Posts by moarmyday50

Beomgyu and Hueningkai already produced 2 of TXT's best songs which are Queen Maze in The Mirror and Queen Dear Sputnik + MITM was written by the members. There is an unreleased song called Sweat which is also written by the members. TXT already had a lot of credits in their discography, and it always increase in every comeback. I think they even will get more credits in the next album and soon they can make their self-produced album. I think Beomgyu and Hueningkai are like the dark horse to become the team's producer. I'm really anticipating TXT's growth in term of songwriting and producing cuz they look promising in that area.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

4th gen and their new peaks. I hope 4th gen can rise this year. Especially boygroups ;(

Wow, thank u so much for this. I really like statistic of charts, I'm kinda obsessed with that lol ^^

I remember when they were in Queendom, they were so worried because among the participant, they were the only one who don't have Hit. And now look at them, they become top 3 GG in SK atm.

Still early but it keeps rising and trending both in Korea and International. Melon ULs and spotify streams are rising. After Rollin in 2021, let's see if Polaroid Love can become the viral hit of 2022, cuz this song is the type of song that GP really like and we usually always got one of the biggest hit of the year that topped the yearly chart on January like Celebrity, Any Song, Love Scenario. And we haven't got it until now.

Will Polaroid Love be one of those songs? I hope it will, let's rise to the top, Enhypen and Polaroid Love~ :flying:

still far from top 100 but it keeps rising and looks promising.

Let's go top 100 soon!

Stray Kids always do well on youtube, they're like the top for 4th Gen boygroups, while Enhypen and TXT never do well in youtube because their MVs are not streaming friendly (always almost 4 minutes long or more, have stories in the middle of the mv, intro/outro + they don't use ads) or when the MV is short enough for example for Blessed-Cursed and Can't You See Me?, the song just didn't hit the listeners. For Blessed-Cursed, a lot of people more attracted to their bside, Polaroid Love.

But you can't just count youtube. They did really well in spotify, and we all know it's really hard to chart on spotify global. They're so unique that they have more streams in spotify than youtube.

3rd 4th gen bg to make a bside entry on spotify global? When will any gg except bp do?

wow the difference is so small. I'm sorry Blessed-Cursed, Polaroid Love is just soooo good. It chart higher than Blessed-Cursed in both Indonesia and Philippines which are 2 countries that contribute the most streams. At this point I'm sure it will immediately outstream the title track, maybe tomorrow, and give another fever-drunk dazed situation. People just really like Polaroid Love

I like TXT's music, their sound is different and unique and fresh than other groups, that's why for me their music stand out and have this nostalgic feeling and I'm can't wait to see them to bes even more involved in the creative process cuz Maze in the mirror is a really good song.

I also like Enhypen's music, but since they're still new, I'm expecting what kind of music they'll put out in the future

for BTS, i like old Bts, 2015 Bts is the best. Hip-Hop Bts >>>>>Pop Bts. but recent Bts is still fine.

Insane is a small word for this

Wow 3 bsides over 2.5m+ Palette is really THAT HIT album

How long did some Spotify popular 4th gen bg songs last on global Spotify chart? 5 days? 10 days? 30 days?

cmiiw,

0X1=LOVESONG, Thunderous = 11 days

LOSER=LOVER = 9 days

Drunk-Dazed, Anti-Romantic, Tamed-Dashed, Domino = 2 days

Cheese = 1 day

Fever didn't enter spotify global chart but it went viral and reached like 600k+ streams when it already gained like 30m+ streams cmiiw, and it's so stable that's why it is rising so fast.

For non 2021 songs :

CROWN = 5 days

Back Door = 4 days