Baek A Yeon (백아연) is a South Korean singer and songwriter currently signed under Eden Entertainment (2019-present). She is best known for being the second runner-up contestant of K-pop Star (she was eliminated in episode 21 after ranking third place). She debuted on September 10, 2012 with the mini album 'I'm Baek' under AQ Entertainment (JYP Entertainment's sub-label).
- I'm Baek (2012).
- A Good Girl (2013).
- Bittersweet (2017).
- Dear Me (2018).
- Observe (2021).
- Sad Song (2012).
- A Good Boy (2013).
- Shouldn't Have - feat. Young K of DAY6 (2015).
- So-So (2016).
- Just Because - feat. JB of GOT7 (2016).
- Sweet Lies - feat. The Barberettes (2017).
- The Little Match Girl - with Wendy of Red Velvet (2017).
- Sorry To Myself (2018).
- Looking For Love (2020).
- I Need You (2020).
- Fickle Person (2021).
- 0% (2021).
- Music Video Appearances: "Somebody" by 15% (2012).
- K-pop Star 1 (SBS, 2011) - contestant
- King of Mask Singer (MBC, 2016) - contestant (Episodes 83-34)
- "Shouldn't Have" - feat. Young K of DAY6 : Best Ballad Award (7th MelOn Music Awards 2015).
- "Shouldn't Have" - feat. Young K of DAY6 : Discovery of the Year – Hot Trend (5th Gaon Chart Music Awards 2016).
- "So-So": Best Ballad Award (26th Seoul Music Awards 2017).