Posts by samtanvan

oof when you get into specific member stans that's a whole nother story. i've tried to forgive and forget since we're supposed to be one fandom right now and inner-fandom fights will just split us apart and not help enhypen, but some of these mfers...

about k, his "scandal" pissed me off too. other eggies really used his evil editing plus his mistranslated tweets just to get people not to vote for him so their faves would have a better chance of getting in the group. just petty and despicable. im glad he's debuting in bh's jpop group, tho he def deserved to debut in korea so he'd have more international success.

i can definitely relate to you about going through shit during i-land, i'm a hannie. i-land was wild tbh.

Omg you’re a Hannie 🥰

Hanbin was always my top3 along with K and Jay. A lot of Bluejays turned against K but Hannies were always supportive. 🥺🥺

Luv y’all and hanbin, I might actually be a hannie since i used to split my votes between those 2

😭😭

Yeah i did.

I saw their pictures on insta tho where they got styled and stufd and i hoped it was for a mv, but instead it was for a performance of their old songs.

And uhm... I really don't wanna be that person, but i am a guy. Lol

Oops sorry When i use the term girl i use it as a sentence starter, not necessarily actuslly calling you a girl. Apolgies.

i don't like the snow app at all lol i just miss yoongi ;(

hate was an exaggeration. i just didn't rlly like anyone except for jay, niki, or sunoo. and i even thought certain things about niki which i later realized was just mnet manipulating shit. i seriously went from not liking him to defending him and voting for him every day. i thought the other members were overrated af and jake shouldn't have been in the group. it's not like i feel that way now. pls don't shoot.

I get what you mean, i never actually disliked anyone but I held a grudge against sunoo/niki/heeseung stans after K was eliminated because they used his evil editing as mean to demean him and say he wasn’t worthy of the group, as if people didn’t do the same shit to their faves which I found hypocritical. I never disliked Jake/Sunghoon, I just thought that they got brownie points for their looks, which as much as I loved them then and now I found a but unfair. Personally, i dont give af for Kyungmin but he seemed around the same level as Jake and also showed improvement but people dragged him because he was the most popular contestant in Korea because of his visuals as if Jake wasn’t in the same boat for international stans. But I mean, I’m in no position to hate on anyone since I was a K stan (keiy)that went through all levels of the underworld during I-land.

:pepe-peek:

Omg girl you haven’t heard the news? They’ve started teasing their comeback FINALLY. They’re comeback is this month (+ it’s a full album 🤩🤩) :pepe-toilet:

:pepe-joy::pepe-heart-eyes::pepe-flirt::pepe-flirt:

Ewwww.... you like the snow app? Mf is already the color of a corpse, his features go away with it, along with every idol. They should ban that

Also I wanna know who you hated? Because it can’t be Heeseung Jay Sunghoon Jake Ni-ki Sunoo or Jungwon..... so who is it 🤪🤪

I’ll only fire a couple shots 😛

:pepe-cowboy:

I love BTS but Ion like songs like Life Goes On, Dionysus, Black Swan etc......

Like I’m convinced I’m just not worthy of their talent because I seem to be the only one who dislikes it.

Thr next opinion might cause trauma to some Army so you’ve been warned:

Not that I’m apart of the they did it better than the original mfs but....

As much as i dislike Dionysus, I somehow find myself back to the Stray Kids cover and I’m more of an Army than a Stay😭 though i do like both....

Everyone take cover in 3...2...1....

:pepe-back-away::pepe-cowboy::pepe-tongue:

Yeah that's kinda my problem with it. Some rapping can be mean but its mainly in a braggadocios way, this was just straight hate and meant to hurt someone.

Ngl sounds like something all the pressed Asian males in Seattle would write because hella asian girls be dating black men and they be having twitter wars with local somalis, since they seem to be hella popular. They only get mad at the black men when overwhelming number of asian girls are with white bois, they just straight up racist to black people.

