Posts by samtanvan

its quite funny how someone claims something to be a fact yet has nothing to back it up other than thinking that he's opinion alone represents what songs are the most popular in the whole of korea.

How is it a fact if u cant even prove it?

What stats? Ma’am charting was a thing after 2010. These are primarily older songs. How do I prove to you that I, like nearly all genz koreans, grew up listening to this and my parents listened to it because they were hits during their prime? Wtf you moron would you like a testimonial from koreans? Or would you like Panns angry reaction to telling them that we need “proof” to prove songs we all know? What do you need? A mf street interview?

oh dearie! When i said i was korean, I didn’t mean north korean. What charts are you talking bout? Most of these songs are before charting even began you idiot. Even so, the probably 2 or so that are post 2010 are songs that nearly all koreans know.

As a person living in germany i can tell you that, every german person will recognize this uniform as a nazi uniform. German nazis had 7 different kind of uniform and also some modulatioms like winter coats and light coats, office wear and military wear. The one you see is office wear combined with a light winter coat. The belt around the waist is manufactured from leather, like all the belts for the nazi uniform. If she would move to the side a little you would probably be able to see a red swastika band around his upper arm. Also the plates he is wearing on the jacket and blazer are "reichsplaketten".

Yet again, Americans always skew up history so I’ll note that and check on it later.

As a person living in germany i can tell you that, every german person will recognize this uniform as a nazi uniform. German nazis had 7 different kind of uniform and also some modulatioms like winter coats and light coats, office wear and military wear. The one you see is office wear combined with a light winter coat. The belt around the waist is manufactured from leather, like all the belts for the nazi uniform. If she would move to the side a little you would probably be able to see a red swastika band around his upper arm. Also the plates he is wearing on the jacket and blazer are "reichsplaketten".

Is that so? We’re taught differently at my university. The soldiers in our books/lectures are dressed similarly to that as the mannequin obviously without the huge swastika. The American GI and German soldiers who faught the Nazis in 1945 to save the captured french? You’re the first person that’s said differently since the issue arised yesterday, at least in my experience regarding the french rescue operation.

You are right about H.O.T - Candy

15. [+25, -3] I remember dancing to HOT's Candy with my cousins at my grandmother's 60th birthday party. I was only 7 at the time but that's how popular HOT was, well known by all generations and genders.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co…s-dwindling-fame.html?m=1

Might’ve been able to that, if my grandparents didn’t hate for the first ten yesrs of my life for being a “halfer” :sketchyk:

ok delusional,lying,salty and ignorant koreaboo

EcuX6dgWkAAb5k4.jpg

korean stats disagree btw :pepe-toast:

The koreaboo telling the korean they’re a koreaboo? What can say... entitled westerners ordering everyone around. Also, Nice alliteration.

You see there’s a reason Koreans hate international fans and are dragged 24/7.

At least the people on Pann are primarily korean and aren’t some entitled weeaboo/kboo fusions.

:teeheek::fingerk:

Take what you want but the average korean isn’t listening to Dynamite. Kpop fans can keep streaming..... ☄️

S

Not trolling, y’all kpop fans don’t even know what National Hits are in Korea. Most of them y’all don’t even know. Being realistic, for a song to be a National Hit it doesn’t need 3 million album sales, 1 billion views, or 1 million unique listeners. Why? Because that’s the doing of their fanbase. National Hit is how far it gets not how high. 95% of kpop fans don’t know what most koreans listen to because it’s primarily not kpop. Within the realm of kpop songs within 3rd/4th gen for the general korean public it would go to Love Scenario, close second is maybe TT/Cheer Up.

The best explanation is probably, korean media/entertainment has an obvious hierarchy system, kpop is considered the lowest with all honesty. Average korean isn’t a kpop fan. Even within kpop, groups like Astro do relatively well in Korea while groups like Stray Kids do well internationally. This is hard to explain but yes BTS/BP are popular but their fanbase is most hyped internationally and simply because they release a song doesn’t mean its a national hit. The best way to understand is by simply being here in korea and you’ll notice the difference between the mind of international fans and the korean public. Sorry if my English isn’t that good, it’s gotten rusty the past few years.

