Posts by harambelives

my brother also had been playing this one like a maniac. ;(

Dude when I said I was addicted that’s what I literally meant. I was playing it every single day, after I finished work I immediately wanted to go home and play. It was the sole thing on my mind, I had a problem lol. Ended up putting in 350+ hours, the longest I’ve ever played a single player game.

It is simply the greatest game ever made.

I’m already 90% retired lol. I haven’t listened to or kept up kpop much in the last year (i barely know anything about 4G, I don’t even know who’s popular currently) since SNSD have been inactive outside a few individual stuff. I havent been on the forums, I think I was completely out of kpop for may and June because I was addicted to Zelda TOTK lol.

Obama, the guy who bombed the shit out of civilians using drones. The guy who had a couple Palestine-israel wars in his presidency and didn't condem israel wars crimes or call israel an occupation when it would carry the most weight. The guy who gave israel a 40 billion arms deal to israel years ago. You think his hollow words now suddenly elevate him into a moral standing on the issue when he was directly complicit in multiple wars and deaths across middle east?

Maybe if you looked around at your racists mates in this thread you'd find they're saying things like more Palestiniabs need to die just to define a genocide, they deserve to be bombed because they don't have the power to fight back like other countries with backing have in the past, or full on Nazi users and their posts hyping up or celebrating civilian deaths because every single person including kids is a terrorist that deserves death. Not to mention you yourself called out users and tried to silence them because you didn't want them to refer to it as genocide when it's been a term used against israel multiple times in the past. Good company you keep. But no, it's only the pro Palestinisn users who are problematic and allegedly show support for hamas. Hypocrite.

'Imma kill Jewish children for Palestine !'

:holding-back-tears:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh look another brown terrorist......oh wait.

Now fuck off you racist.

It’s interesting how there’s certain users talking of why/how people support hamas because their racist mindset cannot understand that wanting a free Palestine doesn’t mean supporting hamas. It’s the typical western media tactic where anyone who’s speaks up on the plight of Palestine has to first confirm they deny Hamas as a security question as if they’re preemptively racially profiled to be a possible terrorist. Yet anyone who speaks up for Israel is never asked do you condemn israel war crimes including against international aid workers and journlaists. Funny how that works.

SNSD was the most popular group in kpop in 2G. They actively pushed kpop worldwide as the face of hallyu, were best selling group for a while in a time fully dominated by bgs, one of the biggest touring ggs in history at the time while only staying in Asia (fuck you SM, “world tour” my ass) and in Korea were among the most dominant celebrities around - smash hits on charts, top tv ratings, cfs out their ass, dubbed cultural icons, promotion of world events events like summer and winter Olympics and used for Korean tourism. They were more than idols, they were Korean culture personified.

SNSD was that group. People really downplay or don’t know what kind of phenomenon they were.

I’ve said I don’t have answer, why do you place so much importance on me finding an answer? Why am I special to you? I don’t know and I will never know the answer, it’s too far above any sort of political education or understanding I have, I don’t have a solution how the road builders could do maintenance without causing disruption in my area for the last 3 weeks now yet you think Palestine and israel is piss easy.

Let’s hear your answer then. If you keep harping on against others then surely you have an answer, say your bullet proof concrete solution that will end decades of fighting. You might get a Nobel.

Got one? If not then instead of trying to undermine or limit opinions, good or bad, you should take your advice and not speak about it all because you’re not adding anything either

I hate this dumb gotcha to try to undermine opinions. Why do I have to find a solution? That's supposed to be world leaders jobs, not some anons online duty. If the UN or powerful countries can't resolve it or rather let war happen then why do you expect people with everyday 9 to 5s to have all the answers.

Heres a suggestion, why don't you find a solution that works and suggest it to the UN instead of relying on others or governments? You have a knack for involving yourself in controversies in kpop and end up with the worst takes because you try to play devil's advocate (I remember you indirectly defended seungri) including in this thread where you were brazenly calling out people referring to genocide then going back on it when people you show instances of higher authorities calling it a genocide along with the videos and reports of deliberate attacks on civilians. You should have no problem delivering some hot takes to the UN or whoever.