Probably one of their kind wrote that cuz Korea has small number of foreign workers, especially black ones. 99% of Black people are university students/teachers or their company relocated them to Korea. If not 1-5% are American soldiers which doesn’t fit the “foreign worker” either. Probably a racist American tbh 😩

Edit: not to excuse anyone because obviously the person was korean, foreign korean or not.

Imagine how many people would be “cancelled” if you knew what they were saying at 13, 14, 15, whatever age. This may be a surprise to some of you but teens talking like this is not rare at all. Anyway idrgaf about any of these idol scandals, y’all just use everything to hate on everyone

The kids you grew up around must all be in juvie or in the KKK cause i dont recall cussing out black people, foreign workers, and the mentally ill. NOR anyone i know.

:pepe-simp::pepe-smug:

Exactly. And even if he's a changed human he still needs to address it. Stays need to stop trying to sweep it under the carpet, especially non black ones. Also, people need to stop using it as a way to incite fan wars or insult stray kids. It's completely inappropriate.

I wanna know who’s starting fan wars? And what group they stan because SKZ is relatively civil compared to other 3/4th gen groups (excluding the ones who just debuted give them time 😓)

I just sat here for like 15 minutes in shock tryna figure out when NCT’s Jisung became a rapper 💀 Goddamn I always call SKZ Jisung by Han, mfs got me confused. Like shiiiiittttttt doesn’t make it less okay but ion recall the other Jisung sounding like that. Gave me a whole heart attack, I was like NCT is doomed for life.

:pepe-clown-gear::pepe-joy:

Anyway, whether Han was 13 or not, he should apologize. Considering its SKZ from JYP, we can expect an apology (lord i was thinking we aint ever getting that apology from SM 🤡). They seem like a respectable group, so I’m giving Han the benefit of the doubt. Chan probably in maniac mode rn

:pepe-life-support:

Well u look at that, ur comment vs 1000000000000000 others

The 1000 of other westerners who were taught German soldier= Nazi, we were never taught the difference. I mean are you gonna say the German soldiers fighting with American troops against the Nazis were Nazis? No. There’s a difference, some soldiers were Nazis while other’s weren’t.

I'm sorry but did you even read what I wrote? I said the Eagle on top of the Swastika was a symbol created and used by the Nazi party.

The picture of the hat was to show you the emblem on the hat, it was the eagle with the swastika, it was nothing to do with the style of the hat.

It was indeed developed by the Nazis but it was used by all of the German Military not only the Nazis. Simply because they had that insignia doesn’t mean they were Nazis. That’s what you’re failing to understand. The complexity of the use during that time isn’t the same as now, of course someone using that now would mean they’re a neo-nazi but during the war it didn’t necessarily mean that because Germans and all the people they conquered wore that insignia.

I hope I don’t sound like a sympathizer or sum, the topic is so complicated that it’s very difficult to simply put in words. Yet again, our education system is flawed, so people think it’s as simple as. German Soldier=Nazi and Insignia with Swastika= Nazi. Here’s the link of one of my sources, not sure if you have access though. https://academic.oup.com/jah/a…0?redirectedFrom=fulltext

:sweatr:

5. [+41, 0]

As a public figure, it's true that it's an issue for which she should apologize and reflect for. But realistically speaking, 90 Koreans out of a hundred would have walked past that without knowing that it was a Nazi uniform

Thats cuz y'all are ignorant as fuck

That’s not a Nazi uniform.....

The ignorance lies in the people who don’t know the difference between Nazi and Wehrmacht uniforms.

Ma’am when did i say their isn’t a swastika? Did you even read what I wrote? Swastika wasn’t exclusive to the Nazis. It was a symbol of the German military before the Nazis even became a group. Should probably read the replies, the hat was also worn by german soldiers that fought with Americans against the Nazis. Does that make them Nazis? No, its a hat worn by all Visor Corps in the German military. The mannequin is wearing a Visor Corps uniform which is a generic German uniform before and during the existence of the Nazis.

PS. Swastika was used all over Europe actually, that’s why many countries who weren’t even apart of the Nazi Empire banned it.