I’m just gonna say if you don’t know these songs in korea and claim to be a kpop fan even the locals will be shook. These songs are like the Single Ladies/ Uptown Funk / Party in the USA / flipping Jingle Bells for all i care. Every noraebang has these. Don’t get upset because I’m missing songs, I got lazy....

Turtles - Airplane

BUZZ - Thorn

MC The max - No Matter Where

Boo Hwal - Never Ending Story

Brown Eyed Girls – “Abracadabra”

Wonder Girls- Tell me

Big Bang- Lies

SNSD- Gee

Infinite- The Chaser

TVXQ- Mirotic

Seo Taiji and Boys- I Know *de facto National anthem, i said what i said*

PSY- Gangnam Style

H.O.T- Candy

2NE1- I’m the Best

Still waiting for 3rd/4th gen, I think the most known is probably Love Scenario but kpop fans shit talk LS and think they can shove done popular songs for kpop fans internationally onto Korean General Public.

There’s no argument here, this is factS :D

EDIT: The disrespectful 3/4th gen stans have found me

who told you solo wasnt a hit in korea?

it had over 1.1 ml uls in the first 24 hours

solo also has 4.9 ml uls in melon

Solo did good but it wasn’t a National hit. This is longest charting releases on melons top 10 songs of the week. Love scenario doesn’t even touch the amount of uls that solo had yet it only falls short to Big Bang’s Lie which was awarded song of the decade. There’s no BTS and 1 BP song on the list. International fans have a skewed understanding of what “national hit” means. The average korean doesn’t care for kpop.

pasted-from-clipboard.jpg

Who told you Solo was a hit in Korea? If delulu was a person...🌝

2018: HITT= Love scenerio, Well received: BB, DNA(ill take arguments) Popular: DTNA, DDDD, Idol, Fake love etc

Love Scenerio had the popularity of Gangnam Style in Korea, while everyone else were being hyped by their fans not the GP (aside from Momoland but BB wasn’t at the extent of LS)

okay, I mean the Chinese government is bad, sure but that doesn't mean all Chinese people are bad...That's like saying all Americans are bad because Donald Trump is making some dumb decisions

Agreed, never said i hate the people, hate lots of them tho. In the same sense that I hate Saudi Arabia/Myanmar/America/Austria/France/UAE/Ethiopia, i dont discriminate.

The only reason people don't like the Chinese market and downplay it constantly is because their faves are not popular there. From people downplaying EXO's sales to people now downplaying BP's sales, this has happened for years and I'm tired.

People really believing that anti-Chinese propaganda lmao

As they should, China can kiss my ass. HK/Taiwan/Uighurstan/Tibet FOREVER!!!

Mfs out here tryna colonize the world and tryna unite Asia Africa and Europe? China can simply suck my nonexistent d*ck.

I’ve said this a million times. The soldier isn’t necessarily a Nazi, he’s wearing a generic German uniform. The soldiers who fought with the Americans against the nazis also wore the insignia, actually it was used all over Europe. Thats why it was banned throughout Europe because unrelated countries used it also. Of course now its associated with Nazis but you can’t use current mindset on issues from the past, it doesn’t work like that.

BTS's peak will be 2021. After Jin goes to the military, everything will go downhill from then.

If we want BTS to continue their streak, they need to get an exemption. No matter how ARMYs promise they'll wait, not all have the patience and will focus on life careers instead.

Just look at EXO and BB

It doesn’t matter whether they get an exemption or not the boys are vocal about serving for their country. Jin will go this year or next, he seems hella traditional even with an exemption. RM is in the same boat considering how much he’s talked about the Korean War. Others I’m 90% will go, but I’m almost 100% Jin/Rm will go exemption or not.