So you think Palestine should bend over while the other examples I gave are disputable because the other countries have the capability to fight back. Omg, wait a stupid view.

You you literally mentioned they got backing from other countries to be able to fight. Ukraine wouldn't have lasted this long is not due Europe and USA sending weapons and aid, Vietnam wouldn't have survived of it didn't have USSR backing, Bangladesh wouldn't exist without India lending they're forces. No one is going to help Palestine because any backing will be seen as a challenge to America, every non USA ally country outside China or Russia will be fucked from sanctions and shit. USA is arming israel, letting them commit genocide en mass and threatening any country that tries to get involved like Lebanon or Iran.

But forget all that, your last paragraph says it all. You'vr got the same mindset as the fascist, racist genocidal maniacs of israel when you dismiss any civilians especially children who have nothing to do with war in hospitals or school blown to pieces. You rationalize outright killing civilians because supposedly hamas will do it anyway. That's stone hearted cold. There's no reasoning with your blood thirsty nazi like ideals.

Brilliant analysis from you. Yes your right Palestine should accept their brutal occupation that's been going on there for decades and make themselves bend over for their oppressors though any deals they get. Israel would never break any conventions like stealing more land to this day or bombing civilians in hospitals, schools, refugee camps who have nothing to do with this war. The onus is on Palestiniabs to show that can be good little obedient children by living off the scraps they get and contril themselves when their familimy's heads are blown to pieces.

I guess you also think Ukraine should give up and accept Russia deal to be over taken? They need to accept the days of the USSR again and build trust with Russia or they'll keep getting attacked again by the bigger country over and over.

Vietnam should have sucked it up and not fought the USA when they were invaded. Being America's bitch might've been better for them instead of you know fighting back and successfully replling an invasion.

Bangladesh should have accepted being an oppressed vestigal state of Pakistan instead fighting for their liberation.

I guess you also apply that to countries like France, Poland, Luxembourg etc should've accepted Nazi Germany steam rolling them. We would've lived in better times right with Aryans as the superior race and everyone else being second class citizens if they cooperated instead of fighting back.

Yup history has shown its better to accept an occupying and brutal regime/invasion and prove yourself you can be trusted by the invaders who are always willing to listen and make lives better especially one as trustworthy as israel which runs an open air prison on a good day and outright genocide on a slightly bad day.

Bunch of bullshit

Dude I don't care. I know, were all know you have right wing views, you defended some islamophobic/racist users a while back in a deleted thread.

In this thread youve mutiple times you've dismissed people's opinions and said simply everything is useless and we should come up with actual solutions, solutions which you yourself can't come up.

Now you're doubling down on stats over human life. You don't care about civilian deaths unless it suits your view. You consider this current war in a vacuum of a few weeks instead of the decade long years of fighting, oppression, and senseless murder that befell Gaza. Gaza has been bombed countless times, many grew up without family this developed hatred for Israel which is easy to manipulate onto radical thoughts, half the population is under 18 as a result. Think about that, an entire reigon population is mostly kids not because of famine, flooding or other natural disasters, it's because another country has been killing everyone.

It's not even just Gaza, around 100 in the west bank have been killed with bombing runs and raids in the last couple weeks. There is no hamas there, they aren't responsible for the attack on israel. So why kill them? Earlier in the year an unarmed kid was shot to death for no reason by israeli soldiers in west bank. Wow what a a badass threat that kid was if he scared the big men with guns.

Israel indiscriminate murder on civilians including those fleeing, dehumanising language on TV, tantrums over UN, leaked documents planning to force people to leave and so on.

Everything points to deliberate targeted killings. A clear case for genocide and many in authority have labelled genocide.

You don't care about or hate Palestine fine whatever that's your choice, in not going to attempt to change your mind personally but don't bring your double standards bullshit when it suits you with me. You try to act neutral but you slip up here and there and I don't fall for it. I don't have anything to discuss with you after you appalling posts about wanting more need to die to justify a genocide terminology