Posts by hendriesantio

With 500k sales and still getting some streams on US, why they're only last 6 weeks on BB hot 100?

It must be very nervy to become stan of non Big-3 + HYBE God

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ive vs Newjeans is this generation's version of Twice vs Blackpink. Ive started the 4.5 generation just like how Twice started the 3.5 generation and dominated first. Then a year later came New Jeans/Blackpink to take the Kpop world by storm and engineer a cultural reset (BP's girl crush and NJ's Y2K aesthetic).

Twice successfully fought back against BP for 2-3 years and Ive is doing the same thing now. Ive and New Jeans will be going at it for the next two years at least.

I'm actually love this kind of two horse-race. But I'm afraid this will be not the case. Baby monster still yet to be debuted, NMIXX and aespa still considered dark horses, (G)-idle is quite strong and fifty fifty is full of surprise.

First, I had never got any known about their CEO need to sold any car to fund the comeback.

Second, Yes, fifty fifty still need a lot to prove with their comeback. (They're desperately need branding consultant) but Cupid and their first mini album had already impress me a lot.

Three, I'm think it's not necessary for Newjeans stan to throwing a rock to them, Newjeans still being most envied 4th gen girl group in Korea.

In 2021 weeekly's after school also went viral internationally on spotify and youtube pulling 150m+ streams and views. But we all know what is the condition of weeekly today.

Fifty Fifty is just going to end up pretty much the same, cupid will go viral for a while, people will listen and talk about them but after sometime everyone will just move on to new viral things and fifty fifty will be left behind in nugudom

They're really need a strong comeback, upgrade their content and don't messing up. For me they're have such a good capital than most nugu to waving around the market.

First, Japan did not choose go south strategy with the intentional to facing US Navy force in Pacific. IJA had prefers to secure oilfields in South East Asia especially Nederland indies to fully support their China campaign. Hitler had never (silly of him) pressed his Japan ally to cooperate in cutting off Allies manouvre in Africa theatre, nor to apply pressure on USSR due of non aggression pact post Khalkin Gol battle.

Second, This is may still raw hypothesis, but international K-fans always tend to validate some performers after they're doing very well in Korea themselves. For me Newjeans is the most envied 4th gen GG after landing upon landing hefty luxury brand deals and got recognized by fortune 50 company. But they must strike IVE position decisively and conquer Korea for the sake of HYBE and Min Jin Hee to justify her insanity

They aren't next BTS nor next Newjeans. They're the first FIFTY FIFTY