Posts by z1

the only reason why Ive winning those daesangs over Gidle is such a big deal because they think this is probably Gidle's only chance to do so. (And it might be)

Yes 3rd gen grps are slowly and mostly dying or not performing well digitally anymore but i dont understand why some ppl are so happy abt it tbh

This is hilarious, I remember in anons a lot of people were saying bp won't be able to sell out a stadium outside of Korea, and here they are selling out a 55k stadium that's used for national events in Singapore lol.

No wonder the minion isn't active on main, they know they'll get clowned.

I think now that ppl realize how many stadiums Blackpink is actually doing that they need to keep quiet.

If they reach the estimated 1.5Million attendance for this tour, they will be the most toured kgg of all time and beat the next best gg tour after their own by 5x in attendance alone and more in income.

I dont think ppl realize yet how big this tour actually is

the first is here

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

G-IDLE is doing good! Perhaps any chances of debuting #1 on melon daily?

Debuting definitely not, they released at 6pm kst so no 24hrs tracking first day, and they need 440k ULs or smth to reach #1.

I dont any gg song this year except pink venom did that much during the first 24hrs

Decent starts for G-Idle and LSF?

Whats up with the melon ULs btw, only 24hits chart?

This not only applies to korean award shows, most award shows in the world are like this.

They are never 'fair'. Award shows at least on paper tells people that they are built and given mostly on stats but in reality they dont have to care abt their criteria as much as people thinks. There are so much more things at play behind the scenes that they cannot disclose.

On the bright side, at least it is not as bad as korean music shows

Its literally a video made by Circle chart channel and KMCA.

And the video was on girlgroups. They made a bunch of comments about how no girlgroup was really going to beat blackpink after showing and analysing the stats and somehow this has become mediaplay

I didnt know YG owns korea music industry now with circle chart and KMCA next. At this stage they might as well own Kpop

I have to say that looking at the way circle chart channel people analyze data it shows how much they care abt global figures, not just domestic ones. (With their new girlgroups video)

Its no wonder that they added the global chart and maybe in the future they might change up their chart to add more global ones as well

Maybe its an ambition from them to do so

I just want to get a consensus from the people here on which gg is actually the strongest digitally in korea in 2nd gen?

2NE1, Sistar, Wonder Girls and Girls Generation all have some impressive stats. If you want to do a top 5 ranking thats fine as well

3rd gen is alittle bit more simple as no one is really close to Twice or Blackpink's level and so most top stats is either one or the other

And 4th gen is too early to decide

Are we absolutely sure about that? The first tweet states 100 weeks.

If we add up all the numbers in the second tweet, we get 98 weeks (=22+16+13+10+9+8+6+6+5+2+1). Thus, if we remove Solo (at 13 weeks), we're left with only 85 weeks. What am I missing here?

HYLT and D4 both had 16 weeks so its 22+16+16+10+9+8+6+6+5+2=100