-BLACKPINKs-Jisoo-8.jpgDiors-collection-is-said-to-be-inspired-by-BLACKPINKs-Jisoo-9.jpgDiors-collection-is-said-to-be-inspired-by-BLACKPINKs-Jisoo-10.jpgDiors-collection-is-said-to-be-inspired-by-BLACKPINKs-Jisoo-11.jpegDiors-collection-is-said-to-be-inspired-by-BLACKPINKs-Jisoo-12.jpgDiors-collection-is-said-to-be-inspired-by-BLACKPINKs-Jisoo-13.jpgDiors-collection-is-said-to-be-inspired-by-BLACKPINKs-Jisoo-14.jpgDiors-collection-is-said-to-be-inspired-by-BLACKPINKs-Jisoo-15.jpgDiors-collection-is-said-to-be-inspired-by-BLACKPINKs-Jisoo-16.jpgDiors-collection-is-said-to-be-inspired-by-BLACKPINKs-Jisoo-17.jpgDiors-collection-is-said-to-be-inspired-by-BLACKPINKs-Jisoo-18.jpgDiors-collection-is-said-to-be-inspired-by-BLACKPINKs-Jisoo-19.jpgDiors-collection-is-said-to-be-inspired-by-BLACKPINKs-Jisoo-20.jpg

1. Hul daebak

2. I think those clothes suit Jisoo so wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Hul everything is perfect for Jisoo ㅋㅋㅋ

4. They are inspired by Jisoo, so those clothes are pretty, I want to see Jisoo wearing those clothes

5. Honestly, those clothes remind me of Jisoo

6. Those clothes suit Jisoo so wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I wish Jisoo wore those clothes and posted pictures on Instagram

8. It’s just Jisoo’s style

9. Wow, Jisoo is awesome

10. Wow, I thought of Jisoo when I saw those clothes

April's Lee Hyunjoo to sue person claiming to be former staff and spreading rumors

0004785424_001_20210427103006274.jpg

Article: April's Lee Hyunjoo files lawsuit against former company staff for spreading rumors about her private life

1. [+1,030] The former staff should reveal their face and identity too, shouldn't they? It's unfair that they get to hide behind anonymity while revealing another person's private life regarding their boyfriend and s*xual activities..

2. [+778] Anyone could tell that those rumors were fake... ㅋ And it's hilarious that they even thought of trying to threaten her with her private life just to bury the bullying scandal ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ too many suspicious elements to the situation... Anyway, let's hurry up and get you out of this, Hyunjoo-ya...🌼✨

3. [+346] Sue them all and don't forgive them. Lee Hyunjoo, fighting!

4. [+279] I never believed them anyway so Hyunjoo fighting!!!

5. [+269] I was never on anyone's side but.. to think of my own child going through something like this makes me tear up. She has so many years ahead of her where she'll have to live with the trauma of the mental and emotional torture...

6. [+266] The person should've at least uploaded proof that they were a former employee. Who would believe their story otherwise? ㅋㅋ And I don't even know what her private life has anything to do with her being bullied.

7. [+123] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ April members and their agency just need to hurry up with an apology letter ㅋㅋ stop trying to push this under the rug, you're all going to get exposed anyway

8. [+88] What did the former staff think they were doing? What does her private life have anything to do with her being bullied? ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+57] It's already over for April. DSP is trying to change the situation around the best they can but they're just digging their own grave deeper and deeper.

10. [+46] Whether she has s*x with her boyfriend or not is none of my concern and has nothing to do with why she was bullied by her own group./

'Recalled' movie director defends Seo Yeji's gaslighting scandal

0004536815_001_20210426234801106.jpg

Article: Director who worked with Seo Yeji blames Kim Jung Hyun, "The person who listened to the order is the problem"

Source: Han via Naver

1. [+5,502, -154] I get that her movie is important to her but how can she blame the person who listened to the orders and not the person making the orders?

2. [+4,456, -81] Is the director under her spell too?

3. [+2,745, -73] This just sounds like she's blaming the person who was slapped and not the person doing the slapping. And is there even a need to assess who is more to blame? I'm just horrified at the truth that's been revealed behind her mask all this time.

4. [+1,507, -44] I get that she can't talk sh*t about her leading star in her movie but... what a difficult situation for her

5. [+1,101, -54] What's this load of sh*t? Is she shielding her because she's in her movie?

6. [+551, -5] It's not about that. If you read all of the accounts, she has a pattern of abusing her power against the weak. Obviously she wouldn't have acted like this to someone higher in status than her like her own director so of course she hasn't witnessed any of her problematic behavior.

7. [+344, -8] ㅋㅋㅋ Is this director sane? Then what does she think of the 'Time' producers and all that they've suffered?;;; I was going to watch this movie out of sympathy for the director having to deal with Seo Yeji's mess but now I've lost all interest.

8. [+328, -4] What a thoughtless statement. Seo Yeji is as much to blame for making such ridiculous orders as is Kim Jung Hyun for following them. It's obvious the director is trying to shield Seo Yeji in any way she can because her own movie is on the line but saying stuff like this only turns me off from wanting to see it.

9. [+296, -6] How is this any different from blaming people who fall for a cult than the cult itself...

'Minari' star Han Yeri's Academy Awards red carpet dress stirs questions

0003181763_001_20210426135702501.jpg

Article: Han Yeri's dress is Chinese style? No!... Luis Vuitton's 2018 F/W design

Source: Seoul News via Naver

1. [+4,116, -97] Just because Louis Vuitton designed it doesn't mean it's not Chinese influenced

2. [+3,570, -78] Instead of wearing an outdated designer dress, I wish she just wore a Korean designer's

3. [+1,865, -44] I don't understand why she chose now of all times to wear something that looks so Chinese

4. [+1,082, -61] She must be having trouble getting sponsors. A dress from 2018, what in the world!

5. [+994, -16] Her coordi must be her anti

6. [+780, -7] I'm sure she didn't intend for this to happen but I do have to admit that I was shocked when I came across her picture. It's quite obvious to anyone's eye that her hair style and dress are Chinese influenced. It's not a requirement for her to wear Korean designers but considering that the Academies are watched by people all over the world, why did it have to be today that she chose to wear this ㅠㅠ

7. [+665, -14] Louis Vuitton often designers with Chinese consumers in mind. Just because it's not a Chinese style doesn't mean there aren't Chinese influences in it. And the dress is from 2018... why would you wear a three year old dress to the Academy Awards of all places? This doesn't feel like a coincidence.

8. [+557, -6] She has a great body, she's popular... and yet she chose a dress that's three years old in a color that doesn't even match her all the way to the Academy Awards... I'd like to hear her reasoning on this one.

9. [+512, -6] If she was thinking at all, I don't think she should've worn something as red as Chinese red to the awards. She should've also kept in mind to help Youn Yuh Jung shine more since she's the nominated one but she chose a dress that stands out more than hers.

10. [+475, -7] No one cares if the dress is Chanel or Hermes, it just looks Chinese and that's the problem

i will never understand this donating albums to organizations.

Gift it to fans or someone in the fanclub who can't afford it.

Some of these organisations throw them in the garbage and it's an insult to anyone who takes pride in their music.

The non shipped back albums from chinese fans also belong to this category. Take those albums back and give it to fans through lottery or something.

Other fans are not gonna want an album with all the photocards, stickers, etc. missing.

G-Dragon spotted greeting Nike chairman with swag

Screenshot_1.jpg

Article: G-Dragon's swag greeting to Nike's CEO

1. [+528] Chanhyuk-hyung, please don't see this ㅠ

2. [+287] No reason for him to be intimidated by him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+82] I'm jealous of G-Dragon, he really has it all. His girlfriend's Jennie, he has money, he's talented, he lacks nothing

4. [+45] Look at that aura

5. [+33] I did not think people would be bringing up Chanhyuk here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+10] Well, why are we expecting him to look intimidated by a Nike CEO..?

7. [+9] Americans use that gesture as a greeting.. ㅎㅎ it'd be funny if G-Dragon bent down in a 90 degree bow, tsk tsk.

8. [+5] Why does he get cooler and cooler

9. [+5] Kwon Jiyong's the best 🔥🔥🔥

10. [+6] No reason for him to be intimidated ㅋㅋㅋ

[Show! Music Core] 1st place + score today

Show-Music-Core-1st-place-score-today.png

1. Congratulations to Kang Daniel

2. SHINee’s activities are over, but Atlantis is still good

3. Where’s his encore stage????? I’m curious

4. Even if his song is out of the 1000th place, he could still be #1.. This is ridiculous..

5. I’m curious about his encore stage

6. Where’s his encore stage? I’m trying to watch it because his fans say he sings well

7. How many albums has he sold? Why is his score so high??

8. The fans worked hard for him to get #1, I hope he will practice singing more

9. Why isn’t there any full encore video for this song?

10. A song that no one knows about it……………